Rate an X-Men title

#1 Posted by time (5072 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure everyone familiar with this game. Include a title in the X-Men comics, it can be from any story arc or a single issue (a picture of the title) and then the person who post after you rates that title and post there own title or story. The last person who post wins.

I'll go first

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Men

#3 Posted by shol (129 posts) - - Show Bio

------------------------------

X-Men (1991)

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12999 posts) - - Show Bio

Please time....no more f***ing games

#5 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, as much as people moan and b*tch about there being so many damned X-Titles, the reality is that there are only so much. This game is quite pointless.

#6 Posted by time (5072 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

To be honest, as much as people moan and b*tch about there being so many damned X-Titles, the reality is that there are only so much. This game is quite pointless.

I don't think there is anything wrong with game actually. You rate a title or story. It's no different to another games like this.

X-Men (1991)

10. for Mutant Genesis

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with game actually. You rate a title or story. It's no different to another games like this.

X-Men (1991)

10. for Mutant Genesis

I never said there was anything wrong, i said it's pointless. It's not asif there's an infinite galore of X-Titles to choose from for fans to post here, in fact, the whole thing is stupid.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#9 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I was thinking it'd be like talk about your favourite X-Title and rate it for others, y'know?

I was wrong...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.