Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Rachel... Spoilers for spider and the xmen .

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is she really supposed to be the most powerful telepathic earth. Then why is she jobbing to people like Martha and monet. Smh, current marvel has degenerated back to 80s lvl of Cis , where the second most powerful telepath can't maintain an illusion in the heads of common goons.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool story, bro.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no its emma if her powers weren't broken

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Rachel has been always inconsistent. One time she moves mountains, the other she struggles to lift some rocks. One time she scans the whole planet, the other she can't use Cerebra. That's why you never use Rachel in the battle forum lol

no its emma if her powers weren't broken

Emma shoul be weaker but more skilled, but she is the best feat-wise. I guess the Cuckoos together will one day beat her in power and skill levels, until then skills plus power, Emma's the best currently alive.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Rachel has been always inconsistent. One time she moves mountains, the other she struggles to lift some rocks.

[…]

Exactly like her father: one time he can pulverize the adamantium ("Crescendo" Uncanny X-Men 296, Executioner's song part 9) or destroy entire muntains ("Lost and found" X-Men 44) and another his optic bast are totally useles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Emma said to Jean Grey with help of Stepford Cuckoos, they are slowly repairing her powers and they almost done. P.S: Spoiller Allert She was able to turn on and off Jean Grey´s telepathic powers.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Rachel has been always inconsistent. One time she moves mountains, the other she struggles to lift some rocks. One time she scans the whole planet, the other she can't use Cerebra. That's why you never use Rachel in the battle forum lol

Every character is inconsistent.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By SoA

it happens to a lot of american comic characters , if the character is smarter , stronger, faster, etc than most of their opponents there really isn't much of a threat coming their way so the writer tries to convey a plausible reason why this powerful character got taken out by a lesser challenge , its why i write off a lot of characters or books , if you can't live up to the hype, stand down.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Koays  Online

Firstly from what I understand she was called Phoenix in Spiderman and the X-Men which is a little higher on the error list ... But it doesn't seem like continuity was ever a priority for them in that book....and I think they've said as much.

Secondly....if Emma is almost back then I'd take her over Rachel in a TP contest. Just because Rachel might forget she's a telepath that day.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch. I just read it and saw No-Girl pull a mind-wipe. I didn't see that coming from her, though I think she did some kinf of psychic chaff thing with Emma before). At least not doing this well against Rachel.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel wasn't fighting no-girl when no-girl mind wiped her. Rachel was about to reveal and confront the traitor. the next x-men issue will be on Rachel's point of view. I hope she gets to show real powers this time. Actually, in the latter part of the issue, she has already seen how the hole came to be. her psychometric powers worked. I think she is the only x-man who has that power now

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of Martha's powers is the ability to suppress other mutants abilities, so isn't it possible that Martha is shown as being more powerful than Rachel because she used telepathy and power suppression in tandem in order to beat her? (I haven't read the issue so I'm just guessing based off what has been said in the forum)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Martha was inside spiderman's head guarding his mind. Rachel forced herself in and stopped the fight once she got the info she needed. Rachel was about to confront the traitor then martha attcked her from behind

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.