Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Rachel grey post house of M

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, during house of M, it was said that Rachel only have one version of herself in the whole multiverse but pops in different timelines.

Now, in secret wars she has 2 versions and another in the upcoming old man logan. whatever happened to continuity?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's a little of Claremont wanking and not giving a damn.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel has had alternate versions before (X-Men: The End), so, that concept of her only having one version has been broken for quite some time.

Also, while the idea of only one Rachel existing in all of the realities is a cool idea, it was never designed to work for long. I mean what happens when you have a reality where she has already existed that gets splintered like the Mother Askani timeline did?? Basically, you can take Rachel Grey, have her time travel to a point where Mother Askani didn't die yet, and BAM, you have two versions of Rachel. You know what I mean?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really what was said I think. There are other Rachel's but they aren't her is what she said (which makes little sense but i'll try). So pretty much she is who she is and not confined to the role of Cyclops, Storm, Jean..etc of a certain world. Basically meaning that she has no equivalent in other timelines...which as far as we know is true since we don't have a backstory for the Baron Rachel in Secret Wars, and the DofP Rachel is arguably just a similar but different version of her (evident by her age and history differing)

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.