Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

rachel grey

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthphoenix

Have Rachel met her young parents already?

Any Power ups?( quintin quire regarded her and xavier as earth's two most powerful telepaths) is she stronger than emma now?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blacharrt1

Yes she is stronger than Emma because Emma has lost her telepathy. To say that she is the most powerful i'd have to disagree Maddie Pryor is still alive, also you have Cassandra Nova, who is stronger than Charles. So Rachel would definitely be in the top five.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XsPectre28

Maddie returned after sisterhood of mutants??????? & cassandra Nova hasnt been seen since carter left the x-mansion whith his mother. & Rachel is stronger then emma was that she wasnt as trained as her atleast according to her bio

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blacharrt1

@XsPectre28: Yes Maddie was in AvX, under the control of Sinister, they alluded that all the Maddies might have been destroyed but not verified. Just because she hasn't been seen doesn't mean she isn't alive. It's true that Rachel was said to be stronger than Emma, but that was before Emma was said to be an Omega level telepath. Emma however with her telepathy was definitely more skilled at using it. If she still had it today she could still beat Rachel in a telepathic battle, quite skillfully. Moondragon i would also put above Rachel. Yeah Rachel would still be in my top five. Cassandra being #1, Maddie if actually still alive #2, Moondragon #3 Rachel #4 Cuckoos #5

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5  Edited By McKlayn

@Blacharrt1 said:

@XsPectre28: Yes Maddie was in AvX, under the control of Sinister, they alluded that all the Maddies might have been destroyed but not verified. Just because she hasn't been seen doesn't mean she isn't alive. It's true that Rachel was said to be stronger than Emma, but that was before Emma was said to be an Omega level telepath. Emma however with her telepathy was definitely more skilled at using it. If she still had it today she could still beat Rachel in a telepathic battle, quite skillfully. Moondragon i would also put above Rachel. Yeah Rachel would still be in my top five. Cassandra being #1, Maddie if actually still alive #2, Moondragon #3 Rachel #4 Cuckoos #5

Moondragon is not more powerful then Rachel, i am pretty sure they all but admitted that in AvX when they were trying to hide from rachel and had to get Professor X's help (might of been in the Illumanti New Avengers tie in issue)

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blacharrt1

@McKlayn said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

Moondragon is not more powerful then Rachel, i am pretty sure they all but admitted that in AvX when they were trying to hide from rachel and had to get Professor X's help (might of been in the Illumanti New Avengers tie in issue)

More powerful is debatable, but definitely a better telepath. There are very few people who are more powerful than Rachel in actual power. Psylocke is a better telepath than Rachel.. i actually forgot all about her... i have to change my list now. But anyway Psylocke is not more power than Rachel in raw power, neither was Emma, but she still was a better telepath.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By John Valentine

@Blacharrt1 said:

@McKlayn said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

More powerful is debatable, but definitely a better telepath. There are very few people who are more powerful than Rachel in actual power. Psylocke is a better telepath than Rachel.. i actually forgot all about her... i have to change my list now. But anyway Psylocke is not more power than Rachel in raw power, neither was Emma, but she still was a better telepath.

I agree with this. There's a difference between ability and raw power. I'd consider Psylocke and Emma to be more skilled, but Rachel to have a lot more raw power.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@John Valentine said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

@McKlayn said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

I agree with this. There's a difference between ability and raw power. I'd consider Psylocke and Emma to be more skilled, but Rachel to have a lot more raw power.

they say telepathy gets stronger evertime you use or practice it.....

Rachel doesnt use it as much as emma does, so i think emma is stronger since her role before avx was to keep everyone tp linked

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darthphoenix

Quentin Quire said that Rachel and Prof x were the most powerful telepaths on the time after rachel was tp trained by white queen, psylocke and prof.

where the hell is cassandra nova?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#10  Edited By McKlayn

@darthphoenix said:

Quentin Quire said that Rachel and Prof x were the most powerful telepaths on the time after rachel was tp trained by white queen, psylocke and prof.

where the hell is cassandra nova?

Prof X twin sister

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.