Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Rachel and Malloy(spoilers to those who haven't read yet)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Rachel failed. Though I think she never really had a chance though she said she engaged and tried too hard. I though she just spoke to him and never really did anything to aggravate the situation. She just tried to reach out and was not allowed to. it seems like malloy will be going to cyclops team since they both have the same stand. they both think xavier lied to them. I just feel that the issue could have more meat that what it had. It was kind of a waste of time. too much of a cliffhanger. we'll need to wait 2 more weeks for the next issue. sigh!

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Rachel failed. Though I think she never really had a chance though she said she engaged and tried too hard. I though she just spoke to him and never really did anything to aggravate the situation. She just tried to reach out and was not allowed to. it seems like malloy will be going to cyclops team since they both have the same stand. they both think xavier lied to them. I just feel that the issue could have more meat that what it had. It was kind of a waste of time. too much of a cliffhanger. we'll need to wait 2 more weeks for the next issue. sigh!

wait uncanny x-men was out today?!?!?!?!?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anymore spoilers?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I buy the comics as soon as it hits the store. it was out last tuesday night. hehe

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whew. That was a close one lol. But at least Cyclops was not only badass but also used his brain in a way that made the JGS staff ( except Storm ) look like morons, but also prove that he is right :D

It's really ridiculous how much Cyke makes his detractors look like a bunch of clowns in almost every book he's in :D

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Seems like a repeat of the Xorn situation in Morrison's run to me.

In this case when Wolverine said they should just use Magik to teleport the guy into space, I had to laugh because that was the thought I had. Like someone mentioned it did feel like a waste of time. This thing is just dragging at snails-pace and really there's not much character development or anything else. Its like it just drags for no reason

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

funny how maria hill wanted matthew to leave earth. Can you really just ask them that? Also i dont think rachel will die, its silly.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the real question is where did wolverine go???or did he die already?????thats why hes missing

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is it me, or did anyone feel like Cyclops may be turning into a villain when they read the last page...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darthphoenix

villains don't buy breakfast. hahaha

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: I said turning into one not being one and Dr Doom invites people over to his country for dinner..

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: I said turning into one not being one and Dr Doom invites people over to his country for dinner..

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if everything is as it seems...just before Scott went to see Mathew he mentioned that Xavier was right.

Scott's mental defenses are pretty top notch for a non-telepath, and Mathew would literally be brand new with his mental abilities.

Or I could be way off the mark and everything on the last page is literally as it seems

Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you believe (in issue 27) this Malloy destroyed the gigantic ship where all the XM were in it and none of them are dead?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Gizmorino

The digital one is not yet out(or is out and can't find it). Really wanna read it. Malloy on cyke team would be sweeet, many youngsters following him, and with malloy he can win his revolution.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darthphoenix

None died because he never meant to kill anyone. I guess his short time of practicing paid off already.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.