Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Questions about the X-Men? Other forum debate/talk

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
    GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, I'm on this other forum and people are going into debate..someone's saying all this stuff..

I don't exactly recall this..Professor X was responsible for the deaths of 13 million people? Stepford Cuckoos were involved in that?

Some people are saying Scott is responsible for Professor X's death..(I could see maybe yes or no on that..)

Scott ripped out the Phoenix shard from Emma Frost's body? (So he could control all the Phoenix entities..)

But Namor is somehow involved in something? Not trying to be vague..but I think Namor gave Emma something to put in Scott's mind? Can someone please clarify?

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suggest you read up on AvX.

Answers to most of your questions are there.

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost all of your questions get answered in Avengers vs. X-Men, but just in case you don't want to read:

The Phoenix force returned to Earth, causing a lot of mutants to suddenly pop up. Cyclops saw this as the saving of the mutant race, but Captain America and pretty much everyone else reckoned the Phoenix force for what it really was, a whole lot of trouble. When Cyclops tried to channel the Phoenix force to Hope Summers, Iron Man tried to destroy the force, causing Cyclops, Emma Frost, Collossus, Magik and Namor to succumb to the influence of the Phoenix. Namor in turn used this power to destroy Wakanda, and Cyclops figured out that when one of the five Phoenix X-Men fell, that power would then flow to the rest. So Scott used this information to defeat the rest, and become the Dark Phoenix. Xavier tried to stop him, but we all know how that ended...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krypton-115: thanks so much for summing that up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starwatcher: I'll definitely see what I can find of it thanks for the info

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: It's also worth mentioning that Cyclops now works with Magneto and the Stepford Sisters to pretty much do whatever Magneto was doing for mutants.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: @krypton-115: That's a little misleading.

The only one Cyke directly took the force from was Emma after she confessed to cheated on him. Spiderman turned Colossus and Magik against eachother and Namur lost his attacking Wakanda.

Cyke wasn't trying to get Hope to meet the Phoenix when he was blasted, he was trying to find her before the Avengers because she ran away when the first fight happened. Hope was actually the one that went to meet the Phoenix with Wolverine.

Cyke isn't doing what Magneto was doing at all he's just being a more aggressive X-man at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.