Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Questions about All New X-Men

ODSTxGundam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ODSTxGundam

I don't post often so forgive if I get straight to the point.

I recently purchased all of the All New X-Men collected editions (except vol. 4 which is on the way) so I have:

Vol. 1

Vol. 2

Vol. 3

Battle of the Atom

Vol. 4 (delivered in 24hrs of this post)

Trial of Jean Grey

Vol. 5

Vol. 6

Vol. 7

I understand that Volume 7 has 2 chapters of Black Vortex, I'm guessing those 2 chapters won't make any sense, will I have to buy the Black Vortex collected issue? Is it an important story arc? Will the series make sense without buy other series like Uncanny X-Men (which I plan to buy at a later date), Wolverine and the X-Men, X-Men, more issues of Guardians of the Galaxy etc, etc.

I literally can't find much on All New X-Men (2015+) because a search always leads me to Vol. 2 Here to Stay.

Uncanny X-men 600 is the last chapter, what does that even mean?

Are there any other crossovers I don't know about?

Thanks.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Koays

For all new X-Men Black Vortex is important because it brings back cyclops, and introduces changes made to Angel.

Also there's arms of the octupus which is a spiderman crossover

Also Uncanny X-Men 600 is the legendary final issue of Bendis' run that supposedly ties up the major plot points of both his All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men storylines.....most people don't believe it exist, and most who do fear actually having to read it.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dman1366

Sorry you spent all that money on ANXM.....

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

Sorry you spent all that money on ANXM.....

lol i got all the comicbooks of anxm.......not getting vol 2 but getting extra-xmen

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.