Question on BP/Storm Wedding Cover Art

#1 Posted by Chiarodanse (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be honest, I've been out of the loop with stuff that has gone on in the marvel universe for quite sometime. About 2 weeks ago durring my visit to Brooklyn, NYC, I passed a comic shop and decided to pick up the issue of the Black Panther-Storm Wedding, and noticed a few interesting details on the cover (backside).
Bishop was tearing up.
As far as I can remember there was hinted interest between a pairing of the two, but never  an upfront relationship  that I've heard of.
Anything ever been expounded upon with that? Maybe another issue, panel, suggestion, conversation to explain it?

I just found it interesting. Kinda parrelled that with Uncanny X-Men #290. Forge leaves, you see Storm Crying, and Bishop is looking on in the back...

Either way, Enlighten me oh fellow X-Men Fans!

A person slowing getting back into the loop (help much  appreciated),
~Genesis

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Chiarodanse said:
"I will be honest, I've been out of the loop with stuff that has gone on in the marvel universe for quite sometime. About 2 weeks ago durring my visit to Brooklyn, NYC, I passed a comic shop and decided to pick up the issue of the Black Panther-Storm Wedding, and noticed a few interesting details on the cover (backside).
Bishop was tearing up.
As far as I can remember there was hinted interest between a pairing of the two, but never  an upfront relationship  that I've heard of.
Anything ever been expounded upon with that? Maybe another issue, panel, suggestion, conversation to explain it?

I just found it interesting. Kinda parrelled that with Uncanny X-Men #290. Forge leaves, you see Storm Crying, and Bishop is looking on in the back...

Either way, Enlighten me oh fellow X-Men Fans!

A person slowing getting back into the loop (help much  appreciated),
~Genesis

"
During the time Storm and T'Challa were planning the wedding and all of that..alot of their old relationships popped up.I don't remember anything involving Bishop but I do remember Luke Cage saying she wouldn't give him the time a day,Wolverine saying that she's better off with T'Challa,and I think I remember Forge mentioning how she was too good for him or he blew it or something in that ballpark (that may not have happened but I somehow remember it lol)
#3 Posted by Chiarodanse (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Any idea of which issues? I'd like to look them up.
Thanks for responding!

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Chiarodanse said:
"Any idea of which issues? I'd like to look them up.
Thanks for responding!"
They get married in issue 18...I think he asks here to marry him in like issue 13 or 15.There was alot leading up to the actual marriage,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.