Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Question: Genosha

m0ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m0ng

This is probably a very stupid question, but I have searched around and cannot seem to find a simple answer...

Can anyone tell me which comics (preferably graphic novel or collection) cover the Genosha story arc where Magneto assumes control ending with its decimation??

Thanks in advance.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't that Excalibur v3?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3  Edited By McKlayn
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Eve of Destruction" is the last storyline where Magneto rules Genosha before its destroyed

Polarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Polarity

The Magneto War, two Magneto miniseries (Rex and Dark Seduction), Eve of Destruction and finally the first issue of New X-men. Plus a little bit of The 12 thrown in there, which explains how Polaris wound up with Mags. It's never been collected as far as I know.

m0ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By m0ng

Thanks for taking the time to answer guys. :)

Have to try and get a hold of a copy of the miniseries now.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ng: I think these are mostly dollar box finds, so good luck to you! Also is your name a reference to Hmong? (as in the people)

@polarity said:

Plus a little bit of The 12 thrown in there, which explains how Polaris wound up with Mags. It's never been collected as far as I know.

Yup there it is. I tend to subconsciously not select anything from the Alan Davis run. My bad. Actually it was collected as "Magneto" TPB in 2000. http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=synopsis&issue=52779076240%201

m0ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By m0ng

Blimey! Magneto - Rogue Nation is so expensive on ebay/amazon/everywhere! *shock*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.