Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Question about Wolverine and Sabretooth

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MethodMan008

So in the old  TV shows and the current movies it seems like Sabretooth is usually almost on the same level as Wolverine as far as power goes... 

What is his deal tho?  Does he have super strength, admantium bones..   

And is he just that powerful in movies and whatnot or he is he real powerful in the 616 universe as well? 

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @MethodMan008:
    As is my understanding, but I could be wrong, so don't take my word as Gospel;
    • Victor is much stronger than Logan, able to lift about 15 tons more
    • Logan's healing factor is superior, though Victor's is by no means weak
    • Victor has adamantium laced bones, but not ligaments and joints, so you can cut his limbs off
    • Victor is slightly worse than Logan in terms of H2H skill
    • He has retractable adamantium claws that come from his fingernails, though obviously lack the reach of Logan's
    • Retractable fangs, unlike Logan
    • They both have "berserker" modes, though Victor enjoys his more than Logan does
    • Their superhuman senses are roughly the same

So they're roughly equal, with each person having one or two slight advantages over the other.
    MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MethodMan008

Oops, yeah I meant to say What is Sabretooths deal, why is he such a powerful mutant? 

So basically he just has super strength?

Jacobh072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fadetoblackbolt: I'm sorry but in my opinion I think your wrong do you think maybe mr.creed won that fight in the bar cause he has been killing/capturing mutants for 6 years while Logan had been living peacefully on a mountain and working at a lumber yard I mean he has even said it he hasn't had to kill anybody in a while to striker when he comes to the lumber yard

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Creed is stronger, his healing factor is about the same and his speed and senses are about the same.

Wolverine is a much better h2h fighter than Sabretooth, as well as his claws are better since they are made of adamantium.

Creed's bones aren't made of adamantium (usually) so he isn't as tough as Wolverine is.

I don't know who is smarter, they are probably roughly the same in the intelligence department.

Overall they are pretty damn close in power sets....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.