Professors Brain*Uncanny X-men 1*

#1 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL WOOPS MEANT UNCANNY AVENGERS 1 LOL

SO this MAY BE A SPOILER for some so if it is STOP READING THIS RIGHT NOW

But in Uncanny Avengers 1 the

RedSkull refused to search for the cosmic cube or the bloodstones and goes on to say "Why chase relics when the most powerful weapon on earth is unguarded."

Is the Professors brain that powerful that it could potentially be so powerful that one would turn down the search of a cosmic cube?

And also does this mean professor is dead dead this time :(

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a nice thread title. Very innovative.

#3 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

That's a nice thread title. Very innovative.

Oh y thank you ya see i left some spots um spoiler blocked because if ya read those then u gonna want to see whats under those blocks the BAM BOOM. U all like OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT YYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

#4 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#5 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

-_-

something wrong

#6 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for ruining the surprise!!

jk.

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait the professor has a brain?

#8 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@lykopis said:

-_-

something wrong

I'll get over it.

#9 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

I guess so. He has to get his horrible ideas from somewhere....

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did they bury him, the backyard? No need for security not like Sinister (or Red Skull it seems) would want to do something crazy with the body.

#11 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

Where did they bury him, the backyard? No need for security not like Sinister (or Red Skull it seems) would want to do something crazy with the body.

LoL exactly i mean how did he steal the body from the X-men I mean really was no one watching the body. @lykopis said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@lykopis said:

-_-

something wrong

I'll get over it.

well thats good

#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@TheCrowbar said:

I guess so. He has to get his horrible ideas from somewhere....

lol

#13 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

What if the proffesor transferred his conciousness to another body again? Hmmmmm! We all know he did it, but nobody is saying it!

#14 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

i said this before but i think xavier will be another brain in the jar like martha and use as a weapon

#15 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

While I am sure this will be good story this is not a new idea. John Sublime and the U-Men were harvesting mutant body parts to gain super powers a while ago.

#16 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

While I am sure this will be good story this is not a new idea. John Sublime and the U-Men were harvesting mutant body parts to gain super powers a while ago.

yup, fairly cool story too actually lol

#17 Posted by Signs (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Mama always said a minds a Terrible thing to waste!

#18 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

Is the Professors brain that powerful that it could potentially be so powerful that one would turn down the search of a cosmic cube?

Sure, why not? In X-Treme X-men, Xavier's head can blast portals through dimensions. Who wouldn't like that?

#19 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3617 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

Wolverine has never been good with the details or management. I bet you they didn't even notice that the grave was dug up until after the Skull's agents tracked dirt on the carpet.

@lorex said:

Yes, I know. This is becoming a recycled idea heavy story line already, and it hasn't even started.

#20 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder what it tastes like?

#21 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@PassionFlower said:

LoL exactly i mean how did he steal the body from the X-men I mean really was no one watching the body. @lykopis said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@lykopis said:

-_-

something wrong

I'll get over it.

well thats good

Oh no worries, the Marvel Universe will find a way to pen this on Cyclops as well. I'm sure of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.