Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Possibly of X-23 in movie

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

http://www.maactioncinema.com/?p=781

http://www.cityonfire.com/shu-qi-in-a-marvel-movie-as-wolverines-clone-x-23/

Okay a few months ago there is a rumor of one of Taiwanese actress Shu Qi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shu_Qi) might going to play as X-23 in the next Wolverine movie or Stand-alone movie, we don't know (if it's a Stand-alone movie, deadpool can start kicking himself), which is totally RIDICULOUS FOR ME AND OTHER X-23 FANS, YES I DARE SAY SO.Of course it might be a another Asia people who overrate their star again (although I born at the same place as Shu Qi, I really don’t want to see her as X-23), I still worry consider the fact FOX did those before

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Which make me worry the chance this might come true...X-23 IS NOT ASIAN ,plus Shu Qi will be 40 in 2 years later (not that i have a problem with her) ,make up can make magic alright but how is that going to make her a 16 years old teenager? I admit this really getting to me which is why i back to the forum again.

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I really don't want to see an X-23 movie if it's not going to be at least R rated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
    i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless it's a direct to dvd animated adaption of Innocence Lost, no thanks. I agree the actress is too old to play Laura.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's too old but if we do get Laura then maybe, just maybe Summer Glau...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson:

i think you probably refer to her role in the Terminator TV series ,yes she can act like Laura ,but she doesn't looks like X-23 though.

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pikachunicorn
    No Caption Provided

Damn it! Laura is not Asian! Ugh. I'd love to see her in a movie, but only if they present her properly. She's my favourite female character. I'm not letting them screwing her up. You know who I think would be a great X-23? Marie Avgeropoulos. I'd love her as Laura.

No Caption Provided

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fsfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fsfaith

Please no. Not Shu Qi. Please god no. She can't act. She only won awards for "Best Actress" in Asia because of the type of films she plays, the typical flirtatious and apparently sexy (please no) woman who is in peril. If she ends up actually playing X-23 I will only think of her as one of the failed embryos that the true X-23 failed to destroy in the Weapon X lab.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

An X-23 movie, if done right could be a big deal. Especially considering the current push in the ya genre of books turned into movies coupled with the superhero and clandestine special ops movie market that exists. My pick to play X-23 is India Eisley all the way.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Galerion

A part that seems to be overlooked here is that the actress shouldn't just look like her.

She is a trained killer and therefore has a tough, cold , no nonsense type of personality who has problems with all the social stuff. I seriously question if these "girly" actresses can believably portray that part of her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And no need for me to say ,how you going to clone a Male Canadian to a Female Asian ,unless they are going to rewrite the whole X-23 background (which is really stupid) ,it shouldn't happen at all ,i'm confuse who put this rumor out at the first place ,maybe those damn Taiwanese media...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.