Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Possible DOFP *SPOILERS*

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Young Jean Grey appears in the past.

Cannonball appears in a mutant refugee camp in the future that is attacked by Sentinels.

Rogue has been captured so the Sentinels can duplicate her powers and use it against mutants. The X-Men later rescue her, and, due to the genetic manipulation done by the Sentinels, Rogue briefly displays super-strength and flight during the escape.

The Sentinels are made of magnetized plates and therefore can change their shape, becoming learner or bulkier. The addition of Rogue’s powers makes them virtually unstoppable, which is why the X-Men decide to move forward with the last-ditch effort to change the outcome of the war by altering the past.

There is a mutant unit led by William Stryker that Havok and Toad are a part of, in 1972.

Banshee left the X-Men to be with his family, and Emma Frost has been captured by the government again, but Magneto isn’t bothered to break her out yet again.

Mystique assassinates President Kennedy while Magneto tries to stop her, which results in him being captured and forced to join the unit. However, this is part of his plan, and Mystique later stages an attempt against President Nixon’s life so Magneto can break out.

When Mystique goes to Saigon to help the mutant unit escape, Toad takes the opportunity, and is later recruited to Magneto’s brotherhood.

The timeline “fractures” in the end. The original timeline (which includes “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”, “X2″, “X-Men: The Last Stand” and “The Wolverine”) remains the same, and the new timeline (which includes “First Class”) is a clean slate, in which anything could happen. Old Xavier mentions he is able to feel the other timeline still.

Young Beast and Old Mystique share a brief moment in which he apologizes for not creating a better future, and she apologizes for not being able to change the past. Beast still harbors a crush on her and even attacks Magneto during the Kennedy assassination, under assumption he’s trying to hurt her.

Wolverine’s mind remains in his 1972 body. His future self is left in a comatose state.

The X-Men’s hideout is an ancient tomb where Apocalypse lies dormant, though he awakens in the end. The comatose Wolverine might become his first Horseman in “X-Men: Apocalypse”.

New X-Men: Days Of Future Past Stills, Plus Some Dubious Plotline Rumors - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jonny_anonymous: Aaand no Cyclops. Marvel just loves giving him the shaft in the movies.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Yea, I'm kinda hoping he turns up somewhere

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good stuff cant wait but disappointed that there is no cyclops.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good stuff cant wait but disappointed that there is no cyclops.

yea if these are all true I'm pretty happy with it

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this yesterday and I don't believe any of it. Someone always comes up with plot points and claims that they are "leaked" for just about every summer super hero movie ever.

The whole Sentinel having plates to change their shape and adapt is true though, as it was revealed by one of the effects guys who worked on the film.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@cattlebattle: Bleeding Cool usually has a good track with this sort of stuff

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By dshipp17

I like this possible film script; I want to see how it works out with the X-men having a hideout in the tomb of Apocalypse.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Cyclops could appear in the new Apocalypse x-men movie, thanks to the first claas timeline changing. :)

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Class finally being set up as a completely separate timeline does open up Scott to appear...but I still don't think they will use him as anything other than a cameo. X-movies are basically the Wolverine/Magneto/Xavier show...if they are doing Apoc I don't think they will have the time to use cyke for anything other than a cameo or another small role like he had in X1+2

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lame pre-M-day (you know what I mean) Cyke? I.care.not lol

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this yesterday and I don't believe any of it. Someone always comes up with plot points and claims that they are "leaked" for just about every summer super hero movie ever.

The whole Sentinel having plates to change their shape and adapt is true though, as it was revealed by one of the effects guys who worked on the film.

I agree. And the idea that they are using Rogue's powers is stupid and sounds like fanfiction.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By kidchipotle

So…First Class, possibly the best X movie, becomes canon no longer but they keep X3, the worst superhero movie in existence, canon? G'damn it I thought this movie was supposed to help the franchise! That still means Scott and Jean are still dead >:O

EDIT: Assuming this rumor is true, which I don't believe. Heh.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

I agree. And the idea that they are using Rogue's powers is stupid and sounds like fanfiction.

Rogue isnt even in the movie anymore, lol.

So…First Class, possibly the best X movie, becomes canon no longer but they keep X3, the worst superhero movie in existence, canon? G'damn it I thought this movie was supposed to help the franchise! That still means Scott and Jean are still dead >:O

EDIT: Assuming this rumor is true, which I don't believe. Heh.

In the first class movie jean and scott arent even adults, their just kids. Oh and i think i do believe that they might show a glimpse of a young jean grey although didnt they do that in x-3 when magneto and xavier were trying to recuit her???

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue isnt even in the movie anymore, lol.

She is in the movie. Its just that a scene she was centric in was cut.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
    deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Stryker and Havok's team is going to be the main team of the X-Force movie... Oh wait, Wolverine isn't in that group, not gonna happen.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what did jean do in the past?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Aaand no Cyclops. Marvel just loves giving him the shaft in the movies.

Um Marvel has nothing to do with it, Fox has the rights to this garbage franchise and they seriously need to give it back to Marvel, so they can make a Legit X-men movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.