Peeps at Utopia?

#1 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to all the peeps at utopia after avx? are they still at utopia? who's in charge? Are they going to join up with Cyclops ?

#2 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably dispersed. Some of the younger ones might have been sent to the JG School though from the pages of WatX I didn't see them. Some may tough it out on their own would be interesting to see what other mutants would be doing outside Scott and Logans side. I do wish we could get a clear answer though. I'm curious on what would the New X-men who stayed in Utopia would be doing now. Seeing as most of those who stayed disliked the concept of the school maybe they'll join Cykes side when Uncanny starts.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27357 posts) - - Show Bio

does Utopia still exist? 

#4 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I had thought the majority of the younger cast had been seen around the JGS in backgrounds and what not.

And wasn't Utopia just floating on the bay in Uncanny #20?

#5 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

What about sebastian shaw? he just went swimming last i recall

#6 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Pixie, Dust, the Cuckoos and think Transonic and Velocidad have been shown at the school (though I thought at least Transonic was old enough to be in college..), Nemesis, Domino and Colossus are on Cable's team.. Psylocke is currently between X-force gigs, and the New Mutants have disbanded. Other than that, I dunno..

but I'd kinda love to see Surge and/or Zero show up on Cyclops' team..

#7 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Surge appears in WATXM 15, when people see the P5 have gone a bit mental, at the school.

#8 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

i was hoping sebastian shaw might join cyclops extinction team, just to see emma get pissed off

#9 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many loose ends and it seems like the writers across the X-Universe aren't too worried about it either at the moment.

#10 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: I don't mind. this way, you never knows who's going to turn up where -that seems kinda more fun..

#11 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be interesting if WATXM had a few rotating cast members, aside form Quire and Idie who seem very central. I know Rockslide showed his face but it would be cool to have him contribute a little more in the circus arc.

Or the ANXM squad is lacking a strong guy...

I'm also curious about Shaw. I didn't read the AA tie ins.

#12 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangallant984 said:

@lykopis: I don't mind. this way, you never knows who's going to turn up where -that seems kinda more fun..

That's pretty optimistic -- it'll be leaked to generate excitement too. ;p

#13 Posted by judasnixon (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Mr. Sinister will take it over, and do something cool with it. Maybe he'll open a Applebees, or a KFC. 

#14 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anyone can live there anymore since Emma isn't bankrolling it to keep it with running water and electricity and stuff

and i definitely want to have more confirmed details as to where the new mutants went, like Cessily, pixie, armour and the lights and stuff. We know x-23 is on that avengers arena battle island, and the writer said in an interview that we'll see some people trying to reach them from the outside, so maybe we'll see them trying to help and that might give some details.

In all fairness though, theres only so much space in a comic book and only a few titles, and there are soooo many x-characters i can see it would be hard to catch up with all of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.