Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Past or Future X-Men (spoilers),

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Before I speak about the movie, there are spoilers in this thread. So if you haven't watch it yet. I suggest you don't read this thread.

I just watched the new X-Men movie yesterday and I thought it was pretty good. When the movie focus on the past X-Men, I wanted it to focus more on the future X-Men. I was more interested in the future X-Men.

just curious to know, which X-Men did you prefer.

The past had : Charles, Beast, Magneto, Logan and Mystique

Havok, Quicksilver, the Sentinels and Dr. Bolivar Trask play part in the past.

The future had : Storm, Magneto, Blink, Charles, Bishop, Colossus, Kitty, Warpath, Sunspot and Iceman. Little of Logan.

Then the future Sentinels. I thought they were better than the past Sentinels.

I know the future was kind of like the last stand, everything about changing there fate. The fights scenes were really cool. I mean Colossus was rip apart. Most of the X-Men were killed.

I wanted to see more of the future X-Men.

What do you think ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

There were apparently a lot more scenes shot for the future X-Men, but they were cut from the movie (presumably, we'll be able to see them in a few months).

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

There were apparently a lot more scenes shot for the future X-Men, but they were cut from the movie (presumably, we'll be able to see them in a few months).

That's ashamed, hopefully we see more when the dvd comes out. So who did you like more, the past or future X-Men ?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I prefer the younger X-Men, they're more interesting. There isn't much going on in the future either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@time said:

@xwraith said:

That's ashamed, hopefully we see more when the dvd comes out. So who did you like more, the past or future X-Men ?

I found the future team a lot more interesting.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By time1

@the_tree said:

I prefer the younger X-Men, they're more interesting. There isn't much going on in the future either.

The past was good and it was more character driven, but in the future we saw better fights scenes. I like it more, cause it was like the final stand.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

@time said:

@xwraith said:

I found the future team a lot more interesting.

Well I'm glad, I'm not the only one.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_tree

@time: I prefer character driven stuff over battles. The story didn't really call for much more in the future, unless you just want to see them get killed again or wait around for Wolverine to fix the timeline.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By time1

@the_tree said:

@time: I prefer character driven stuff over battles. The story didn't really call for much more in the future, unless you just want to see them get killed again or wait around for Wolverine to fix the timeline.

I like abit of both, character driven and action. I supposed the good thing for the X-Men movie. Wolverine didn't do much in the future, but lay down.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

singer should replace bendis. hahahaha

i loved the fight scenes of the future. i just wish that blink could have shot her teleporting knives(whatever that is that she was throwing to open gateways) right through the sentinels. it could have ripped them apart just like the one that got its arm amputated.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By time1

singer should replace bendis. hahahaha

i loved the fight scenes of the future. i just wish that blink could have shot her teleporting knives(whatever that is that she was throwing to open gateways) right through the sentinels. it could have ripped them apart just like the one that got its arm amputated.

Blink was pretty cool. I think she could of done more. I supposed it was about the Sentinels wining. Who did you prefer future or past ?

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@the_tree said:

Yep, me too. That said, Blink was awesome though :p

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djainess said:

@the_tree said:

Yep, me too. That said, Blink was awesome though :p

Yeah, she was. Very visually interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.