One theory that could stabilize the X-Men Movie timeline.

#1 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest flaws in the X-MOVIEverse is that after X-Men first class, charles xavier is seen bald, and able-bodied, even though he was seen paralyzed and with hair at the end of First Class. I think that the bald, walking Xavier seen at the begining of X3 and the end of Wolverine Origins was in fact Mystique.

#2 Posted by Dman1366 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23: How? In X3 didn't charles talk to the young jean grey in her mind?

#3 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. My theory just died. Murderer!

#4 Posted by Dman1366 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23: hahahaha my bad! I did not mean to be a dick

#5 Posted by XsPectre28 (713 posts) - - Show Bio

In X3 when xavier & magneto went to the jean grey's house he was in a wheel chair or are u refering to right before jean grey killed xavier & was telekineticlly holding him in the air. as for the end of wolverine origins that being mystique makes no sense because then u would still have to explain how xavier got scott & storm away from her as well as the whole emma frost being a child in this movie then being a grown up in first class. just call it quits & reboot the series starting from first class.... its the only way to fix the problems

#6 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I WILL AVENGE YOU!

#7 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

In X3 when xavier & magneto went to the jean grey's house he was in a wheel chair or are u refering to right before jean grey killed xavier & was telekineticlly holding him in the air. as for the end of wolverine origins that being mystique makes no sense because then u would still have to explain how xavier got scott & storm away from her as well as the whole emma frost being a child in this movie then being a grown up in first class. just call it quits & reboot the series starting from first class.... its the only way to fix the problems

He's talking about young Jean Grey at the very beginning of the movie, when Xavier and Magneto were digitally altered to look younger than they are..........It still doesn't work, but it answers your question

#8 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

HURRAH. this is my 400th post.

#9 Posted by Daycrawler (552 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier's been in and out of the wheelchair so many times in comics that I reckon that's what's happened off-screen in the movies.

#10 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men: First Class is a reboot. Lets stop playing around.

#11 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

but serious, i hope the make a reboot in first class...

#12 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

X-men: First Class is a reboot. Lets stop playing around.

Haha. To the point. I love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.