Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Omega-Level

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
    deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hold up, since when was dr. doom's magic more powerful than dr. strange ? i wasn't aware of that

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hold up, since when was dr. doom's magic more powerful than dr. strange ? i wasn't aware of that

The magic of PIS to help power a retcon.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I agree. The argument i see here though, is the extent of of wanda's chaos power on each mutant. It is clear that she didn't have TOTAL control over it. Because if she did have TOTAL CONTROL, it should have wiped out EACH AND EVERY MUTANT on the planet. So, there's a possibility that no more mutants didn't have the same effect on each mutant. MOST of the depowered had their X-GENES REMOVED, 198 mutants' x-genes wereNOT AFFECTED, some MIGHT have their x-genes just suppressed. It is the only explanation I can think of IF the writers said that POLARIS' x-genes were reactivated. If it is not put into writing that her powers were not REACTIVATED, then her x-genes were REPLACED.

My point is if her xgene was reactivated, and not replaced, it is a simple matter of proving it with either scan or an issue number, not a fan made character page.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom is every humans rival for everything on Earth, or haven't you heard?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think doom is like any other villain. power level and skill really depends on the writer and story. example...

Heroes and villains in a group fight would take on 1 opponent each. Meaning, they'd be of the same level or match for each other. But when a villain fights a team of heroes, it would be very difficult for the heroes to take down the lone villain. one good example is Rogue single handedly took on the avengers , i think this also happened with mags vs avengers and mags vs ironman.

A very important lesson i've learned here, is that even if you post scans, people still have a different understanding of how things are. they believe what they want to believe and simply justify or negate facts to satisfy their beliefs.

Avatar image for timetraveltravetz
    TimeTravelTravetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's a mutant; no question. How the hell did this go from omega level to non-mutants?

Speedlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azalae: lol I agree it's very silly.

And those of you who think Quicksilver is not powerful enough here is a hint.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

347 MILES and 3.7 seconds later... He's faster than the Speed of Light.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me make this clear

Magneto is an Omega Level Threat and I can prove it

Scarlet Witch is considered the most powerful being in the Marvel U and there are many scans and is not difficult to prove

Polaris is a Mutant and a powerful being as well and there are proof

Quicksilver got faster and is powerful and there are proof for this as well

Magneto and his family including Wiccan and Speed are powerful beings.

Also, maybe Luna and Nocturne can get there soon since they are young enough to get to their potential. Especially Nocturne whose powers are like her mother and those wasn't given by Chton as some people stated lol

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azalae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris can grab any metal around and turn them into liquid and wrap it all around her body as armor. Something we haven't seen from Magneto.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911  Edited By UHypocrite

@azalae said:

Polaris can grab any metal around and turn them into liquid and wrap it all around her body as armor. Something we haven't seen from Magneto.

WOW! I would like to see that. And JUST because we haven't seen this from Magneto doesn't mean he can't do it. Let's not forget their power are similar. In fact, Magneto taught her few things.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912  Edited By Viperians

@storm_calling: According to you Storm is coping with the darkness and small spaces. Well, I say she hasn't. Here are some proof.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

She looks like she almost die. Thanks to Wolverine's spirit who saved her from her insanity. She will always be afraid of small spaces and darkness and it will always be her weaknesses. Storm never cope from claustrophobia and Magneto can easily win her.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913  Edited By Storm Calling

@viperians said:

@storm_calling: According to you Storm is coping with the darkness and small spaces. Well, I say she hasn't. Here are some proof.

She looks like she almost die. Thanks to Wolverine's spirit who saved her from her insanity. She will always be afraid of small spaces and darkness and it will always be her weaknesses. Storm never cope from claustrophobia and Magneto can easily win her.

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. I've already read the book and her claustrophobia has nothing to do with why she can't escape or is in this situation. lol. She wrestled an unnatural supercell into a massive sink hole and was trapped under a ton of rumble deep underground. Furthermore, Wolverine's spirit saved her? Get real. We both know she was hallucinating(which she stated on panel) and it helped her cope with the situation. She did not succumb to her claustrophobia in this scenario either, and even without the hallucination she is still coping underground as we speak in the latest issue.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Also, like I pointed out before. Nothing about this indicated that the darkness was the issue. She is NOT afraid of the dark, she "almost" panicked because she was entombed under mountains of Earth. Not a single one of your scans has indicated that the darkness was an issue.

And Magneto being a team buster is irrelevant. Mister Sinister is a team buster and Storm easily soloed and defeated him with no problem whatsoever very recently.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

she can easily part the geomagnetic fields and the ozone layer of the Earth to bring in deadly sun rays to disperse a massive tsunami wave instantly.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

and can easily generate solar winds across the entire planet to create a global aurora borealis for four hours, and controlling it to such a degree that it wouldn't cause damage to the Earth.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: Co-signed. Hopefully people will realize that taking things out of context doesn't help their arguments, and only succeeds in making them look pressed.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azalae said:

WOW! I would like to see that. And JUST because we haven't seen this from Magneto doesn't mean he can't do it. Let's not forget their power are similar. In fact, Magneto taught her few things.

Polaris' fine control has been shown to be incredible. Her drawing nourishment directly from the electromagnetic fields of the earth is also something Magneto hasn't ever done. Her ability to read the bio/electro-magnetic signatures in a person is also something magneto has never shown. Lorna is a spectacular powerhouse, and her power's are not significantly lesser than Magneto's. Her time among the Starjammers showed she was a galactic scale warrior - her powers, unlimited by gravity and earth itself allowed her to take down star ships. I suspect Max's arrogance may have limited his development on the smaller scale applications of his powers. Whereas Lorna's occasional instability and her often underestimating of herself have clearly led her to utilising her powers in more clever, small uses. She is also capable of cutting loose spectacularly. Doesn't make her an Omega any more than Magneto is... and neither of them are.

Avatar image for sweetisvengeance
    SweetisVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scalet witch is not a Omega LMFAO she is not even an alpha mutant she is a gamma with no control over her powers.

And for your information this Omega classification is complete bullshit, Marvel has not even said what it means. Alpha means you have powers and can control it and no outside mutation.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@devilsgrin81: @devilsgrin81:

To be fair Magneto has shown over the years that is fine control over his power has always been greater. Lorna didn't even know she could tap the EM spectrum until Magneto channeled her powers to do just that during The 12 story. He has liquefied admantium to pull if from Wolverine, levitated entire mountains which would suggest he would be able to destroy star ships just as if not easier than her and even opened a worm hole albeit one time IIRC. Her powers may rival his, but there is no doubt he can accomplish anything she can but there is doubt that she can do everything he can because he has actually mastered his powers while she has only very recently by comparison expanded on her control.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair Magneto has shown over the years that is fine control over his power has always been greater. Lorna didn't even know she could tap the EM spectrum until Magneto channeled her powers to do just that during The 12 story. He has liquefied admantium to pull if from Wolverine, levitated entire mountains which would suggest he would be able to destroy star ships just as if not easier than her and even opened a worm hole albeit one time IIRC. Her powers may rival his, but there is no doubt he can accomplish anything she can but there is doubt that she can do everything he can because he has actually mastered his powers while she has only very recently by comparison expanded on her control.

i certainly won't argue over Magneto being more powerful, nor that he CAN do everything she can, but she probably CAN'T do everything he can. Perhaps i've overlooked some of the more precision based applications of his powers... but liquefying the adamantium is anything but fine control - that was a brute force attack. Um...Polaris only became Magneto's battery pack AFTER the events of the 12... she was tapping the EM spectrum for nourishment in her first panel of the Twelve story - which suggests that she was doing it for some time beforehand.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: i am forever going to love this woman, until the day i die.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

i certainly won't argue over Magneto being more powerful, nor that he CAN do everything she can, but she probably CAN'T do everything he can. Perhaps i've overlooked some of the more precision based applications of his powers... but liquefying the adamantium is anything but fine control - that was a brute force attack. Um...Polaris only became Magneto's battery pack AFTER the events of the 12... she was tapping the EM spectrum for nourishment in her first panel of the Twelve story - which suggests that she was doing it for some time beforehand.

I only mentioned the liquefying adamantium because it was mentioned that one of Lorna feats from Black Sun involved liquefying metal and then coating her body in it. The entire reason that adamantium is so indestructible is because of it's molecular structure and it has been mentioned that once it is cooled from liquid form it cannot be liquefied again. It would take more than just brute strength to do what he did because he would have had to be working on the molecular level to do it. The first time Magneto used her powers as his own was during the 12 when he used her powers to blast the Living Monolith, he used it to tap the planets magnetic field, something she had never done before or even imagined she could do. After that she went with him to act as his power supply and learn more about her powers. I don't recall when she got nourishment from the EM spectrum, but I do know that she couldn't even tap the magnetic field of the planet until he used her to do it and that she was more impressive with the use of her powers after spending time with him on Genosha learning from him.

No Caption Provided

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: definitely agreed her time spent with Magneto vastly improved her powers. The nourishment thing is from the beginning of The 12 where the skrulls are observing her...

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#923  Edited By UHypocrite

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

Polaris' fine control has been shown to be incredible. Her drawing nourishment directly from the electromagnetic fields of the earth is also something Magneto hasn't ever done. Her ability to read the bio/electro-magnetic signatures in a person is also something magneto has never shown. Lorna is a spectacular powerhouse, and her power's are not significantly lesser than Magneto's. Her time among the Starjammers showed she was a galactic scale warrior - her powers, unlimited by gravity and earth itself allowed her to take down star ships. I suspect Max's arrogance may have limited his development on the smaller scale applications of his powers. Whereas Lorna's occasional instability and her often underestimating of herself have clearly led her to utilising her powers in more clever, small uses. She is also capable of cutting loose spectacularly. Doesn't make her an Omega any more than Magneto is... and neither of them are.

I won't denied it. Polaris still have the potential to be more powerful than Magneto because she's much more younger. Plus what ever Magneto had achieved, she can also. Magnetism is Magnetism.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And for Storm's fan. Ya make me laugh. Mr Sinister is nothing compare to Magneto. Sinister all he does is create clones, have them fight for him, and while he sit back eating popcorn enjoying the show. Plus he might be a robot lol

Magneto beat the whole X-Men combined... get it through your head. They need the whole team in order to stop him. Magneto beats Storm and all those who are classified omega. I understand how it is to be denial when no matter what Storm still has weakness. They're all do. So perrrrlease people, Magneto wins since the beginning of this thread.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

I won't denied it. Polaris still have the potential to be more powerful than Magneto because she's much more younger. Plus what ever Magneto had achieved, she can also. Magnetism is Magnetism.

That's a very myopic view on characters and powers. Feet are feet but everybody does not run at the same speed and some people are just gonna be faster than others. Until she actually achieves everything he can then at this point she can't do it unless she has done it. A lot of his feats are a combination of is experience, power and will. Her being younger only means she has the potential to be as powerful not as skilled if she doesn't use that youth to master her powers the way he has.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

That's a very myopic view on characters and powers. Feet are feet but everybody does not run at the same speed and some people are just gonna be faster than others. Until she actually achieves everything he can then at this point she can't do it unless she has done it. A lot of his feats are a combination of is experience, power and will. Her being younger only means she has the potential to be as powerful not as skilled if she doesn't use that youth to master her powers the way he has.

What do you know.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@uhypocrite said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

What do you know.

That power does not mean you can do everything another person with more experience with the same power can do which is why she in all her years never imagined she could tap directly into the magnetic field of the Earth with her powers, until he did it for her, even though it was common knowledge that Magneto has used his power like that in the past.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@uhypocrite said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

What do you know.

That power does not mean you can do everything another person with more experience with the same power can do which is why she in all her years never imagined she could tap directly into the magnetic field of the Earth with her powers, until he did it for her, even though it was common knowledge that Magneto has used his power like that in the past.

Don't worry. I'm sure someone will post panels. I mean, look at all those panels here lol. But I'm going to find some too... just not in the mood to go through my ton of boxes.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@uhypocrite said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@uhypocrite said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@uhypocrite said:

@azalae said:

What do you know.

Don't worry. I'm sure someone will post panels. I mean, look at all those panels here lol. But I'm going to find some too... just not in the mood to go through my ton of boxes.

Panels of what?

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azalae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but Magneto and Polaris's powers are the same. There ain't such thing they aren't. Except Polaris had done things that Magneto never done. Polaris has the potential to become more powerful than her own father. Usually she always backed up because she's not a hungry power.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to bring it back to people's attention... Remember that Polaris is technically not a mutant anymore. She was depowered after M-Day. She owes her current powers to Apocalypse, when he made her Pestilence. At closest she is a Mutate... but even they need latent mutant genes which M-Day erased from Lorna.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think mags would be proud if lorna would become more powerful than him.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#935  Edited By UHypocrite

@devilsgrin81 said:

Just wanted to bring it back to people's attention... Remember that Polaris is technically not a mutant anymore. She was depowered after M-Day. She owes her current powers to Apocalypse, when he made her Pestilence. At closest she is a Mutate... but even they need latent mutant genes which M-Day erased from Lorna.

I don't know where are you getting that from, but she IS a mutant. After she got depowered or what ever Apocalypse did she is still considered a mutant. I don't think she got depowered during M-day. She got depowered by a crazy doctor Paine. AND it was confirmed by the crazy doctor that she will still have her power... it's just dormant. What Apocalypse did was waking up her powers plus made her stronger. It's all he did, made her stronger.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite: um just like Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch... Polaris was depowered after M-Day. This means all traces of what Made them mutants was removed.

All have had powers restored since then, in one way or another... Mags got them back from the high evolutionary... quicksilver sort of from the terrigen mists... Wanda... well she's a walking plot device so who knows whether hers were actually gone or not. But if you cared to read some of the fallout issues from House of M... including depowered Lorna road tripping with Havok... you'd be aware she was depowered. She was actually one of the few legit X-Men along with Jubilee... to actually be No More a Mutant.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#937  Edited By UHypocrite

@devilsgrin81: Um, just like Magneto, Quicksilver, and Wanda... Polaris got her X-Gene back after M-Day. This mean all traces of what Made them be No More a Mutant are gone.

In XM Legacy #259 it was shown by technological means that Lorna and Magneto's repowerings through Celestial Tech restored their X-Gene. Thanks to Carey Polaris is officially a mutant again. Read XM Legacy because in that story, it infers that Polaris, in fact, DOES have the X-Gene (Same with Magneto).

Azalae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: Um, just like Magneto, Quicksilver, and Wanda... Polaris got her X-Gene back after M-Day. This mean all traces of what Made them be No More a Mutant are gone.

In XM Legacy #259 it was shown by technological means that Lorna and Magneto's repowerings through Celestial Tech restored their X-Gene. Thanks to Carey Polaris is officially a mutant again. Read XM Legacy because in that story, it infers that Polaris, in fact, DOES have the X-Gene (Same with Magneto).

Thank You :)

PurePleazure4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scalet witch is not a Omega LMFAO she is not even an alpha mutant she is a gamma with no control over her powers.

And for your information this Omega classification is complete bullshit, Marvel has not even said what it means. Alpha means you have powers and can control it and no outside mutation.

Correct. Scarlet Witch is more than that.

She can tell you where an object has been, she can tell you what your future is, she can connect with the dead and people from other universes and she is the only person (character) in this universe (616) who's capable of doing that. I wouldn't classify her OMEGA, but maybe more beyond than that. Let's not forget she's a Nexus-Being who can also beat the Phoenixsss

Avatar image for sweetisvengeance
    SweetisVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still going on. C'mon, people. Labels mean nothing in comics - between retcons, power fluctuations, inconsistencies between writers, and self-contained stories that have no impact on anything else, calling someone Omega level is like ordering a Grande coffee from Starbucks, but saying 'Large' instead.

No Caption Provided

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#942  Edited By UHypocrite

@sweetisvengeance: You do know Rogue took Scarlet as a surprise right. You do know no one expected Rogue to take Wolverine's style right. And you do know if Scarlet was prepare for that assault, Rogue might be vanish......right. With a thought or a blink Rogue can be dead and/or out of exist lol.

@azalae: No problem

Geforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are mistaking Mr Magnus. They are also mistaking the Master of Speed, the Queen of Magic, and the Mistress of Magnetism. These character have been written to be extremely powerful especially Magneto who we remembered chiefly for his phenomenal abilities the reason why he's so called the Master of Magnetism. Their potential are there in our very faces. It is hard to denied it.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944  Edited By PurePower

@geforce: Yup! People have been mistaking the whole time.

It is funny that now Polaris is not a mutant lol (when she actually is).

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is very fuuuuunnnnyyyyy, yup!

wayne67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion Xavier, Storm, Cyclops and Magneto all rank as Alphas of various expertise and with various weaknesses.

Jean Grey and Bobby are the only original Xmen that would qualify as Omegas.

From my understanding.

Mutants are born with the X Gene, some develop powers at birth while others get them at puberty, the unlucky mutants get unusual skin pigmentation and or extra limbs with no significant advantages over humans.

Mutates are humans granted unusual abilities through science experiments eg Hulk, Fantastic Four.

Omega level mutants have the POTENTIAL to effect themselves on a genetic level (Elixir) or to extend their powers across continents with relative ease without artificial boosters (Bobby when he was occupied by Emma Frost) or the world/ galaxy (Jean Grey).

Most Omega level mutants don't fulfil their potential in the same way that potential Olympians or Seal Recruits bomb out with regularity during Hell Week. People may have the potential to reach elite levels of competitive greatness but they may not have the time to dedicate, the will power or even the inclination to be bothered with the stress.

Which is why Iceman who has a greater potential than Magneto is often outmatched. Magneto is a skilled strategist, frequently uses artificial means to boost his power and has DECADES of life/combat experience that grants him a competitive edge over superhero teams.

I think Magneto being an Alpha/ Class 4 makes him far more interesting than if he was just an Omega Level Mutant because he's had to WORK HARD for DECADES to achieve his level of skill with his powers.

As for Magneto creating a space time hole to transport himself. That's not an indication of an Omega feat, Nightcrawler travels briefly through dimensions every time he teleports as does Magik and Loki.

As for Wanda, she seems like she would have been a class 4/ Alpha energy manipulator like Cyclops or a probability warper like Longshot. Then she was boosted AFTER she was born by an Elder God who boosted her with chaos magic to increase her effectiveness to grant her hybrid vigor as a creature of Science and Magic. Similarly to how Apocalypse who started off a class 4/Alpha mutant with a versatile power set got BOOSTED by Celestial Tech. Mutants are frequently enhanced by exposure to certain artifacts, magic or high energy inputs. Every time Apocalypse level ups a recruit to a Horseman, their powers are significantly altered or extended beyond previous levels eg Angel.

A potentially powerful power set does not make a mutant an automatic Omega Level Mutant. Reality warping doesn't necessarily make someone an Omega Level Mutant unless you're going to include Longshot on that list. Extreme regeneration doesn't necessarily make a mutant a OML unless you're going to include Wolverine's improbable regeneration from a drop of blood as an indication of an Omega level feat too.

The arguments on this board are terrible. Poorly structured sentences spewed out with no thought of coherency and no effort made to spell check.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wayne67: And you are......??? A stranger. 2 post on the last 3 days is all you got and you're acting like if you know what's been going on here. Don't tell me you read from page 1 to 19 because it will basically take you 3 days to read this crazy posts.

I agree about Alpha are more interesting than Omega. It is why he's so interesting and even if he gets to become Omega at the age of 90 he will still be interesting. It has been stated here many MANY times that Magneto has shown POTENTIAL and I'm not just talking about Wormhole (because wormhole is not what Nightcrawler or Loki do)... just like I'm not talking about when he brought Kitty back from millions of light years and neither I'm talking about when he was shown as an energy being. I'm talking about when he kicked all the xm asses at once and many MANY times, beat Apocalypse twice (if I recall correctly), raised a whole island (under the sea and above the ground), fly as the speed of light, can sustain in space and without a space suit, his forcefield is incredible that not even She or He Hulk can break through just like Thor's hammer can't either (a Gggooodd), he's extremely strong for an old man and when he first discovered and unleashed his power out... he destroyed a whole town (if not 3 or 4 towns because the death of that incident was declared by thousands) and there were no boost by celestial tech. Well, there are more, but I assume you know the rest. Iceman as an Omega never fought Magneto, yet, and even though Magneto beat omegas before. Proteus might not be omega, but he was an extremely powerful being that no one could have save Blindfold. He took the fight up in space and (this old man has some balls to do so) and got there in 2 sec and beat Proteus. Magneto might not be the omega we know he should be, but from what I seen and learned Magneto is already an Omega as someone stated here before, without being in print lol.

And who are you to criticize other people's writing or typing? I'm sure everyone who comes here are not only from America and U.K. They can be Indian. Chinese, Spanish, or even Pakistan (who knows) and you think you are perfect? In this world no one is perfect, including you so, stop criticizing only because they're in favor of Magneto. Not for nothing, but you remind me of "Lordofallpeople" one who think he's a lord lol.

AND... no matter what, Magneto is the best example to describe what an omega level is, because even those that are omega ain't showing the qualification like Magneto have. So see ya...............

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld: I always find it hilarious that Wanda never considered artificial insemination, or getting in another relationship. She's not infertile as far as I know, so the only issue was that she was in love with an android.

wayne67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite: I read all 19 pages of this thread before commenting because I don't like making assumptions or jumping into a conversation without all the context. Admittedly sometimes I had to stop for a few hours to shake my head at all the repetitiveness of the arguments.

As far as I'm aware Kurt's powers work by shifting himself into an alternate dimension for a moment then returning to 616 space elsewhere. Hence that whole plotline with Azazel trying to sacrifice all of his semi demonic children so he could open a portal to Earth so that his extra dimensional army could stream through.

Magneto has shown high level displays of skill using his power that he's had for 6 decades. That isn't the same as having the potential to transverse the planes of Death to establish a psychic link as Jean did when she was 13 or whatever age she was when she had her first mutant outing. Bobby caused a global ice age at the ripe old age of 18 or thereabouts when he was corrupted by Seed of Apocalypse. They didn't require power ups to access their full power. The only thing they lack is training, motivation and time to improve their skills.

The only thing Iceman or Jean has ever lacked is a competent teacher/therapist while Magneto lacks the raw power to be classed an Omega. A teacher would have helped to guide them or encourage them to reach their full potential and a therapist could have dealt with all their psychological issues. Unfortunately they didn't know any genius level telepath teachers to help them out so their APPLICATION of power has been erratic to say the least.

Did I ever say I was perfect ? NO. However there is a thing called word processors that you can copy and paste a conversation in and press spell check to correct misspellings. Requires very little in the way of language skills.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So what's below Omega??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.