Ok, I love Uncanny X-Force

#1 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I've just read the first issue and it's great! The way Psylocke is written(now she seems Beatrix from Kill Bill), the dynamics beetwen her and Storm, the fact that Storm doesn't just throw lightning from her hands, the art and the dialogues, everything is just great. I love this title, and it's far better than Cable&X-Force

#2 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

great first issue but ending had me kinda freaked out.

#3 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lightburst: yeah, it was pretty... strange lol Why sould someone want to kiss his own clone?? But well, that's Fantomex

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite title of the week.

#5 Posted by judasnixon (6216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Veitha: that's going to be the weirdest love triangle ever....
Online
#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG.

I NEED TO HURRY UP AND READ THIS.

#7 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

I am all about well-drawn art in these books so I will definitely give this a look. I do have to say that I'm one of those people that prefers the characters to have some sort of balance, so am not really a fan of so many characters with apparent issues hanging out together - it seems like a recipe for an insane asylum!

#8 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

oh gawd. Bishop?! Really? I thought he fell into the sarlacc pit. Oh wait I think that was just wishful thinking on my part.

PUCK!

#9 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

It was awesome! Fantomex and Fantomsexy....MY GOD! What a cliffhanger.

#10 Posted by judasnixon (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Psylocke's fly car. It looks so cool, but probably has crap for gas mileage. 

Online
#11 Posted by HushoftheWind (808 posts) - - Show Bio

Who better to love than yourself in female form? not mad at all

#12 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I can't believe in the second issue psylock hooks up with the female fantomex because she's like a smoother male fantomex. It's pretty graphic!

#13 Edited by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

@Veitha: that's going to be the weirdest love triangle ever....

Yeah, lmao

@Imperius_Rex said:

Yeah I can't believe in the second issue psylock hooks up with the female fantomex because she's like a smoother male fantomex. It's pretty graphic!

Seeing how Betsy feels and acts now, I wouldn't be too surprised if she went lesbian, and it would be cool hahah.

The best thing about Humpries is that he seems to know the X-verse, and not every X-writer does it, someone seems to have never read an X-book. But Humpries is taking interesting stuff from the past like every good writer should do.

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12586 posts) - - Show Bio
@Veitha said:

the fact that Storm doesn't just throw lightning from her hands,

What do you mean by that??
#15 Edited by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Veitha said:

the fact that Storm doesn't just throw lightning from her hands,

What do you mean by that??

In most of the recent comics we've only seen her throwing lightinings at people. Here she uses clouds, she freezes things, and that's cool lol. And then she speaks: pre-Marvel NOW writers used her only to blow up things.

#16 Posted by poisonfleur (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-force is hands down, Marvel Now's Best Title!

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it, but torn between saying it is the best, because Young Avengers was pretty great.

#18 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I am all about well-drawn art in these books so I will definitely give this a look. I do have to say that I'm one of those people that prefers the characters to have some sort of balance, so am not really a fan of so many characters with apparent issues hanging out together - it seems like a recipe for an insane asylum!

um.... have u seen who ur avatar character is!?

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (15157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

I've just read the first issue and it's great! The way Psylocke is written(now she seems Beatrix from Kill Bill), the dynamics beetwen her and Storm, the fact that Storm doesn't just throw lightning from her hands, the art and the dialogues, everything is just great. I love this title, and it's far better than Cable&X-Force

I know the feeling. : )

#20 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone would want to make out with a female version of themselves it would be Fantomex

#21 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

This title is miles ahead of Cable's X-Force book.

#22 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup i love this book already.

Who knew storm could use ice powers in comic??? but that was very nice to see, and using it from the inside and out of the vault. (sarcasm) Plus i really liked the Storm & Psylock dynamic, it really worked so well.

The End was very interesting... also Puck was awesome, I'm so glad he is on this team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.