Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Off My Mind: The Mutant Lottery—What if Mutants Were Real?

• 99 results
    Wingfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Wingfoot

Hi ! 

If mutants were for real, there were comics about farmers, fishermen and joggers... 
    ... and a Stan Lee's show about firemen ! 

Hihane washte.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By crusader8463

It would be terrible. It would only take one nut job to be born with the wrong powers and they would kill millions.

BlackJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BlackJade

If mutants were real I probably wouldnt be one, therefore it would be a bad thing because I would be jealous.

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Duo_forbidden

If Mutants were real, I think it would turn out like how the Ultimate Universe is currently.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By dernman

Mutant or powered Human it doesn't matter to me.
    If people with superpowers just started popping up you would have a good reason to fear. The lvl of power they control with  one bad person or even one good person who make a bad decision could be devastating .
    How would you even police something like that.  
    Take extreme measures? no do I even have to say why
    Get someone with equal power who has proven themselves to go up against them? maybe but how much destruction and lives lost would happen as a result of the battle?

Grand_Supremor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Grand_Supremor

1) If superhuman mutations were real, I'd want to be like Gentle. Unlimited super strength is awesome. 
    2) Who's that in the photo up there wit Wolverine?
    Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By Fantasgasmic

Yeah the idea that Kitty Pride should be feared and hated because she can walk through the walls into a bank vault and steal all the money, but Sue Storm, who could turn invisible and walk into a bank vault and steal all the money, never gets bothered by anyone always bugged me. I wonder if you've been re-reading the House of M Spiderman books, Tony, because they're all about this scenario (just in reverse). 

One thing I think you started to touch on in the section about Blob and Nightcrawler was that not all mutant powers are useful. In college a friend and I actually worked on a fan-script for an X-Men spinoff comic (we thought we could pitch it to Marvel via a friend of his who worked there) about a team of mutants whose powers are embarrassing, or useless (like a girl who can make plants grow slightly faster, a woman who knew you were going to sneeze before you did, and a guy who was allergic to himself, and a boy who could unhinge his jaw like a snake, and a guy whose blood was alcohol... like i said we were in college) but by the time we got our first draft to a place where we were happy, some rough but decent character sketches done, and some story arcs fleshed out, Scarlett Witch said those 3 words, and our premise didn't really fit in to the rest of the 616 universe. 

Lastly, I just feel like sharing, that I am a mutant... in real life. I have no wisdom teeth. They have not been removed, and they did not come in without being impacted, they never formed because I am a mutant. Behold, I am the next stage in human evolution. (Divulging this was actually one of the ways we decided to focus on the "useless mutant powers" story for our attempt to break into the industry.)

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knowing my luck, my mutant ability would be giving birth to koalas every thirty minutes.

TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheChaos

With my luck I would get the power to life forever so long as I'm unhappy.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Blood1991

Thank about this now, if mutants were real you think none mutants would feel safe? If other super powered beings were around do you think a majority of them would be superheroes? People in power almost always do what is in their interest and if people suddenly gained super powers inevitably they would either be destroyed "or harnessed" by human militaries or many of them would take control and live as tyrants. Most would be open to exploitation others would be using their power to benifit themselves. If this became a world phenomena like one out of 10000 kids are born with powers than be as a whole would either have to try and mediate with these people over time or humanity would be destroyed via a Magneto or would eventually die out to these people. Even then over time the power gap between the supers would cause a very immoral class system for examples people with Storm powers would be more regarded than someone with Cyclops powers and it would be decided where they fit in society from there. At least thats my Apcoliptic view XD
    Avatar image for omertalvendetta
    Omertalvendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By Omertalvendetta
    @sesquipedalophobe: I spat Diet Pepsi all over my desk... thanks!
    Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Gerhabio

I bet everyone wants to have superpowers but nobody wants to look like Beast.

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#63  Edited By lb70145
    @Deadknight said: 

Unfortunately, prejudice and hate always finds a way.  
    Throughout history the human race has hated itself again and again for various reasons with the underlying factor always being "because they're different from us." Whether religion, appearance, and/or cultural and lifestyle choices - if it's considered outside the norm enough and it gets widespread enough to be considered a "threat" by people, it will be met with prejudice and force.  
    The pagans oppressed the Jews for faith, white oppressed black based on some asinine belief that skin tone determines one's worth, Hitler oppressed the Jews (and other "imperfections" in society) for some belief in a master race, and now we oppresses the Muslims for the fear that each and every one of them is a terrorist.  
    Ultimately, the human race is a teenager with low self-esteem. It's changing and growing, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it always manages to find something that it will come to hate about itself. 
    So to the human race: GROW THE F#%K UP!  
    WE"RE HERE, WE'RE HUMAN, AND THAT MEANS WE"RE ALL ONE AND THE SAME! 
    In the end, mutants are simply a further perputuation of human prejudice, which only would garner considerable support simply because mutants like NIghtcrawler aren't considered human. And to consider humans as nonhuman is truly loathsome. As Jimmy Carter said:
      “In order for us human beings to commit ourselves personally to the inhumanity of war, we find it necessary first to dehumanize our opponents, which is in itself a violation of the beliefs of all religions. Once we characterize our adversaries as beyond the scope of God’s mercy and grace, their lives lose all value.” 

Mutants like the X-Men may be largely fictional, but the warning they bring of the prepetuation of prejudice and discrimination is all too real.

@Phished0ne: Well for one what he said. But the thing is not everyone who is mutant had the ability to shoot lasers or control weather. Some people like Angel and Beast had superficial mutations. What did people have to fear against a person who had limited flight and a person with better acrobatics skill? Many have made the observation of other superhumans lack of discrimination. Why are they not feared for their power? Its because people fear the mutants as different. Mutants aren't merely a Civil Rights era black people metaphor, they are a metaphor for anyone who has been treated different for superficial reasons. Mutants are unlike any other minority race/faith/sexuality. Every Black person who has ever felt oppression, every Muslim who has ever been called a terrorist, every Homosexual called an abomination, every nerd called a freak, every person like me who has felt the cruel hand of public ridicule for something as ridiculous as wearing glasses, that is what mutants represent. That is why everyone can relate to mutants.

On a side note, if I were a regular human and mutants exist I would not fear them. I am not afraid of my Muslim and Middle-Eastern friends and neighbors for being possible terrorists. I do not hate Mexicans and Latinos because they might be illegally here. I do not judge Homosexuals because of their supposed evil lifestyles. I do not fall under the blanket of ignorance and hate that others are so easily entrapped. If mutants were real, they would just have to get in line of every other person who has felt hate and prejudice. Because we have all felt it in some way or form. 

If you want to think its a bad metaphor, fine go ahead. But make no mistake. This stuff happens whether you want to acknowledge that or not. People are afraid of Middle-Easterners and Muslims because they think they will blow up buildings. People are afraid of Homosexuals because they might corrupt their children. People are afraid of Black people because they think their rapists and murderers. They don't need to be able to shoot lasers or control weather or have Adamantium claws (which isn't a mutation I know) for people to fear them. 
    Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mistersarcastic

Pretty sweet article. Yeah it would be cool if mutants were real and many of us were mutants. However, we already have another social stigmas, prejudices, and racism going around that is apparently never-ending. If mutants were a reality they'd get all that 10-50x as bad as some of us HUMANS already do; hated because people are afraid of you or even jealous. 

And now that this has been brought up, I wonder how gay characters such as Anole or Northstar would be treated as both that and mutant in today's society. Just because New York and other states are (probably reluctantly) accepting gay marriage doesn't mean gay mutants would necessarily be accepted. Sad world we live in already. 

But back to the point: yeah it be cool, but also chaotic. Especially if the Sentinel program was actually put into effect. D=

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By Superskrull86

If I were to get mutant traits/powers, i'd wan't either Iceman or Magneto or even Boom Boom would be cool.

tidals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By tidals
    @kfhrfdu_89_76k: Apocalypse would like a word with you. 
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I would love to be a Mutant.

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By One_Eye

I'd love to have an X-gene. Some form of energy manipulation would be right up my alley.:)

As far as mutants being feared, especially the X-Men, given how many times that they've saved the earth, timelines, and etc. It makes no sense to me at all. Cyclops has referenced that issue quite a few times and I myself would get pretty irate with it after a while.

GL 2411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By GL 2411

If I were a mutant the last thing I would think about is putting on a costume and fighting crime / robbing a bank.  I'd market my freakness for big $$$$$. Every kid around would have my lunchbox and Oprah would love me because I'm not afraid to cry. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I don't think them having powers is the issue, but rather that anyone with a mutant gene could randomly manifest devastating powers.

i more or less agree with this, if you think about it, most of the mutates in the Marvel world choice to go through with getting their powers, or were at least good natured to begin with and used their powers responsibly, however not all teenagers would become superheroes if that got unique powers 

I think if mutants really existed in the real world it would be horrible. I'm not saying that because i'm anti mutant, but just imagine it. we already have racism, anti antisemitism, religious wars and prejudice, and that's against people that CAN'T shoot fire from their eyes, imagine with all of the fanatical pro human and Christian groups would do if mutants existed!! they would rally against them, call them freaks, monsters, call them "abominations" and as mentioned above, what would happen if some of the mutants used their powers to rob banks or kill? soon you would have a whole nation, or the world rallying against mutants, i would love to have super powers and the world could be run much more efficiently with them, but the fact of the matter is we live in a world that fears what they don't understand, and hates what they fear, we as a species just aren't ready for that sort of change.
    difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By difficlus
    @gerhabio said:

I bet everyone wants to have superpowers but nobody wants to look like Beast.

lol too true 

If mutants existed in real life like in comics, the world would quickly go to sh!tstorm. Most mutants in comics use their powers responsibly and you barely hear about mutants involved in drug cartels and all that sort. However in real life where literally ANYONE "including the pedophile locked up for life" can get some power coupled with stagnation and hatred towards oppressive humans world war 3 would quickly approach all without the needed effort of Magneto. 
    difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By difficlus
    @leokearon said:
    I won't mind looking like Kurt (well he's my favourite)
    you say that now...lol 
    @Deadknight said:

Throughout history the human race has hated itself again and again for various reasons with the underlying factor always being "because they're different from us." Whether religion, appearance, and/or cultural and lifestyle choices - if it's considered outside the norm enough and it gets widespread enough to be considered a "threat" by people, it will be met with prejudice and force.  
    The pagans oppressed the Jews for faith, white oppressed black based on some asinine belief that skin tone determines one's worth, Hitler oppressed the Jews (and other "imperfections" in society) for some belief in a master race, and now we oppresses the Muslims for the fear that each and every one of them is a terrorist.  
    Ultimately, the human race is a teenager with low self-esteem. It's changing and growing, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it always manages to find something that it will come to hate about itself. 
    In the end, mutants are simply a further perputuation of human prejudice, which only would garner considerable support simply because mutants like NIghtcrawler aren't considered human. And to consider humans as nonhuman is truly loathsome. As Jimmy Carter said:
      “In order for us human beings to commit ourselves personally to the inhumanity of war, we find it necessary first to dehumanize our opponents, which is in itself a violation of the beliefs of all religions. Once we characterize our adversaries as beyond the scope of God’s mercy and grace, their lives lose all value.” 

Mutants like the X-Men may be largely fictional, but the warning they bring of the prepetuation of prejudice and discrimination is all too real.

Damn! QMFT bro...
    Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By Pizawle

It would be something to behold. And hopefully, despite much turmoil, it would eventually lead to a better world.

UnosInfinitos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By UnosInfinitos

I never understood why people feared mutants but not any other of the artificial nut jobs zipping through the night sky. It would make sense if mutants were in their own universe where normal humans getting powers is impposible but in place where chewing bubblegum that's been out in the sun too long grant you super strength not a lot of sense for fearing the oh natural super freaks. 
    And if they're worried about rouge mutants just have the x-men be a legitimate government thing and have a station in all the cities and a few agents in small towns.
    But they would have to registered somehow so they don't end up locking a bunch powerful puberty stricken 13 yr olds because they accidentally glued someone or changed their sex.

ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ALdragon17

Taxes will go up with all the destruction cause, the politicians will have excuses to do so. To feed the rich from tax dollars, opps did I say that. In some ways, if all the mutants are rounded up, than they will enslave the human race, because the rich man wants the coin to keep on coming.  Make up threats that are not there, knee jerk reactions.  Americans are the first to grab there guns and ask questions later.  There's a couple powers I want to have, is fast healing and to copy other mutant powers.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#76  Edited By gmanfromheck

@Phished0ne: Yet no one really feared Sentry or fears Thor. Why are mutants feared more than other insanely powered non-mutant characters?

Planewalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Planewalker

They be feared that's for sure and hated too much power is dangerous, then again some of the world dictators would think twice about oppressing the people, when one of them could kill him with a thought  

jbpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jbpimpin

man i dont give a shit if im ugly. as long as i have powers im good.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omertalvendetta said:

@sesquipedalophobe: I spat Diet Pepsi all over my desk... thanks!

Sorry.

Avatar image for moonknightfan123
    MoonKnightFan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MoonKnightFan123

If a guy could blow up a city, I'd want him to contain his powers somehow, let him be trained, maybe a registration act. Although having mutant powers would be awesome, I'd prefer not to have my looks changed too much. If mutants were real, some governments would probably try to make weapons, or breed mutants. And racism. Look at the world today, there's already some screwed up stuff, racism, hate crimes. With mutants, it could get worse. Also, responsibility, some mutants might use their powers for evil, and I fear it would be the evil mutants outweighing the good mutants.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ms__omega
    @Fantasgasmic
    Read a comic book called The Freshmen its kinda like what u are talking about.
    jevanl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jevanl

I think it is still perfectly acceptable for Marvel to use the mutants are the most feared and hated, despite there being many other super powered  beings in the Marvel U. Think about it, with the FF, or avengers, people know who's in the group, how many there are, and their agenda, which is to protect the world. Even for the villains like Dr. Doom, the many nemesis of Spider-Man etc. they still are able to be singled out by the public, their agenda is known, and there are other heroes to stop them. The difference with mutants is they can be anywhere and anyone. They are just as powerful, yet unorganized, no common agenda, and can easily blend into society. You never know if tomorrow your neighbor's kid is going to suddenly blow up the whole neighborhood, you never know if someone like Emma Frost is in complete control of the entire government, or if a mutant is sitting next to you on an airplane. But you do know that the FF is in the Baxter building, that the Avengers are out stopping Loki, or whatever.  And the worst part is there are more and more coming.  According to evolution, its survival of the fittest. All of the Avengers, Spider-Man, FF, etc will eventually die, and with them their powers, Mutants will die too but they will pass on a dominant mutant gene. A future generation to further outnumber the humans.  
    I always thought that if mutants were real, they would be the rulers of the underworld worldwide, with a complete monopoly on drugs, trafficking, extortion, etc. That way they can thrive, yet still go unnoticed. This would make more sense because in the real world, I don't think concentration camps would be out of the question.

Foxman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Foxman22

I would take me som JEAN GREY in a heartbeat!  Image all the trouble I could get into... :D
    Mjdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mjdemon

with racism even now if Mutans existed and i mean the super powered ones not ppl with 2 different eye colors or that are 11 feet tall lol. But if they existed of course they would be treated wrongly. What i always thought though but what if the Hulk was just walking down someones sidealk in ur town or someone in front of you just flew away like Nathan Petrelli from Heroes. Would citizens call the cops and if they did what? can they arrest the Hulk for walking peacefully or someone flying.
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DEADPOOL

I do understand the public paranoia about mutants. A mutant could be good or bad, you don't know, and they have power over you. Even us normal humans, we get angry and lash out once in a while, we hit people and get into fights... but what happens when someone that can put a hole in your chest loses his or her cool? How do we keep security when someone can walk through walls and rob you blind? What happens when a telepath can discover all of your secrets and use that knowledge for personal gain? Do we not allow people with super strength or super speed to pay sports since they have such an unfair advantage? What's even stopping someone from being corrupted by their own powers? How can we possibly keep peace and order? Unless of course we all have powers, which would be awesome.

Aside from that, I relate superheroes as a type of law figure in comicbooks, people trust them with powers for the same reason we trust cops with guns. Costumes identify characters, just like styles of dress can identify officers and gangsters. But there's nothing identifying mutants living normal lives.

And on a final note, it's my belief that mutant powers are somehow subconscious manifestations of some aspect of the individual.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The Devil Tiger

I will quote Tike Alicar AKA "The Anarchist" from X-Statix : 

"Being a black mutant in this contry, is like being Black, with a little black added." 

Tough provocative, I think it say it all.  

Sadly, I think it would lead to either the domination of one population over another, or the  mutual destruction of the two. But personnally, I would love being a mutant. 
    IIayK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#87  Edited By IIayK

-Рants  off  and  running ;D

arcano_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By arcano_19

always wanted to be a mutant ( i started with the x-men when i was  six)  come who hasnt dreamed o think about it?

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#89  Edited By Kairan1979

After reading District X you really don't want to become a mutant. X-Men are (mostly, with a few exception like Rogue) are the best that can happen if your X-Gene is manifested. The worst kind of mutants live in District X (mutant ghetto).
    - the mutant who puts roots down whenever he falls asleep;
    - the worm-like mutant who lives in the sewers and eath dirt;
    - the mutant whose only power is that his skin is blue.
    Not really Homo Superior, are they?

chaloy82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#90  Edited By chaloy82

I my self have always wonder why other non mutant characters with super powers are not feared or hated as the mutant kind is. 

Oghmata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Oghmata

Well, here's just my opion, but I think that if mutants are feared in the MU, it's not so much because they are different (even if it is an undeniable reason), and only partly because of their super-powers. I think the primary reason for that fear is the fact they exist as an ethinc group.
      Let's put aside vilains like Doom or Osborn who hide their game, and focus on the more "plain" vilains that everybody should fear a lot more than the mutants, like, let's say, Venom. He's strong, fearful, violent, a killer. And yet he's alone, a "one-man threat", like most of the super-powered vilains. But the mutants are awfully numerous, to a point that they could overthrow and replace the MU mankind as the new humanity. Besides, the fact that they are "genetically different", and that the X-gene seems to be dominant, means that their children are mutants too, which eventually even lessens the ratio normal humans/mutants. The fact that they are super-powered is actually more of a collateral phenomenon (and obviously a problem) ; the fact and source of hatred is that they threaten "normal humanity" as a wholejust because theyexist.
      Now, about our world being full of mutants... Let's face it, we live in a sad world. And I'm not only talking about wars and huge stuff like that. Think about the little incivilities our daily lives are made of : this guy not picking up his dog's crap, that girl sat in front of you in the subway that litteraly yells in her freaking cellphone, this teenager who just stepped on your foot and went away like you didn't exist, or that guy who just nearly drove you over just because he didn't want to slow down. People think they can do whatever they want and are all alone, even in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Now imagine how all these incivilities would be like with super-powers ! Not to mention how fights between drunk guys in bars would end up... 

And, just for the record, I wouldn't mind looking like Beast. ^^

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#92  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    @difficlus said:
    @leokearon said:
    I won't mind looking like Kurt (well he's my favourite)
    you say that now...lol 
    @Deadknight said:

Damn! QMFT bro...
    chee2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By chee2424

It would be both, it also would depend on the person. I would think it would be worse, because everyone gets angry and would do something bad with their powers if your pushed that far. I wouldn't want powers, I've got nothing against those who want them. 

Lyndsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Lyndsy
    @SC said:
    Mutants are real. Strictly speaking thats what we all are. Why some of us are like 7 foot and others of us, have red hair.

^
    Migz13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Migz13

Mutants for me are Stan Lee's answer to the growing prejudice against minorities during the sixties. 
    It's a mirror of what Humanity has done time and time again to others they barely understand.

NoirAmastu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By NoirAmastu

man id love to be a mutan but probably be something like heightened flexibility or strength though 
    but if mutants existed people would treat them as second clas citizens simply because their different and they are jealous of their capabilities much like most minorities are outside of their respective countries. 

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jamesisaacs

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but i would probably be the strongest mutant in existence.

huser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By huser
    @ThanosIsMad said:
    People fear mutants because of their unpredictability.  Something like a Captain America or Spider-Man can be created through tested means.  For mutants, one second, a 14 year old could be playing football with his friends, and literally the next second, his mutant gene manifests and his steps create seismic shockwaves that demolish an entire city and kill tens of thousands.    I don't think them having powers is the issue, but rather that anyone with a mutant gene could randomly manifest devastating powers.
    Exactly. I don't understand the confusion. This was addressed a at least a decade ago by Beast in Ross' Earth X as to why Beast was an Avenger. Basically people have the RIGHT to be afraid of mutants. How would you feel that your next door neighbor could kill you, your family, anyone and you couldn't do anything about it? Now that might be true with any gun nut, but I think mountain crushing eyebeams raises the stakes a little. Especially with making a little secret school where uberpowerful people gather together segregating themselves from those they need to convince otherwise.
    Avatar image for death_to_sane_people
    Death_to_sane_people

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I WANNA B A MUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#100  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

I'm really getting sick of humans hating and fearing mutants in.... well... EVERYTHING! Why can't we amazed that we live in a world full superpowered people.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.