Nightcrawler or Angel?

#1 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel
Nightcrawler
Would you rather have Angel's power or Nightcrawler's? Teleportation or wings? Each power comes with the physical attributes. You'd have giant wings on your back or blue fur and pointed ears. Pick one and say why you chose that power.
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather BAMF...Flying could be fun but I don't want those wings.

Moderator
#3 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I would rather BAMF...Flying could be fun but I don't want those wings."
But you'd have blue fur, poined ears and a tail.
#4 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take the wings...

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I would rather BAMF...Flying could be fun but I don't want those wings."
But you'd have blue fur, poined ears and a tail."
I'll take it over wings any day.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel just because i would not want to have blue fur it would be hard to pick up chicks lol.

#7 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

angel

#8 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd take the wings....i don't think there could be a better pick up line the just looking like an angel...plus the flying would be awesome

#9 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say I'd love to have wings. It would be awesome.

#10 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

would the wings come with the aplocause strain. I would love to become the archangel or the fallen.

#11 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"would the wings come with the aplocause strain. I would love to become the archangel or the fallen."
Sure. Sounds good.
#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely wings. Being able to fly would be incredible.

#13 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"bioghost said:
"would the wings come with the aplocause strain. I would love to become the archangel or the fallen."
Sure. Sounds good."
finally people can say I'm a demon and angel. Bhaw ha ha
#14 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"bioghost said:
"would the wings come with the aplocause strain. I would love to become the archangel or the fallen."
Sure. Sounds good."
finally people can say I'm a demon and angel. Bhaw ha ha
#15 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#16 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

angel

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel.

#18 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all.

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same
#20 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"

Plus the gas he produces when he teleports.
#21 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"
I don't know. Kurt doesn't seem to have that problem.
#22 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"
I don't know. Kurt doesn't seem to have that problem."
maybe not in a world full of mutants but id like to see you try walking through a mall like that in the real world. granted wings would be really weird too but less so.
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"

Plus the gas he produces when he teleports."
BAMF

Damn Kurt, WTF? Roll down a window for gods sake
#24 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"John Valentine said:
"TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"

Plus the gas he produces when he teleports."
BAMF

Damn Kurt, WTF? Roll down a window for gods sake"
LOL. :)

iSHADOW said:
"LightBright said:
"TheDrifter said:
"iSHADOW said:
"angel. i like nightcrawlers powers better but i think it would be pretty hard picking up a chick being furry and demon looking and all."
same"
I don't know. Kurt doesn't seem to have that problem."
maybe not in a world full of mutants but id like to see you try walking through a mall like that in the real world. granted wings would be really weird too but less so."
True.
#25 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

At least it isn't a poo.

#26 Posted by jflash94 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

id want to be nightcrawler he still got a decent chick anyways and i like the tail
#27 Posted by LT1085 (3635 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel. I've been skydiving a few times and being able to fly under your own power would be amazing. Either way I don't think either of them would be a big hit with women in the real world; it'd just be too weird.

#28 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Flying = awesome

#29 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer teleportation over flying.  But I'd rather have wings than blue fur, yellow eyes, sharp teeth, pointy ears & a tail.
#30 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel is more interesting

#31 Posted by jflash94 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

um i say the furry dude due to the fact that u would still be able to pick up chicks u get to go any where when u want to dissapear because ur gf wants to yell at u shell never catch u and besides TAIL!!! 
#32 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#33 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to just be able to teleport around,but I'd love to be able to soar over cities and just marvel at the sight. It's a toughie

#34 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel he can at least fit his wing under a trench coat

#35 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel because I would look better
#36 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler because I'd make blue fur and pointed ears look good ;)

#37 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Nightcrawler because I'd make blue fur and pointed ears look good ;) "
lol.",)
#38 Posted by Thunderscream (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said: 
Plus the gas he produces when he teleports. "
I'd take the brimstone stank with pleasure, then I could just teleport every time I fart and nobody would care ;)
#39 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler's power is cooler cos it's hard to catch you but i don't wanna have the physical appearance. I'll go for Archangel or Angel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.