Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Nightcrawler-focus?

Avatar image for differentdoorknobs
    differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, guys!

I'm looking to get back into Marvel comics (been poor as HELL *laughs*) and was wondering if there was any recent stuff that focuses on Nightcrawler? He was always one of my favourite X-Men, but he always seemed to get pushed back into the sidelines.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated (even if it's just a major X-Men story-arc).

Thanks so much!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By papad1992

@differentdoorknobs said:

Hey, guys!

I'm looking to get back into Marvel comics (been poor as HELL *laughs*) and was wondering if there was any recent stuff that focuses on Nightcrawler? He was always one of my favourite X-Men, but he always seemed to get pushed back into the sidelines.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated (even if it's just a major X-Men story-arc).

Thanks so much!

Try Second Coming... one of his LATEst appearances!!! Don't get to disappointed though!!!

differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: ...I'm guessing he DIES or something. *laughs* Thanks for letting me know, though! ANY Nightcrawler is GOOD Nightcrawler.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By papad1992

@differentdoorknobs said:

@papad1992: ...I'm guessing he DIES or something. *laughs* Thanks for letting me know, though! ANY Nightcrawler is GOOD Nightcrawler.

Just read it... but I really haven't read any good Nightcrawler stories as of late... like u said he's been pushed to the sidelines. U can also try X-Infernus featuring: Magik, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Colossus, Mercury, Rockslide, Pixie, and Anole!! It's an ok story but it still has Nightcrawler in it and it also recalls an earlier encounter with Kurt and Amanda Sefton back in the day!!!

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightcrawler23

AoA nightcrawler is leading Rick Remender's X-force. That'll be epic.

ethanrjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ethanrjc

Uncanny X-Force will soon have the Age of Apocalypse alternate reality version of Nightcrawler as a featured member. Keep in mind, this is not the Nightcrawler you've probably come to love and enjoy, this guy's been more affected by Apocalypse's doings more so than Jesus Christ's.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By KainScion

he's dead.

differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KainScion:BEST. THANK you. *dies laughing*

differentdoorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And thanks everyone! I'll look into those. This is a big help!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.