Nightcrawler and Beast

#1 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

This is something that i have always thought about but could no decide. which one of these x-men is cooler and why?

#2 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman is cooler.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Initially I thought Nightcrawler was cooler. But initially was over 15 years ago and I appreciate Beast as well.

#4 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Iceman is cooler."

whats does that have to do with either of them

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Initially I thought Nightcrawler was cooler. But initially was over 15 years ago and I appreciate Beast as well.

#6 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Initially I thought Nightcrawler was cooler. But initially was over 15 years ago and I appreciate Beast as well."

thats exactly what i used to think

#7 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Beast... I was Beast for Halloween

#8 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler is way cooler. He can teleport! How cool is that?!

#9 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Nightcrawler. I've always thought Kurt was a fantastic character. Just looking at his history and the beliefs he holds. He's an enigma, a man who looks like a demon but whose faith is stronger than anyone elses. He didn't let his condition get the better of him. He held his head high and lived his life. He's a very charismatic and playful person. And it just speaks volumes of him.

And I must say... the fact that he can "BAMF" also helps. Not to mention his awesome swashbuckler abilities and the fact that he's an accomplished swordsman.

So it's Kurt for me for the coolness factor, and just as an X-men character in general.

Post Edited:2007-11-15 18:58:00

#10 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Nightcrawler is way cooler. He can teleport! How cool is that?! "

yeah but beast can write with his toes! how cool is that?

#11 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt would teleport behind him and stab Hank with a sword

#12 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler's always been my favourite X-Men character, there's something just naturally cool about him. If I could be any of the X-Men I'd be him.

#13 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a battle..

#14 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"beast annoys me horribly"

How come ?

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

beast annoys me horribly

#17 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what you mean, but I've always pictured him sitting down in a big armchair with a cigar and a glass of port, speaking in a proper English gentleman's accent. And people like that are damn well allowed to quote Shakespear.

#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

he comes across like he's trying to flaunt his intelligence to everyone. must everything you say have be a shakesperian quote? reed richards is probably the smartest and you never see him doing that. its like beast tries waaaaayyyy too hard.

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"I know what you mean, but I've always pictured him sitting down in a big armchair with a cigar and a glass of port, speaking in a proper English gentleman's accent. And people like that are damn well allowed to quote Shakespear."

lol. i wouldnt mind it if he wasnt sooooo overpressive about the whole thing

#20 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what you mean. Kinda reminds me of a kid I went to school with once..

#21 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Kurt would teleport behind him and stab Hank with a sword"

its not a fight

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

oh people must have hated that kid!

#23 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone goes to school with someone like him.. one of those natural by products of evolution. Just someone who lies constantly to make himself sound more intelligent.

#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i think they call them pseudointellectuals. i knew one guy kinda like that, but we got him to stop. now everyone likes him a lot more.

#25 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

beastmanX says:

"chameleone says:

its not a fight"

oh i know. Just making a point. I like the feline beast. I hated the simeon beast

#26 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"beastmanX says:
"chameleone says:
its not a fight"
oh i know. Just making a point. I like the feline beast. I hated the simeon beast"

oh ok. really? you like the cat one more? i thought simian was secomd best. i always liked furless hank a wee bit more than the others.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.