Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Newbie needs help New X-Men onwards?! SOZ >_<

NiKkIdEe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NiKkIdEe0

Hey guys nd girlies XD

So,Im new on the forum and also to reading x-men.

You have probs answered these kind of dumb questions hundreds of times,and yes i knw tht there's already info on the forum,but i need a little custom advice for moi ;)

Okay! Ive started out by reading new x-men.Next,i think il but astonishing x-men.Then house of m and dark phoenix saga?

Thts all Ive got in mind so far.

What do you all think,good or bad idea?

I don't want to read the older material and i don't particularly love Universe stuff or mst crossovers(except the important ones).

Thanks ppl,Love ya!! ^_^

NiKkIdEe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NiKkIdEe0

oH JEEZ!

i FORGOT TO MENTION I`m talking about Grant Morrisons new x-men.

badaboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By badaboop

I would definitely suggest Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men since it basically has that entire cast moving onto that title and the aftermath of everything that happened at the end of Morrison's run. It's basically the continuation. But only really read up until the 26th issue, I think that was Whedon's last one. After that, the series gets really iffy even with a great writer like Warren Ellis coming onboard. I would also suggest reading Messiah Complex and Second Coming. That'll kind of bring you up to speed with the most recent events, I think. That's the stuff I can think of off the top of my head right now.

House of M is cool but it deals with all superheroes. It only directly deals with the X-Men at the very end, where it sort of dictates the future of the mutants in the Marvel Universe. Hope my suggestions helped!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.