New X-men under absolute leadership of Storm

Posted by FernandoGrey (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm in this time, she is doing an awesome job as field leader of the X-Men. She had proved that she have more leadership, moral ideas, and respect toward Xavier's Dream. She should pick her roster group:

Mercury: Their offensive and stealth warrior
Rachel Grey: Psychic protection
Amanda Sefton: Magic protection and counseling
Bishop: Detective
Sage: Their techno-path and hand to hand fighter
Nightcrawler: their teleporter and swordsmanship
Gentle: their offensive and defensive warrior
Legion: Their backup omega mutant force

Lifeguard: Reactive evolving in danger situation warrior

With the combine of those mutant, Storm will have a solid and formidable team under her leadership. She can relocate in the Massachusetts Academy, rebuilt and updated open to anyone who wants to follow Xavier's dream.

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15802 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Domino or Hepzibah over Mercury.

I prefer Psylocke over Rachel Grey

I prefer Hollow/Penance over Lifeguard

but your team roster is cool, more girls the better. : )

#2 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice idea, but Bishop following Xavier's dream. That ship has sailed. He shot Xavier in the head then tried to murder an infant. I would like to see Sage back in the fold though.

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea bishop has been confirmed to return as a Villain to Uncanny X force which is the Team Storm is slated to be in (and i hope lead but it seems to read that it will be psylocke-centric), legion is staring in his own title ( Xmen Legacy) Nightcrawler dead and alot of the other ones i think have been MIA a while maybe even depowered during M-Day (lifesaver, Sefton, for example Sage was in the 198 book but has been like totally MIA)

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the team I would go for, but to each there own. I am upset that she won't be leading a team going into Marvel Now, oh well she seems to be much more of a central figure now then she was before AVX so at least some good came of that mess.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt doesn't really need to come back, prior to Second Coming, it was evident that writers did not know what to do with him or how to even use him other than the X-Man who ported people places (and Pixie was quickly taking that role), and the X-Man who wouldn't think twice about trying undermine someone else's leadership capabilities. He was boring/bland. He should stay dead, imo.

#6 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:

Kurt doesn't really need to come back, prior to Second Coming, it was evident that writers did not know what to do with him or how to even use him other than the X-Man who ported people places (and Pixie was quickly taking that role), and the X-Man who wouldn't think twice about trying undermine someone else's leadership capabilities. He was boring/bland. He should stay dead, imo.

I agree it was clear that Marvel had no idea what to do that Kurt. He wand from being a swashbuckling adventurer in his days with excalibur to later almost becoming a priest to some kind of limbo where there was no character development. As he was being written at the time of second coming he brought nothinig to the table and I agree he does not need to come back.
#7 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Go away, you lunatic.

#8 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Go away, you lunatic.

Be nice

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm = The Avengers puppet. Nyahahahaha!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.