New GenX or Runaways title

#1 Edited by Dman1366 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently it seems Bobby from the O5 has been getting the short end of the stick from everyone. No one listens to him, Kitty hates him, and he has no friends. Along with this, it seems as if everyone is treating Yost's and DeFillips' New X-Men like children; mind you, they have been through just as much as the adults and they are trained. Long story short, should young Bobby run away with Mercury, Helion, Rockslide, Anole, Blindfold, and Pixie?

#2 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Questions like these annoy me a little. Like, if he did...is there even a current X-Title that could see to the fruition of a story like this??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

One of these days. One of these days...

#3 Edited by Dman1366 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@ageofhurricane: Hahaha Age, it seems you just wanted to insult me as a response. Either way, I think that all good stories will never get any time to come to fruition. Somehow stories like All New X-Men can do amazing in sales, but Scarlet Spider gets canceled.

#4 Posted by Xwraith (17246 posts) - - Show Bio

@dman1366: Comics are just like music and movies. Utter crap makes the top of the charts, while the great stuff barely makes it.

#5 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@dman1366: Comics are just like music and movies. Utter crap makes the top of the charts, while the great stuff barely makes it.

And that's the sad part, so many quality titles out there and yet most of them are not getting enough notice and it's killing the quality of some comics.

#6 Posted by lykopis (10752 posts) - - Show Bio

@dman1366 said:

Recently it seems Bobby from the O5 has been getting the short end of the stick from everyone. No one listens to him, Kitty hates him, and he has no friends. Along with this, it seems as if everyone is treating Yost's and DeFillips' New X-Men like children; mind you, they have been through just as much as the adults and they are trained. Long story short, should young Bobby run away with Mercury, Helion, Rockslide, Anole, Blindfold, and Pixie?

I would so love this! :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.