New adjectiveless Xforce by Spurrier in February

#1 Posted by HAWK2916 (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

We are going from 2 xforce books to one. Im guessing Vendetta will take care of this. Announcement was in USA Today. Looks like Cable, Fantomex, Psylocke and Marrow.

The only problem I have with this is having to read more Fantomex. Ugghhh!!

#2 Posted by CheeseSticks (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Marvel will see that we don't give a crap about Fantomex. Youpi even more Psylocke and a new GI Joe Cable. LOL. I'm so not buying this crap. The lost of Colossus, Domino and Forge are keeping me even more away from this title.

#3 Edited by HAWK2916 (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the link by the way.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/11/07/x-force-comic-book-series/3464365/

I'm hoping this isn't the whole team. But if so it would make room for Domino to go to Uncanny or to adjectiveless Xmen. Colossus can also go to Uncanny or perhaps join Amazing. Spiral can go back to being a villain I guess. Boom-Boom should go to Uncanny or form a New Mutants team with Dani Moonstar and some others. Forge should still be here and Nemesis... I really don't care

#4 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (814 posts) - - Show Bio

Allegedly Spurrier hinted that either Doctor Nemesis or Forge will be joining the team. Also there's the new girl MeMe or whatever her name is.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, MARRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW is indeed the best thing about this title. But i'm having mixed feelings, having loved CaXF and not being able to see Forge, Boom Boom, Spiral et al for the forseable. And after Humphries' work on PsylockexFantomex, i'm not jumping for joy over the prospect of seeing those two on the same panels together. We'll see. Spurrier's a brilliant writer and i respect his work and passion.

#6 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Allegedly Spurrier hinted that either Doctor Nemesis or Forge will be joining the team. Also there's the new girl MeMe or whatever her name is.

Huh?

Who the heck's "MeMe"? lol?

#7 Posted by time (4966 posts) - - Show Bio

There cancelling Cable and the X-Force. That's sucks.

#8 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what would happen to hope?????

#9 Posted by Xwraith (17178 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this a try.

#10 Posted by time (4966 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I wonder what's going to happen to Boom Boom

that too. They finally get her on a team and then the team breaks up

#12 Posted by time (4966 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: That's annoys the hell of me. Who are the new X-force. Cable and Psylocke.

Now im hoping cable and psylocke would become a couple ....lol

#14 Edited by numi (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever happens to Colossus and Domino, I hope they keep them together. I realize that's highly unlikely and my expectations for the new X-force are low.

#15 Posted by time (4966 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by frozenedge (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

It sounds interesting so I'm keeping some hope for it. Wonder if they'll add another member of it'll just be Marrow, Fantomex, Cable, and Psylocke. Can anybody explain why Psylocke is back to doing assassinations when she told Logan she couldn't handle it anymore?

#17 Posted by time (4966 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm staying optimistic for this. Not really too thrilled with the current X-Force books that are out right now. I do enjoy Cable & X-Force but not as much as Remender's Uncanny X-Force. The current Uncanny X-Force is kind of rough to get through.

#19 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (814 posts) - - Show Bio

@raggedscarecrow said:

Huh?

Who the heck's "MeMe"? lol?

MeMe is a new character Spurrier's introducing in the first arc. I think she's supposed to kick off the action.

#20 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13608 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#21 Posted by HAWK2916 (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenedge: according to the article/interview she's still trying to go stay with the no killing thing and it seems this may cause some issues. I really wouldnt be against Cable and Psylocke getting together. Im just happy we get Marrow. As far as cancelling the 2 current books.... Uncanny isnt very good and Cable and Xforce is ok at best. I really can see Domino going to Storms team while Colossus goes to Amazing. If Domino is gone I'd love to have Outlaw replace her. I just really hate Fantomex... I mean really hate him

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

They're killing Domilossus! This stinks and now Colossus will end up in one of the two Bendis books. This is the end. THE END I SAY!

#23 Posted by slimlim (264 posts) - - Show Bio

"Cable? Cable??? Caaaabbbblllleee!!!!!"

"SUMMERS SNAKE" looks pretty good IMO. And it was about time they stuck to just one X-Force. Of the two, CATXF was the better book for me, but still nowhere near the quality of Remender's X-Force. I'm loving Spurrier's X-Men Legacy, so i have high hopes for this title!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.