Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Need help understanding something..

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I know that recently in uncanny Magik seemed to have taken/swallowed limbo. So i guess its within her now. I know she can still teleport im guessing this was as a result of her magic powers not because of limbo though ive never been very clear on her character. Anyway how does this affect Pixie since she teleports thru limbo? Can she no longer do it? Also has magik found all of her soul now?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@hawk2916 said:

I know that recently in uncanny Magik seemed to have taken/swallowed limbo. So i guess its within her now. I know she can still teleport im guessing this was as a result of her magic powers not because of limbo though ive never been very clear on her character. Anyway how does this affect Pixie since she teleports thru limbo? Can she no longer do it? Also has magik found all of her soul now?

DUDE! i was curious about the same damn thing, me and my friend has this very conversation on the phone. He seems to think that pixie will not be able to teleport now, i on the other hand think she will and it will just kind of be ignored or explained that the dimension still exist so they can still use it some how lol

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

lol

Lukas998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Lukas998

I was curious about Magik's Soul, I don't understand if it's still corrupted... as far as I know Legion returned her her soul... but, she's not corrupted any more? or is it the black magic what corrupts her and that's why she transformed into darckchylde in uncanny?

About your question... She stills teleports through her mutant power through Limbo, that is inside her thats why when they teleport skulls appear and demonic things or stuff like that. I don't think it affects Pixie, she teleports with a spell she doesn't go through limbo, at least that's what I think

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was still hoping her sword became a phoenix sword as well.....even dormmumu said she doesnt know where her new found powers are coming from

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll have to wait, I guess, for another writer to resolve this.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blacharrt

@hawk2916:

@lukas988 said:

I was curious about Magik's Soul, I don't understand if it's still corrupted... as far as I know Legion returned her her soul... but, she's not corrupted any more? or is it the black magic what corrupts her and that's why she transformed into darckchylde in uncanny?

About your question... She stills teleports through her mutant power through Limbo, that is inside her thats why when they teleport skulls appear and demonic things or stuff like that. I don't think it affects Pixie, she teleports with a spell she doesn't go through limbo, at least that's what I think

Her soul will always be corrupted because her humanity was ripped from her, the soul stones are the purity of what once was her humanity which is powerful in hell dimensions. Legion simply returned the stones to magik, they were never merged back with her. If they were Darkchyld would not exist.

You are correct also about Magik's mutant ability is to teleport, but also limbo is a nexus, several beings have been nexus personified, which gave them the abilities to teleport. One that comes to mind off the top of my head is Man-thing. So Magik should still have the ability to teleport through time and space via limbo, and teleport in general with her mutant ability. And she should also be able to teleport via magic spell since she was the one who taught Pixie the spell in the first place.

Also as you noted before Pixie should not be affected by this change in Magik at all. The only thing Magik did was sever the possibility that others Hell lords or Fear lords could try and take limbo from her or control her through limbo via her connection to it.

Luka i am just adding on to a lot of what you already stated.

Lukas998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lukas998

@blacharrt: I still think that her soul was returned to her and that the black magic is what corrupts her because, at the end of New Mutants #21 she tells pixie she is "Normal" now, but what you say may be truth. I just wanna believe Magik has her soul back, I really like that character and I don't like her not having her fully soul :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.