Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

My X-Men Dream Teams(yeah, another thread like that)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

Everyone makes these "my dream team" thread so I'm gonna do another one with my ideas.

I''ve considered the current mutant situation to make these teams so some of them may be similar to some current X-Teams.

• E-TEAM: so Cyclops is leading a revolution and he will need more than just Emma, Illyana and Mags, so my team would be this:

• X-CLUB: a team of scientist to help Scott's crew.

• X-FORCE: they're a team of killers and blac-ops masters. They act both on their own and helping Scott to infiltrate the Avengers(this is one of the reasons why Hope is on the team)

• THE X-MEN: those are the "good" X-Men, the ones who work for the JGS and that are allies of the Avengers.

• X-TREAM X-MEN: this is Storm's team, which helps mutants all over the world like the X-Corporation did.

• DAZZLER AND THE NEW X-MEN: this is a team of young mutants that want to help people and that work as a "street team". They're lead by Dazzler.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dangallant984

@Veitha: these look like pretty cool teams, although personally I would combine Storm and Wolverine's teams.

quick question, though: why Dazzler?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lol. I'd take Havok off of Storm's team. She doesn't need a poor man's Summers dragging her down.

I'd also take Colossus off of the E-Team, people need to stop putting the big guy through so much ish' and get him back to painting for a while.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dangallant984

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lol. I'd take Havok off of Storm's team. She doesn't need a poor man's Summers dragging her down

I'd also take Colossus off of the E-Team, people need to stop putting the big guy through so much ish' and get him back to painting for a while.

Agreed on both counts, actually.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@dangallant984: Indeed. Let's not make a habit of that ;)

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dangallant984

@AgeofHurricane: well, you usually make it a lot harder for me to do :v

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veitha

@dangallant984 said:

@Veitha: quick question, though: why Dazzler?

I like the idea of "Dazzler and the X-Kids" from Schism and since we have never seen her and the street team, I thought that it would have been cool seeing her fighting crime with the kids.

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lol. I'd take Havok off of Storm's team. She doesn't need a poor man's Summers dragging her down.

I've also put Lorna on the team but somehow cv didn't upload the image lol. Anyway, Storm's team needed an energy manipulator like Bishop, and since Bishop is evil now, I chose to put Havok instead of him. I liked the idea of Colossus and Illyana on the same team, and they now eat each other, so it would be cool seeing their interaction imo.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dangallant984

@Veitha: but aren't Storm, Gambit, and potentially Rogue energy manipulators?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veitha

@dangallant984: Yes, but they don't fire energy beams like Bishop did ;) or at least not usually, and they can't absorb energy while Gambit and Storm can't.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Thunderscream

I'm really confused....why are so many people posting individual dream team threads when there are plenty of threads already dedicated to assembling your own dream team? All you have to do is use the search toolbar and enter "Dream Teams" to find existing threads where hundreds of other people have commented and discussed dream teams.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jhazzroucher

@AgeofHurricane said:

wow! I love this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.