Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

My Two X-Men team: Wolverine's and Storm's

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By FernandoGrey

Wolverine's X-Men: Wolverine, Doop, Shadowcat, Armor, Iceman, Polaris, Northstar, and Marvel Girl

Storm's X-Men: Storm, Lifeguard, Psylocke, Puck, Cecilia Reyes, Gambit, Magma, and Angel

Enjoy!!!!!!!

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By dangallant984

@FernandoGrey: looks a bit like a school team (Wolverine's) and a more global team (Storm's), which looks pretty cool.

never been crazy about Polaris, Magma, or Lifeguard, but the rest looks great to me!

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cuddles666

Wolverine's team looks totally killer (nice call on Doop, btw). It's a pity the Uncanny Avengers lineup isn't as cool. :(

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

@FernandoGrey: i like the roster of each team

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FernandoGrey

@dangallant984: Basically: I believe that Magma is an awesome character with so much potential than many elemental characters except Storm (she is the most powerful elemental being) because:

• Amara is a descendant to Selene. Who knows if she evolve to something most dark in a future.
    • Fire, magma and earth manipulation. That's a dangerous combination that could lead of the destruction of the entire planet if she lose control of her powers.

Lifeguard is still a mystery. Who is her mom? Is she Shiar royalty? What else she can morph to? I believe she is one of the most powerful mutant inside and outside the X-Men due her hybrid genetic of X-gene and Alien. It's time for her to shine.

Polaris was always the outcast of the entire X-team. She need to be given the opportunity to shine as full member of the x-men because of her constant mutating powers and awesome history that she had with Iceman and other members of the X-Team.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By dangallant984

@FernandoGrey: I see what you mean about Magma, but I still don't think I'll ever give a toss about Polaris or especially Lifeguard. Shi'ar stuff is always just distracting from what's actually cool about the X-men.

But, I guess every team needs a wildcard or two to keep people guessing.

I just hate Shi'ar stuff sooo much..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.