my new x-factor team. Thoughts?

#1 Posted by HAWK2916 (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a team that consist of Chamber, Surge, Polaris, and Magma . I'll even take Hellion, X-23, and Arclight (make her come over but still have that killer edge from the marauders that wolverine used to have). This would be my new x-factor a few characters that could be more developed. Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22480 posts) - - Show Bio

your X-Factor team would mean the end of the current X-Factor team so I say NO!

#3 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@HAWK2916: love how X-factor is marvel shorthand for B-list X-characters too cool to forget about.

that said, I'd love to see Chamber, Surge or X-23 on the current X-factor. I'd check that out.

#4 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind who's on X-Factor, as long as its a bunch of B-listers, C-listers or even D-listers.

If they put Wolverine on X-Factor, I'd might actually drop Marvel altogheter...

#5 Posted by Veitha (3025 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox, Syrin, Monet, Longshot, Rictor, Shatterstar, Darwin. This is my favourite X-Factor roster, maybe adding Butterfly

#6 Edited by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

what about something like this?

#7 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the current lineup. I would add Chamber and Magma, but that's it. I don't like Surge, and both she and Hellion are still students, so that would conflict too much with the WatX premise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.