My M.I.A. List...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Now these are a group of mutants/ X-related characters that I haven't seen nor read in awhile (and I'm talking years). So this is up for debate...: Where are these guys!? And "they're dead" isn't a response I'm looking for. I want to hear what your guys' opinions of these characters whereabouts! And please don't add characters that have been seen on Utopia but haven't been utilized! My list is small but includes characters that were apart of some X-related history at some point.

My M.I.A. List:

Bedlam

Mondo

Gaia

M Twins

Thornn

Skids

Lila Cheney

Stevie Hunter

Cerise

Shola Inkose

Thunderbird III

Lifeguard (I know she's been mentioned as being apart of this "Street Team" but since Dazzler is jumping ship and having her own team series I'm guessing this isn't happening!)

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

Now these are a group of mutants/ X-related characters that I haven't seen nor read in awhile (and I'm talking years). So this is up for debate...: Where are these guys!? And "they're dead" isn't a response I'm looking for. I want to hear what your guys' opinions of these characters whereabouts! And please don't add characters that have been seen on Utopia but haven't been utilized! My list is small but includes characters that were apart of some X-related history at some point.

My M.I.A. List:

Bedlam

Mondo

Gaia

M Twins

Thornn

Skids

Lila Cheney

Stevie Hunter

Cerise

Shola Inkose

Thunderbird III

Lifeguard (I know she's been mentioned as being apart of this "Street Team" but since Dazzler is jumping ship and having her own team series I'm guessing this isn't happening!)

One of the reasons why i was completely disgusted by Uncanny X-Men #12 and AvX as a whole (even the though the even itself is stupid), Gillen somehow managed to leave her out and not even add any reference to it.

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

My M.I.A. List:

Bedlam

Mondo

Gaia

M Twins

Thornn

Skids

Lila Cheney

Stevie Hunter

Cerise

Shola Inkose

Thunderbird III

One of the reasons why i was completely disgusted by Uncanny X-Men #12 and AvX as a whole (even the though the even itself is stupid), Gillen somehow managed to leave her out and not even add any reference to it.

Well that's defiantly good and bad news... Good because she'll escape this half horrid crossover and Bad because she still isn't being utilized and Marvel lied to us basically! About Lifeguard, Dazzler and Boom Boom's addition into the X-books! I mean Hepzibah even made an appearance in this AvX crossover... and that's saying something!

(kidding I love Hepzibah)

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (13585 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the characters that actually are dead....How are we suppose to know, Mondo and Gaia should have never existed in the first place but are otherwise unknown, The M twins went to live with their father, and Cerise has joined the Graces

#5 Posted by knighthood (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I forgot all about Cerise and Lila Cheney. And I've always confused Stevie Hunter with Cecilia Reyes. Shame on me, I know.

#6 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Cerise was used in the Aniliation book?

I missed her and NC together

#7 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

NC i mean Nightcrawler but i think there is more we can add to that list.

#8 Posted by Thunderscream (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

Bedlam Yes, bring back both the Bedlam brothers!

Mondo Yes, such a cool power!

Gaia Meh, she can stay the queen of comic book limbo for all I care

M Twins Meh, M is holding her own as the sole rep for the St. Croix crew

Thornn I do like her....she should drop that extra N at the end though, it bothers me

Skids Severely underused, especially after her undercover stint as a SHIELD agent

Lila Cheney SO glad she didn't die when teleporters were falling like flies

Stevie Hunter She's the dance instructor, right?

Cerise Belongs in space, maybe if they did another Starjammer title

Shola Inkose Depowered tk powerhouse, nah

Thunderbird III If they could just find him a better name....did it ever bother anybody else that a name shared by 2 Native American brothers gets passed on to the Indian guy?

Lifeguard I really think she should take off for the Shi'Ar empire with Adam X, meet up with Cerise and some other space drifters and have an adventure

#9 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thunderscream said:

@papad1992 said:

Thunderbird III If they could just find him a better name....did it ever bother anybody else that a name shared by 2 Native American brothers gets passed on to the Indian guy?

Lifeguard I really think she should take off for the Shi'Ar empire with Adam X, meet up with Cerise and some other space drifters and have an adventure

I agree with you on Neal's name... it was an honor for James to take up his deceased brother's name now he moved on to Warpath and the name "Thunderbird" should have stayed dormant! He has plasma based powers along with some of powers, he needs a suitable name!

And I love that idea of Lifeguard teaming up with Adam-X and Cerise... maybe it could be in Dazzler's new Xtreme X-Men series coming out soon! Dazzler, Lifeguard, Adam-X, Cerise, Lila Cheney, Hepzibah, and Thunderbird III would be my pick for a team in that upcoming series!!

#10 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

They went to Disney Land ? They are probably just living their day to day lives outside of the story. Only A-lusters and mainstreamers get to fight crime and aliens on a day to day basis.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24816 posts) - - Show Bio

See the thing is if Marvel paid attention to these characters they might have to give Cyclops, Wolverine and Emma a moments rest and god forbid they ever do that

#12 Edited by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo had a sick power, and his AoA form left me wanting more. They brought Blink back, why not Mondo? (his clone story was rubbish, Marvel, please retcon that)

Stevie Hunter was awesome in the 80s, I'm a New Mutants fan.

Tom Corsi and Sharon Friedlander were helping staff on Muir Island for god knows how long. Why not put them in WATX helping staff?

Ariel and Lila Cheney have been in limbo for awhile...

Pretty much anyone that was ressurected Selene's Necosha and survived.

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbird >:(

BRING THAT BIATCH BACK MARVEL!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.