Posted by FernandoGrey (244 posts) - - Show Bio
Northstar and Aurora: Super Speed Mystic Duo Force
Sabra: Perfect Soldier with super strength and gadgets
Psylocke: Deadly Psy Ninja
Banshee: Unpredictable due her new godly powers
Storm: Absolute Best Leader
Blade: Expert in martial arts and hunt
Archangel: Enigmatic angelic powers with non-stop evolving

IF, I repeat, IF Ororo reunite a team like this, it could be a whole new roster and powerful by the own right. I know what happened to each character, so don't waste time telling me something I already know. Give advise or ideas. Thanks!!!!

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly can Angel do now? How has his powerset changed since what happened to him in Uncanny X-Force?

#2 Posted by FernandoGrey (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Due his induction of the Life Seed, he is in constant evolution that could kills him if he overuse it stated by the scientist analysis of Beast. He is developing healing powers way beyond his limitation (Ex. he revived a dog), his intelligent is vastly amplified,his flight ability is vastly amplified that interact with his new powers, projecting powerful energy blasts, and making lightforce based sword that can be controlled mentally with static shock effects. He is staggering that even Beast fear the worst because it is nothing that he had seen or studied before. In my conclusion, I believe that he will evolve to an omega level Cheyarafim mutant. I love this Archangel.

#3 Posted by Teerack (7370 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Blade is a mutant.

#4 Posted by SoA (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: not a x-gene but he is a mutation , a human-vampire hybrid

@FernandoGrey: i like the team i'd trade in banshee for somebody else (maybe Loa?) but its a good team , its almost completely comprised of flyers lol

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13628 posts) - - Show Bio

a somewhat decent roster. color me impressed.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I would add Dust to the roster, but otherwise I really like it.

#7 Posted by Teerack (7370 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Scientifically hybrids aren't considered mutations if that's what you were going for.

#8 Posted by SoA (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: :'(

#9 Posted by FernandoGrey (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I know that Blade isn't a mutant but in several times, he helps the X-Men in many situations even apply for teaching in Jean Grey School of Higher Learning. So, I think, it's time for Blade to be added to a good team such as Storm's.

#10 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#11 Posted by Teerack (7370 posts) - - Show Bio

@FernandoGrey: That's mostly because Blade hasn't been able to carry his own series in a long time so he keeps showing up in other books. He's helped the avengers a few times and has probably teamed up with Spider-man and the Punisher more then anyone or maybe Ghost Rider.... i haven't read a lot of Ghost Rider so i don't know. But regardless I do want to see the X-Men stop being racist and expand past mutants only. Warbird is a good start.

#12 Edited by kid Apollo (717 posts) - - Show Bio

not bad not bad

the best (in comic) international roster has to be the all new, all different X-men.

Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Sunfire, Thunderbird, and that Canadian guy that doesnt show up much

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.