My ideal Rogue's X-Men

Posted by FernandoGrey (81 posts) - - Show Bio
Rogue
Joseph
Husk
Empath
Amelia Voght
Mimic
Transonic
Gentle

I believe this could be a great team for Rogue. She had prove that she is a worthy leader that can deal with any mutant (hero or villain) to help her in any team she lead to any conflict situation. I would love to see a good team like this.

#1 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not really a long time reader of X-men, so the only character i know from your list is rouge.

#2 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

U have no "tank" member!!

*I don't consider Gentle a "tank" member because his powers stain himself to where he'd rarely use them only if necessary!

#3 Edited by FernandoGrey (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Gentle is a nice character, and I know that he can surpass his limits due he doesn't use all his brute power only because something told by him or his fear. With Rogue, she can help him to lose that BIG fear and embrace his true potential. Rogue is an excellent trainer that sync any power and use it in a way that fix any flaw that make the power difficult to control. Beside, Mimic can sync or copy any powerful power based of strength, same as Rogue. And don't forget, Husk potential is vastly big, she could change to different state of matter and newly found power to change to elemental states. We have more than 1 ''tank''.

#4 Posted by DurararaFTW (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@FernandoGrey said:

@papad1992: Gentle is a nice character, and I know that he can surpass his limits due he doesn't use all his brute power only because something told by him or his fear. With Rogue, she can help him to lose that BIG fear and embrace his true potential. Rogue is an excellent trainer that sync any power and use it in a way that fix any flaw that make the power difficult to control. Beside, Mimic can sync or copy any powerful power based of strength, same as Rogue. And don't forget, Husk potential is vastly big, she could change to different state of matter and newly found power to change to elemental states. We have more than 1 ''tank''.

Gentle doesn't hold back because of fear. He holds back because his mutantation is KILLING him. That's why he needs the Vibranium tatoos, they're the only things holding it back.

#5 Posted by FernandoGrey (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@DurararaFTW: He said that is killing him because of that limit he lives in fear to extent his power to a new stage. I believe he can surpass his limit. It have been show in many occasions when the mutant lives in fear of what would happen to him/her if they surpass or use their power and later due maturation or another character help, surpass that fear and embrace their potential. We have to wait and see what will happen to that character because he can do much more and beside he is a damnnnn good character.

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

That team will probably get their azzez kicked in every fight.

#7 Posted by PurpleCandy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

That team will probably get their azzez kicked in every fight.

they could be good in certain sitatuitions where excessive force is unneccesary

#8 Posted by FernandoGrey (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29:Their azzsss kicked? Hey, friend, Joseph is an enigmatic powerful clone of Magneto that surpass in raw power to Magneto. Empath is a psychic manipulator that his powers was amplified to a level that make many Alpha and Omega mutants tremble and they needed to be united in order to defeat him. Rogue is one of the best and powerful X-Man ever. Amelia Voght is a nice teleporter that could not only teleport a whole body, it could dismember any person, she need to be developed, i love her. Husk is an alpha mutant with constant change that his mutant power that still is an important assent to the missions of both X-Men. Mimic is a good mixed powerful hero that have the power of the 5 original X-Men that combine them in beneficial ways. Transonic is their shape shifter with nice field leadership. Gentle is their physical raw powerhouse that can evolve with the help of Rogue's training.

#9 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3623 posts) - - Show Bio

@FernandoGrey said: I think your lineup would work best in situations involving infiltration, peace keeping or even exploration. I would say that the lineup lacks versatility and would not be able to stand up for long in major combat with a powerful superhuman.

@fodigg: I like that lineup, too. It's still weighted towards less-intense combat.

@papad1992: Heh, I think Tanks tend to hold teams back more than necessary. Any energy wielder capable of generating a forcefield or prevent damage could nullify the need for a tank but I think the "roles in a party" designation that MMOs and certain RPGs tout limits gameplay for no reason.

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@DurararaFTW said:

@FernandoGrey said:

@papad1992: Gentle is a nice character, and I know that he can surpass his limits due he doesn't use all his brute power only because something told by him or his fear. With Rogue, she can help him to lose that BIG fear and embrace his true potential. Rogue is an excellent trainer that sync any power and use it in a way that fix any flaw that make the power difficult to control. Beside, Mimic can sync or copy any powerful power based of strength, same as Rogue. And don't forget, Husk potential is vastly big, she could change to different state of matter and newly found power to change to elemental states. We have more than 1 ''tank''.

Gentle doesn't hold back because of fear. He holds back because his mutantation is KILLING him. That's why he needs the Vibranium tatoos, they're the only things holding it back.

Exactly!

#12 Posted by Thunderscream (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

@FernandoGrey: I can tell you're all about some ancillary characters....but Joseph? meh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.