Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

My First Game...

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Here is a game. As I mentioned before about the quote from issue #5 ("But now someone new is hot on the trail of the Master of Magnetism someone with ties to his past. Will she be his greatest ally or his downfall or both?") I would like to each one of you to Guess who's "She" might be. I want you guys to name the one you think it is...and by July when is finally reveal we get to see who got it right and win. And even if you change your mind you can always keep naming until the final day. Just pick the one you think and why. You can also add image if you like.

As for me I will go with Astra. Why? Because since the quote stated if "She be his greatest ally or his downfall" to me she was both. Since she did turn against him after she knew Magneto didn't have any affection for her. also she created Joseph to take revenge on Magneto and she had escaped many times. She did betrayed him. According to Bunn..."Magneto will be seeking mutants and eliminating those that are threat to mutantkind and those that had betrayed him as well. He will gather mutants to form a new team intentionally and unintentionally"...so...either he gather her unintentionally or kill her intentionally. Ok so what's your guess?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cutter said:

Here is a game. As I mentioned before about the quote from issue #5 ("But now someone new is hot on the trail of the Master of Magnetism someone with ties to his past. Will she be his greatest ally or his downfall or both?") I would like to each one of you to Guess who's "She" might be. I want you guys to name the one you think it is...and by July when is finally reveal we get to see who got it right and win. And even if you change your mind you can always keep naming until the final day. Just pick the one you think and why. You can also add image if you like.

As for me I will go with Astra. Why? Because since the quote stated if "She be his greatest ally or his downfall" to me she was both. Since she did turn against him after she knew Magneto didn't have any affection for her. also she created Joseph to take revenge on Magneto and she had escaped many times. She did betrayed him. According to Bunn..."Magneto will be seeking mutants and eliminating those that are threat to mutantkind and those that had betrayed him as well. He will gather mutants to form a new team intentionally and unintentionally"...so...either he gather her unintentionally or kill her intentionally. Ok so what's your guess?

my guess would have beem rogue but shes dead. Maybe Polaris??? Also if maggneto is gathering mutants, i hope it is the academy x-kids. I know when the x-men disbanded in x-men divided we stand or near that one, Hellion did want magneto to start his own group but magneo said no it may be a good break for everyone and just get some rest or fun.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

my guess would have beem rogue but shes dead. Maybe Polaris??? Also if maggneto is gathering mutants, i hope it is the academy x-kids. I know when the x-men disbanded in x-men divided we stand or near that one, Hellion did want magneto to start his own group but magneo said no it may be a good break for everyone and just get some rest or fun.

Polaris is a good choice...oh hell yea...I also hope it will be the Academy kids including Hellion. So lets hope those are his new incarnation. I just wonder who are those unfamiliar ones.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Phantazia? She was invited to serve with the Acolytes which she refuse. Also she was a member of Magneto's Elite Guard during the event of House of M. She was depowered and Shield took responsibility for her care and rehabilitation and ever since we never heard from her. What if while in the cell she regain her power and escape from shield?

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe is Dragoness. The reason is because she was in Magneto's army in the House of M. Though she wasn't really long there but, I wonder if she get back with him. She might cause she's a bit of a crazy B^tch lol and I think Magneto need to control her craziness lol. I like Dragoness and how I miss the MLF. I think Magneto need tough group of mutants for his continuation mission. I thought she was tough.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised no one mentioned anyone from the Acolytes lol. I will think is prob Amelia. She was one of the best Magneto had and she believed in his cause. Just when she find out when Fabian betrayed Magneto, she told all the others and made him pay for his betrayal. She was always his right hand.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koays

Anya Eisenhardt , his dead daughter. Who is not dead, but a mutant with timetravel powers. Before she burned in Magneto's house she jumped forward in time.

This. Minus the timetravel since Magneto just came from a book with a timetraveling mutant.

Anya is something thats not brought up often enough so it would be interesting to see any type of exploration of her.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cutter

@koays said:

@westfriesianman said:

Anya Eisenhardt , his dead daughter. Who is not dead, but a mutant with timetravel powers. Before she burned in Magneto's house she jumped forward in time.

This. Minus the timetravel since Magneto just came from a book with a timetraveling mutant.

Anya is something thats not brought up often enough so it would be interesting to see any type of exploration of her.

Interesting...indeed. I have a thought that perhaps Astra is Magneto's daughter Anya (Funny that they both start with the letter A). Perhaps she didn't die in the fire. Just a thought, Anya, if she became a mutant as seeing the rest of Magneto's kids are...her teleportation powers were activated due to being in the house while it was being burned down. Her being burned could of triggered her mutation. And speaking of time travel or teleportation powers...since Astra have those special ability...it make me think she's Anya. But Magneto held her burning body in his arms and not only did he hold her in his arms...he buried her as well. And in Classic X-Men #12...he isn't holding her at all. Even that story got reprinted differently a few times...so...I don't know where to look for other portrayals. Can you imagine Astra is Anya? Wow...I'm glad someone brought her up.

Hotshotters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they mention that astra was in a romantic relationship with magneto but i think its possible its more of a father/daughter type of thing. but i think bringing anya back in to life would cheapen her death, it's literally what drove magneto to become who he is and just reversing that... ? no, i don't think that'd be a good story. unless, maybe, it were au or something.

to me, i was thinking about scarlet witch (a well developed character) who i hope the writers won't forget about.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

they mention that astra was in a romantic relationship with magneto but i think its possible its more of a father/daughter type of thing. but i think bringing anya back in to life would cheapen her death, it's literally what drove magneto to become who he is and just reversing that... ? no, i don't think that'd be a good story. unless, maybe, it were au or something.

I think you're right.

I don't know that people are thinking enough about the clues, vague as they are.

@cutter said:

("But now someone new is hot on the trail of the Master of Magnetism someone with ties to his past. Will she be his greatest ally or his downfall or both?") I would like to each one of you to Guess who's "She" might be.

that's not a lot to go on, but some one who's both new (or at least new to him?) and has ties to his past seems like it should narrow it down quite a bit. Unless it's actually a totally new character that they're going to ret-con into his back story.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@koays said:

@westfriesianman said:

Interesting...indeed. I have a thought that perhaps Astra is Magneto's daughter Anya (Funny that they both start with the letter A). Perhaps she didn't die in the fire. Just a thought, Anya, if she became a mutant as seeing the rest of Magneto's kids are...her teleportation powers were activated due to being in the house while it was being burned down. Her being burned could of triggered her mutation. And speaking of time travel or teleportation powers...since Astra have those special ability...it make me think she's Anya. But Magneto held her burning body in his arms and not only did he hold her in his arms...he buried her as well. And in Classic X-Men #12...he isn't holding her at all. Even that story got reprinted differently a few times...so...I don't know where to look for other portrayals. Can you imagine Astra is Anya? Wow...I'm glad someone brought her up.

Idk about all of that, but i do agree that she's a part of Magneto's character that you would expect a solo to bring up. Most times when Magneto's background is talked about Xavier and/or the holocaust is brought up long before Anya is mentioned. Whether it just be him visiting a gravesite, or her being brought back in spectacular mutant fashion i just think it needs to be touched on some more.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By adamTRMM

That mentions of Anya reminded me of some of the most sh!ttiest "What ifs?" I read about on some wiki, where if Anya would stay alive, she would manipulate her whole family into a fatal feud with only her staying alive. Was there ever any happy ending for their clan lol?

As for the topic I don think it's Amelia, just look at her leg, doesn't look like turning to mist is her thing:

No Caption Provided

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Magneto held Anya body in his arms. No way Astra is Anya, and besides it's cannon that Astra want to jump Magneto's bone. And Astra as the reincarnation of Anya? Ewww. Ya do know that Astra has the hots for Magneto, right? :confused:

Looking at the image, it does look like Amelia, but I think she might be Anya. Can't wait to see who it is.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it. Magneto never held Anya in his arms. He was grabbed by 2 policemen while he try to go in to save her.

Anyway, according to this image above me, it look like Amelia, but I'm sure it's not her. Also I'm thinking what if she might be Magda? I'll stick with Anya or Magda.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hotshotters said:

I think you're right.

I don't know that people are thinking enough about the clues, vague as they are.

@cutter said:

("But now someone new is hot on the trail of the Master of Magnetism someone with ties to his past. Will she be his greatest ally or his downfall or both?") I would like to each one of you to Guess who's "She" might be.

that's not a lot to go on, but some one who's both new (or at least new to him?) and has ties to his past seems like it should narrow it down quite a bit. Unless it's actually a totally new character that they're going to ret-con into his back story.

Agree. I just thought since is someone ties to his past...it could've been anybody. Speaking of New and ties to his past...now I come to think...could it be Nance Winter? Who was Magneto first Acolytes? She only appear like in 2 comics so I thought she can be consider new and ties to his past.

@koays said:
    @cutter said:

@koays said:

@westfriesianman said:

Idk about all of that, but i do agree that she's a part of Magneto's character that you would expect a solo to bring up. Most times when Magneto's background is talked about Xavier and/or the holocaust is brought up long before Anya is mentioned. Whether it just be him visiting a gravesite, or her being brought back in spectacular mutant fashion i just think it needs to be touched on some more.

I completely agree with you. I believe she would be expecting in this solo comic and her story or character need to be reveal once again. I do believe she should make a comeback. Good point.

to me, i was thinking about scarlet witch (a well developed character) who i hope the writers won't forget about.

I don't think it will cheapen her death. Anya is something that we all expect to see at lease as a comeback. She's been gone too long and it won't be the first resurrection character. Characters die and usually come back...why not Anya? She will be a very interesting story....believe it or not.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

That mentions of Anya reminded me of some of the most sh!ttiest "What ifs?" I read about on some wiki, where if Anya would stay alive, she would manipulate her whole family into a fatal feud with only her staying alive. Was there ever any happy ending for their clan lol?

As for the topic I don think it's Amelia, just look at her leg, doesn't look like turning to mist is her thing:

No Caption Provided

Cool...where the hell did you find this image? I haven't seen this anywhere yet. Thanks for posting. I can see her brace which I believe is not Amelia. Now you have me thinking. Could this person be Anya? Looking at the images...I can see few symbols. Like for instance, Magneto look like death...can this be a symbolic of someone's Death is about to emerge? Another is the brace on the girl's leg...can this possibly be Anya who happen to jump out of the window while the incident of the fire and broke her leg? Also...the view of a city or town...it look like some smoke coming out of those building and houses...can that be a flashback of when Anya was in the burning building? Plus...she look like a S.H.I.E.L.D...can this be that she's currently working for them? I don't know...it can mean many things, but the image is so symbolic to me...and I hope we are correct of the person we're thinking it might be. Oh I can't truely wait to see who this person is. I was thinking Nance Winter...but now...I don't know...this is so puzzle.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love the idea of it being Magneto's daughter Anya Eisenhardt, but id like her to stay a human. she is out for revenge for her father abandoning her as he thought she died but didnt, or she is a clone or even she is also a disruption in the timeline due to AoU/BoTA. she has ties in SHIELD, as well as HYDRA, and is the one behind the new sentinels in some form or fashion. she may even have a hand in the reavers or another mutant hating faction

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love the idea of it being Magneto's daughterAnya Eisenhardt, but id like her to stay a human. she is out for revenge for her father abandoning her as he thought she died but didnt, or she is a clone or even she is also a disruption in the timeline due to AoU/BoTA. she has ties in SHIELD, as well as HYDRA, and is the one behind the new sentinels in some form or fashion. she may even have a hand in the reavers or another mutant hating faction

Indeed...I also love that idea. I think her being human will be interesting, but all Magneto's kids and grand kids all have powers and since she's his first born child...I assuming she must have some kind of special ability (I thought teleportation power). Revenge...indeed..is what it might can be since she think her father abandoned her because for him she was dead (Maybe while she was berried she was healing slowly...I thought she might be a healer as well). Clone? Let me find out Astra have something to do with it (for the reason that she like creating clones). The timeline comment...can be possible. And looking at the image...I thought she have some ties with S.H.I.E.L.D. I hope she's not just another mutant hater. Overall...it's going to be very extremely to read this story of Anya being back as she was never dead. Oh man...I hope is Anya. We really need to see more of her...it will finally complete the family's chain.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I'm getting to think what Cutter stated. I thought it was Amelia even though, looking at the image, it does look like her. I really hope is Anya. I truly believe she will shock us all, if she ever come back and reunite with her father. Oh god I hope this is Anya. Almost 4 decades in the shadow and now I think it's the time for her divulge, especially in this series.

So many of Marvel's taboo deaths have been revised/milked for sales, including Jean and everyone who Peter Parker lost. Anya is definitely up there in terms of importance of shaping the MU, but this one never gets revised in the forms of clones or alt universes or whatever.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PurePower

A new thread of Magneto solo comic? COOL so there is going to be a woman appearing in issue 5? I have to say the images of Magneto as Death is cool as hell. I don't think it will be Astra cause she have black hair. I hope is Anya and I will go with her. That is my pick. I hope I win ha ha. Anya will be good to read about. This is getting AWESOME :D

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@hotshotters said:

I think you're right.

@cutter said:

Agree. I just thought since is someone ties to his past...it could've been anybody. Speaking of New and ties to his past...now I come to think...could it be Nance Winter? Who was Magneto first Acolytes? She only appear like in 2 comics so I thought she can be consider new and ties to his past.

@koays said:
    @cutter said:

@koays said:

@westfriesianman said:

I completely agree with you. I believe she would be expecting in this solo comic and her story or character need to be reveal once again. I do believe she should make a comeback. Good point.

@hotshotters said:

I don't think it will cheapen her death. Anya is something that we all expect to see at lease as a comeback. She's been gone too long and it won't be the first resurrection character. Characters die and usually come back...why not Anya? She will be a very interesting story....believe it or not.

im guessing emma frost because emma needs to be in more books and not just UXM

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#23  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I'm going to guess Martinique Jason, since she would be relatively unknown to Magneto but still have a direct connection to his past.

just a shot in the dark.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cutter

@hopesummersforthefuture: said:

im guessing emma frost because emma needs to be in more books and not just UXM

I agree with this...I hope Emma is wearing a wig...lol...it could be right? lol

@oldnightcrawler said:

I'm going to guess Martinique Jason, since she would be relatively unknown to Magneto but still have a direct connection to his past.

just a shot in the dark.

Interesting indeed....I never thought of this. The daughter of the original Mastermind...cool. Nice pick.

@moonlighterstone said:

Now I'm getting to think what Cutter stated. I thought it was Amelia even though, looking at the image, it does look like her. I really hope is Anya. I truly believe she will shock us all, if she ever come back and reunite with her father. Oh god I hope this is Anya. Almost 4 decades in the shadow and now I think it's the time for her divulge, especially in this series.

So many of Marvel's taboo deaths have been revised/milked for sales, including Jean and everyone who Peter Parker lost. Anya is definitely up there in terms of importance of shaping the MU, but this one never gets revised in the forms of clones or alt universes or whatever.

Lol...agree

@purepower said:

A new thread of Magneto solo comic? COOL so there is going to be a woman appearing in issue 5? I have to say the images of Magneto as Death is cool as hell. I don't think it will be Astra cause she have black hair. I hope is Anya and I will go with her. That is my pick. I hope I win ha ha. Anya will be good to read about. This is getting AWESOME :D

So let see if you win...I'm really excited about it.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By adamTRMM

@cutter said:

Cool...where the hell did you find this image? I haven't seen this anywhere yet. Thanks for posting. I can see her brace which I believe is not Amelia. Now you have me thinking. Could this person be Anya? Looking at the images...I can see few symbols. Like for instance, Magneto look like death...can this be a symbolic of someone's Death is about to emerge? Another is the brace on the girl's leg...can this possibly be Anya who happen to jump out of the window while the incident of the fire and broke her leg? Also...the view of a city or town...it look like some smoke coming out of those building and houses...can that be a flashback of when Anya was in the burning building? Plus...she look like a S.H.I.E.L.D...can this be that she's currently working for them? I don't know...it can mean many things, but the image is so symbolic to me...and I hope we are correct of the person we're thinking it might be. Oh I can't truely wait to see who this person is. I was thinking Nance Winter...but now...I don't know...this is so puzzle.

Just googled Marvel solicitations for June it was right at the top results. No problem though.

I don't believe this is Anya for these reasons:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

As you can see, acknowledging some inconsistencies, one thing is mutual for both instances - she was dead.

I will be heavily disappointed if she is Anya. It's like Uncle Ben and Wayne's parents, they are what makes these characters driven.

(my notifications don't work by the way, just saw your massage)

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cutter

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter said:

Just googled Marvel solicitations for June it was right at the top results. No problem though.

I don't believe this is Anya for these reasons:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

As you can see, acknowledging some inconsistencies, one thing is mutual for both instances - she was dead.

I will be heavily disappointed if she is Anya. It's like Uncle Ben and Wayne's parents, they are what makes these characters driven.

(my notifications don't work by the way, just saw your massage)

I know...I'm having trouble with my notifications as well.

I understand that Anya being dead is what made Magneto who he is today (and even if she ever comes back...that won't change the Magneto he always was) beside I thought having Anya would probably make the whole family come back together in peace. I just thought perhaps Anya should of be in this series without having to do about her death cause this appear in a few issues...and is not like we don't know. I see few people don't want Anya revisited. I thought (like I was saying to Hotshotter) that having Anya back would be a good story to read. Is like saying "I don't agree having Scarlet Witch resurrect cause she will depower the mutant population once again" Obviously we want her to come back and I want her with the X-Men as well instead of Avengers. That's what I'm hoping if she ever comes back...to join Magneto or the X-Men...the hell with that...who knows if she be resurrected in this series with Magneto? What if part of what he's doing also has to do with Scarlet Witch death? That would be cool and a happy reading time for me. But I guess you're right including Hotshotter. I just didn't see it that way.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

I understand that Anya being dead is what made Magneto who he is today (and even if she ever comes back...that won't change the Magneto he always was) beside I thought having Anya would probably make the whole family come back together in peace. I just thought perhaps Anya should of be in this series without having to do about her death cause this appear in a few issues...and is not like we don't know. I see few people don't want Anya revisited. I thought (like I was saying to Hotshotter) that having Anya back would be a good story to read. Is like saying "I don't agree having Scarlet Witch resurrect cause she will depower the mutant population once again" Obviously we want her to come back and I want her with the X-Men as well instead of Avengers. That's what I'm hoping if she ever comes back...to join Magneto or the X-Men...the hell with that...who knows if she be resurrected in this series with Magneto? What if part of what he's doing also has to do with Scarlet Witch death? That would be cool and a happy reading time for me. But I guess you're right including Hotshotter. I just didn't see it that way.

Peace and this family are antithetical in MU :)

It's more complicated than that, the way I see it at least. To me Magneto's background must stay untouched and I am basically against resurrections.

Scarlet Witch and X-men? How do you see this happen?

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Anya's going to be in Magneto issues? Oh my dear of God lol. I hope this is true. I

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@xspectre28 said:

i love the idea of it being Magneto's daughterAnya Eisenhardt, but id like her to stay a human. she is out for revenge for her father abandoning her as he thought she died but didnt, or she is a clone or even she is also a disruption in the timeline due to AoU/BoTA. she has ties in SHIELD, as well as HYDRA, and is the one behind the new sentinels in some form or fashion. she may even have a hand in the reavers or another mutant hating faction

Indeed...I also love that idea. I think her being human will be interesting, but all Magneto's kids and grand kids all have powers and since she's his first born child...I assuming she must have some kind of special ability (I thought teleportation power). Revenge...indeed..is what it might can be since she think her father abandoned her because for him she was dead (Maybe while she was berried she was healing slowly...I thought she might be a healer as well). Clone? Let me find out Astra have something to do with it (for the reason that she like creating clones). The timeline comment...can be possible. And looking at the image...I thought she have some ties with S.H.I.E.L.D. I hope she's not just another mutant hater. Overall...it's going to be very extremely to read this story of Anya being back as she was never dead. Oh man...I hope is Anya. We really need to see more of her...it will finally complete the family's chain.

you are right all his off-spring have powers but only his children have powers as mutants. his grandson's have powers due to scarlet witch's magical tampering and luna was human until exposed to the terragin mists

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@xspectre28 said:

you are right all his off-spring have powers but only his children have powers as mutants. his grandson's have powers due to scarlet witch's magical tampering and luna was human until exposed to the terragin mists

You're right...I don't know why I didn't remember that. Especially about Luna. I still can't understand why if Scarlet With (being so powerful) and Vision...had two kids that were born without power. That's strange cause if your parents are born with genetic powers...why their kids aren't? Same for Luna. Quicksilver and Crystal both have power and to see Luna doesn't...it raise the flag to me.

@adamtrmm said:
    @cutter said:

Peace and this family are antithetical in MU :)

It's more complicated than that, the way I see it at least. To me Magneto's background must stay untouched and I am basically against resurrections.

Scarlet Witch and X-men? How do you see this happen?

Just the way we saw Rogue, Havox, and Wolverine joining the Avengers. I thought perhaps Marvel can do the same thing with Mag's fam...I assuming since they're actually mutants and not mutates...and I believe is where they belong. And remembering they began with Magneto when they once were Brotherhood. I was happy when they became hero, but they should've been joining with the X-Men and not the Avengers. Well, that's me. I'm sure not everyone agree with me.

@poze11 said:

Is Anya's going to be in Magneto issues? Oh my dear of God lol. I hope this is true. I

I hope so too, but I doubt it.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By adamTRMM

@cutter said:

Just the way we saw Rogue, Havox, and Wolverine joining the Avengers. I thought perhaps Marvel can do the same thing with Mag's fam...I assuming since they're actually mutants and not mutates...and I believe is where they belong. And remembering they began with Magneto when they once were Brotherhood. I was happy when they became hero, but they should've been joining with the X-Men and not the Avengers. Well, that's me. I'm sure not everyone agree with me.

Well, like it or not, she's a self-loathing and insecure mutie, while Avengers just about being a hero, X-men are about being a proud mutant hero, which Scarlet Witch ISN'T. They began with Magneto and see how unbearable that fact is for them, it affects their actions till this day, the essence of being both Magneto's children and mutants. No need even to read between the lines, it's right there along their history. Why won't Wanda for a change date a mutant guy? She's metaphorically perfect self-ashamed (either of her background and her heritage) person lol

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Moonlighterstone

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter said:

Well, like it or not, she's a self-loathing and insecure mutie, while Avengers just about being a hero, X-men are about being a proud mutant hero, which Scarlet Witch ISN'T. They began with Magneto and see how unbearable that fact is for them, it affects their actions till this day, the essence of being both Magneto's children and mutants. No need even to read between the lines, it's right there along their history. Why won't Wanda for a change date a mutant guy? She's metaphorically perfect self-ashamed (either of her background and her heritage) person lol

I believe the reason for Wanda to just hate her father so much (is because she seem to act like him in some way), to just separated from her own race (is because she think being away will make her mutates), and to just act like she's a mutates and she, herself, is a disbeliever and swear that she's not a mutant. There is nothing for her to be ashamed of her own race, but to be ashamed for denying of what she actually is... a MUTANT, which is the fact. The reason she doesn't date a mutant is b-cuz she's been dating a lot of mutates. I can post images just to show you how writers had portrayed her and how many guys she dated or kissed (seems too hooker mamma to me). Every time she (and Quicksilver) appear joining with Magneto in Genosha, it makes me think she's back, but then again, she's back with the Avengers. Flirting with the mutates. I don't know for how long writers are actually planning to keep her in the Avengers when we all know is not her place anymore AND it never was. Well, that's how I C it.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By adamTRMM

@moonlighterstone said:

I believe the reason for Wanda to just hate her father so much (is because she seem to act like him in some way), to just separated from her own race (is because she think being away will make her mutates), and to just act like she's a mutates and she, herself, is a disbeliever and swear that she's not a mutant. There is nothing for her to be ashamed of her own race, but to be ashamed for denying of what she actually is... a MUTANT, which is the fact. The reason she doesn't date a mutant is b-cuz she's been dating a lot of mutates. I can post images just to show you how writers had portrayed her and how many guys she dated or kissed (seems too hooker mamma to me). Every time she (and Quicksilver) appear joining with Magneto in Genosha, it makes me think she's back, but then again, she's back with the Avengers. Flirting with the mutates. I don't know for how long writers are actually planning to keep her in the Avengers when we all know is not her place anymore AND it never was. Well, that's how I C it.

All the points you're bringing explain exactly how greatly she fits that profile - she IS self-ashamed, it is the core of her character. Why would anyone change what others, including me, think makes her special? It would be totally OOC if she would join a mutant team fighting for mutant cause (and I dare anyone who'll bring Uncanny Avengers to discredit my point, just do me a favor, bring it on!), let alone mutant "extremists".

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cutter

@adamtrmm said:

@moonlighterstone said:

All the point you're bringing explain exactly how greatly she fits that profile - she IS self-ashamed, it is the core of her character. Why would anyone change what others, including me, think makes her special? It would be totally OOC if she would join a mutant team fighting for mutant cause (and I dare anyone who'll bring Uncanny Avengers to discredit my point, just do me a favor, bring it on!), let alone mutant "extremists".

I agree with both of you, but I thought it was time to see some change with Magneto's family...I mean...they can't always be Avengers or Magneto's enemy. Some writer have to take a step and realize that is time for a change with these characters. They had lead many characters to different roads...so I thought they can do the same thing with Scarlet Witch or any of Magneto's fam...in my opinion.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

I agree with both of you, but I thought it was time to see some change with Magneto's family...I mean...they can't always be Avengers or Magneto's enemy. Some writer have to take a step and realize that is time for a change with these characters. They had lead many characters to different roads...so I thought they can do the same thing with Scarlet Witch or any of Magneto's fam...in my opinion.

They don't have to be allies to interact more, with this I can agree. But a team composed of the family members? Not really.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

That sounds like really bad fan fiction.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter said:

They don't have to be allies to interact more, with this I can agree. But a team composed of the family members? Not really.

I don't see why not. If I am to be honest...I think this is how it should've be loooong time ago. Like Moon mentioned about them together in Genosha...THAT was a family team member...standing all together behind Magneto's throne. I thought that was the best image I ever saw from them. THAT is what Magneto needs...a family team, the one he can only trust, the one that can take over while he's on a mission, the one that can lead the Acolytes to do good (lol). Polaris can be the best example of Magneto's right hand. I don't see what's the point of writers making this family as lunatic, hateful, selfish, characters. when you think about all these years being apart from each other, fighting each other, hating each other, and comparing each other...it's actually getting old. THEY getting old...this routine is getting old...the past never fades...always conflict and never a happy ending. I believe it's time for this fam to come together once and for all in peace for the first time in decades. I can see them like the Noble Family...lol.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter:

I don't see why not. If I am to be honest...I think this is how it should've be loooong time ago.Like Moon mentioned about them together in Genosha...THAT was a family team member...standing all together behind Magneto's throne. I thought that was the best image I ever saw from them. THAT is what Magneto needs...a family team

Really? So Magnus tribe needs their own book? And what about Summers'? Rasputins? Guthries? See what I mean?

he one he can only trust, the one that can take over while he's on a mission, the one that can lead the Acolytes to do good (lol).

Nice :]

Polaris can be the best example of Magneto's right hand. I don't see what's the point of writers making this family as lunatic, hateful, selfish, characters. when you think about all these years being apart from each other, fighting each other, hating each other, and comparing each other...it's actually getting old. THEY getting old...this routine is getting old...the past never fades...always conflict and never a happy ending. I believe it's time for this fam to come together once and for all in peace for the first time in decades. I can see them like the Noble Family...lol.

You see, the family interactions, developments, even progression in their relationship, I'm all for that, but let's not be deluded - their beliefs and their ways to achieve them, have almost no common ground. While unlike Wanda, both Polaris and QS are kinda pro-mutant, but you know, not on Magneto's level pro-mutant. What do you think their reaction would be if they discover what he is doing right now, acknowledging what their characters are at their core.

Like I said, a team? Maybe when something New Genosha will reappear I can see him ASKING them to join, but today? There's no reason and no sense behind it. Now, interactions and a little drama, this is a whole nother story, and I'm absolutely into this idea. Lot's of things have to be settled between them all.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter said:

I don't see why not. If I am to be honest...I think this is how it should've be loooong time ago. Like Moon mentioned about them together in Genosha...THAT was a family team member...standing all together behind Magneto's throne. I thought that was the best image I ever saw from them. THAT is what Magneto needs...a family team, the one he can only trust, the one that can take over while he's on a mission, the one that can lead the Acolytes to do good (lol). Polaris can be the best example of Magneto's right hand. I don't see what's the point of writers making this family as lunatic, hateful, selfish, characters. when you think about all these years being apart from each other, fighting each other, hating each other, and comparing each other...it's actually getting old. THEY getting old...this routine is getting old...the past never fades...always conflict and never a happy ending. I believe it's time for this fam to come together once and for all in peace for the first time in decades. I can see them like the Noble Family...lol.

I see you really agree with me in some points. I only wish to see this happen one day because Polaris...soon or later will need a child of her own. And speaking a child of her own...this child might be the one who will carry his grandpa's legacy. Polaris is the only one who's been attach to her father and that child will be born around Magneto (in my imagination). I truly can't wait to see myself working in the comic industry (and I've been working so hard lately with my story and drawings)...cause the first thing I will do is reverse Magneto's fam...lol.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@adamtrmm said:

@moonlighterstone said:

All the point you're bringing explain exactly how greatly she fits that profile - she IS self-ashamed, it is the core of her character. Why would anyone change what others, including me, think makes her special? It would be totally OOC if she would join a mutant team fighting for mutant cause (and I dare anyone who'll bring Uncanny Avengers to discredit my point, just do me a favor, bring it on!), let alone mutant "extremists".

Yes, of course they can't always be Magneto's enemy or Avengers. Especially Scarlet Witch who seem to be the most who hate her father. I do like UR idea cuz it make me wonder how this play out.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have nothing against seeing Mag's family together, but what make me think is if THEY will behave like a family. I think it would be interesting to see this scenario. Nevertheless, they're family and they should reunite like one. I'm sure at some point this will happen.

Hotshotters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hotshotters

@cutter said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@hotshotters said:

I think you're right.

@cutter said:

@koays said:
    @cutter said:

@koays said:

@westfriesianman said:

@hotshotters said:

i guess is your opinion.

as you mentioned about someone new and ties to magneto's past, it does make me wonder (after reading her arrival) about your statement i bold above me. "new, ties to his past" i come to a conclusion that this might be nance winter, which i believe she still be considering "new" since she only came in two issues. let hope we both are not wrong, but i'm with you in this.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hotshotters: I did had this feeling about Briar might be Nance, but I can be wrong. I can also be right...because if she's someone new and ties to his past...as I look at Briar...she kind of reminds me of Nance for some reason. And having say that she had information about the S.H.I.E.L.D. right then in there...I thought of Nance who she was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agents before joining the Acolytes. It just never stated how she ended up with Magneto's crew. Perhaps it will show this theory in this series...I don't know...I hope so. Just stick with me in this...lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.