Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Mutant/Inhuman War or AKA Survival of the Fittest

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

With the detonation the Terrigen bomb we now have potentially millions of NuHumans emerging making them a viable species. Thanks to the Inversion spell Genesis has now started to exhibit traits of the original Apocalypse. As the evolutionary custodian of the Celestials isn't it Apocalypse or his heirs duty to determine which species is fit to survive? Right now the NuHumans are just gaining their footing, if the mutants want to survive they have to strike first, kind of ironic. I wonder what's Magnetos feelings on this as well?

Lord help me cause it sounds like another event.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Interesting point.

Insofar as I can tell, the Nuhumans aren't popular enough to merit crossing over with the X-men, but there's so many X-men teams you never really know.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: @ec2277:

Yes, I did read Axis 4, I liked it.

Agreed, I really want to like the Inhuman series but dropped after the first few issues but I hear #7 was pretty good. The one thing the Inhumans lack is classic enemies besides Maximus of course. I think Apocalpse showing up would help with that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koays  Online

When they do crossover (provided nothing major happens to the status quo) it will be an interesting point to see how they deal with their similar roles in the Marvel U. and the benefits/disadvantages of them both coexisting.

On the other hand, the X-Men have little to gain from a short crossover and really aren't in any shape creatively to be boosting the sales of another book or making appearances outside their own realm...heck the GotG crossover is going to hurt badly just by being off world.

However if this were to be a longer story arc, like a year or so of the X-Men and their team structure dealing with and eventually coming into conflict with the Inhumans, without Avengers or other factions crossing over and it culminates in a event just for this small corner of the Marvel U. i'd see potential since it would give the X-Men books something (else) to build toward while the Inhumans reak the benefits of X-Men level exposure.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Interesting point.

Insofar as I can tell, the Nuhumans aren't popular enough to merit crossing over with the X-men, but there's so many X-men teams you never really know.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EarthsMightiest

If you really think about the X-men are Marvel's easy girl from high school. They will crossover with anybody!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowofthelight
    ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

Inhumans are like the replacement for the X men. Shame and sadly Marvel is doing this to hurt Fox. They going to cancel FF and only to hurt Fox when they actually hurting the fans. The reason is because Fox is destroying those characters on film. I mean, they now casting Johnny Storm a black supernova lol. This is so f^7% up. Johnny and Sue are bro and sis and now is like Johnny is adopted....or the other way around. Fox don't know nothing about those characters. I hope Marvel get the rights back, because this is a shame of what Fox's doing. XM and FF and even Spider-man (but not much) are owned by stupid people who don't know s^56 about them.

In their 75th Anniversary Magazine, you can see they didn't include the XM or FF. This is truly hurting.

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From all characters, it's "the mutant liberator" Cyclops they chose her step on? Feels like Marvel trolling the s#it out of X-fandom's inferiority complex haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.