Most Powerful Alpha-Mutants

#1 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

a list from 1 to 10

#2 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't any such thing as alpha mutants.

#3 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
"There isn't any such thing as alpha mutants. "

alpha level srry 
#4 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1: Magneto and Apocalypse?
#5 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" @fesak said:
alpha level srry  "
As i said there is no such thing.
There is Omega level mutants, but all other mutant power-levels are made up by marveldatabase and never appears in any comics.
#6 Posted by monamos (101 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" @fanboy#1 said:
" @fesak said:
alpha level srry  "
As i said there is no such thing. There is Omega level mutants, but all other mutant power-levels are made up by marveldatabase and never appears in any comics. "
unfortunately, Fraction did state in Uncanny that Cyclops is Alpha level. Most writers get his powers wrong anyway so even though it's stated in the books, we can just write it off as yet another aspect of continuity that Fraction ignores.
#7 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#8 Posted by PhoenixAmazonStorm (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, of course.  

#9 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

absolutely Storm.
#10 Posted by Torrent (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti:
@PhoenixAmazonStorm: 

So you (both) admit that she does indeed have limits?
#11 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio
@monamos said:
" @fesak said:
" @fanboy#1 said:
" @fesak said:
alpha level srry  "
As i said there is no such thing. There is Omega level mutants, but all other mutant power-levels are made up by marveldatabase and never appears in any comics. "
unfortunately, Fraction did state in Uncanny that Cyclops is Alpha level. Most writers get his powers wrong anyway so even though it's stated in the books, we can just write it off as yet another aspect of continuity that Fraction ignores. "
Since Cyclops is the only one that has ever been called an alpha to my knowledge, I will just say he is the most powerful since he apparently is in a class of his own. 
#12 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti: When was it ever stated in a canon comic that Storm is an alpha? 
#14 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of mutants have been dubbed "Alpha". Namor, Havok, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, but that was in the back of an Issue of Apocalypse: The Twelve. They even had Sinister down. lol It was the issue in which Kitty found one of Destiny's diaries in the back of an old picture. I think it was X-Men 94 or something. They also gave the X-men team that when into space to track down Vulcan classifications when they went to get the old Shi'ar ship. It was like the third issue in that story arc.
#15 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pulsar: I will have to check out those issues. If that is the case, then I choose Magneto or Namor. 
#16 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

They had Living Monolith, Colossus's Brother, Mikhail, and some other heavy hitters on the list as well.
#17 Posted by Hyperlight (4317 posts) - - Show Bio

@monamos: why would he not be an alpha level? he is incredibly powerful and probably has untapped potential. i think it makes sense

@fanboy#1: i cant give a specific list but some of the most powerful of the alphas consist of apocalypse

magneto

mikhail rasputin

storm

living monolith

magma

exodus ( not sure but i think he is)

Havok is pretty powerful as well

#18 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought cyclops would be considered beta since technically he can't fully control his power, even if he is really strong

#19 Edited by Veitha (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

Then in no particular order: Erik, Emma, Ororo, Allyson, Lorna, Exodus.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.