Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

most disgusting looking mutant/power?

choadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hey guys

I was reading the new wolverine and x-men while eating my delicious 99 cent McDonald's hamburger, when the image of eye-boy (kid with eyes all over his body, even in his hair) just totally killed my appetite. I find it hard to look at that character, his appearance is repugnant to me. And I can read an issue of Crossed without feeling the same way! which mutant do you think is the grossest looking, or what mutant power? sorry if this has come up before.

p.s. anyone else like the idea of wolverine as a teacher but find the book itself lacking? I dig the concept, just not the execution. Especially now that those hellfire brats look like they will be around for a while. I just find them obnoxious, and the way they paint them as oh so evil is just silly.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

On that note, Lowe mentioned of an upcoming character who's skin breaks up into tiny bugs/maggots. An Aaron creation at that. I died.

And i don't like the idea of Wolverine as a teacher, the book has potential, but Aaron needs to bloody leave. thirty-something issues and he's still around ? Something's up.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Masque, Bliss and a few other Morlocks for honorary mention.

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Stacy X was always portrayed in a seriously unflattering fashion. And for any Whovians out there, we know it's not impossible to make an attractive scaly lady.

As for James Patch Wolverine Howlett Logan being a teacher, I think it plays. The fact that he's not great at it and the writers are focusing on him growing into the role seems fitting. Especially when you consider this latent urge to be a better parent or father figure, since both X-23 and Daken have been conditioned to be killers. Might be reading too much into things, but if I just drowned my son in a puddle, I'd be looking for a do-over.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

@choadius said:

p.s. anyone else like the idea of wolverine as a teacher but find the book itself lacking? I dig the concept, just not the execution. Especially now that those hellfire brats look like they will be around for a while. I just find them obnoxious, and the way they paint them as oh so evil is just silly.

I love the idea of Wolverine being a teacher, but yeah.. that book goes from being pretty fun to being way too silly for me. It just never seems to have enough substance or direction. I love the concept, I like most of the characters, but it does seem poorly executed as often as not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.