Messiah Complex

#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

This event is about to start an it comes on the heals of

Endangered Species. Sick of seeing two or three X-Squads operating outside of continuity? While buckle up my friends cause there all gonna run as one. All the X-Titles including the return of X-Force.

Scott Summers is gonna show the WORLD why in my opinion, he's the greatest leader in comicbook history.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"This event is about to start an it comes on the heals of Endangered Species. Sick of seeing two or three X-Squads operating outside of continuity? While buckle up my friends cause there all gonna run as one. All the X-Titles including the return of X-Force. Scott Summers is gonna show the WORLD why in my opinion, he's the greatest leader in comicbook history. "

i cannot wait for this. i hope they get rid of the damn filler people. in my opinion they could kill off the entire New Xmen and have no bitching come from me. their so un needed

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Bishop, Gambit, and Warpath are supposed to play major roles in this."

ya know the only one out of those three i will look forward too is Warpath (Fav X-force member).

And i am really excited about X-force coming back.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop, Gambit, and Warpath are supposed to play major roles in this.

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Forge is back as well. I might have to make a Comicvine X-Men team :p

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"It looks like Forge is back as well. I might have to make a Comicvine X-Men team :p"

it also looks like cryos fellow leg humper is gonna bite the dust. Wolfsbane is cool shes just not used too much even in X-Factor she isnt.

and you know damn well ur gonna make one and that ill have to join or....become a Brotherhood....hmmmm leader of the..man i cant help but being a pain

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Darkchild says:
"King of Kings says:
"It looks like Forge is back as well. I might have to make a Comicvine X-Men team :p"
it also looks like cryos fellow leg humper is gonna bite the dust. Wolfsbane is cool shes just not used too much even in X-Factor she isnt. and you know damn well ur gonna make one and that ill have to join or....become a Brotherhood....hmmmm leader of the..man i cant help but being a pain"
LMMFAO! Fellow leg humper, man thats funny shit."

bows proud to be of service.

the whole thing about this arc is sweet. i knew for damn sure they were not gonna have all mutants gone, someone had ot be born in the timeline sooner or later

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"King of Kings says:

it also looks like cryos fellow leg humper is gonna bite the dust. Wolfsbane is cool shes just not used too much even in X-Factor she isnt.

and you know damn well ur gonna make one and that ill have to join or....become a Brotherhood....hmmmm leader of the..man i cant help but being a pain"

LMMFAO! Fellow leg humper, man thats funny shit.

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Yup, its a race to the new mutant kid. Cant wait to see what he can do or who it is."

it be real cool if it was a morlock, cause you know for damn sure they didnt incorperate the morlocks for just 2 issues you know. they have a impact somewhere and Magneto is coming back powered but also scared crapless from the things ive read.

well my classes are starting soon so ill be off. ill probebly get back on in like 30 after i finish the assignment.

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, its a race to the new mutant kid. Cant wait to see what he can do or who it is.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah see, the new X-Force looks like a black ops team. But why Wolverine? Does he have to be on every god damn team there is?

#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Yeah see, the new X-Force looks like a black ops team. But why Wolverine? Does he have to be on every god damn team there is?"

that looks kickass

#14 Posted by Complex (2 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the new X-Force? I thought it was going to be the new weapon X? That does look very kick ass either way!

#15 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Yeah see, the new X-Force looks like a black ops team. But why Wolverine? Does he have to be on every god damn team there is?"

I think they said that the roster would be rotating.

#16 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

a new weapon x would be awesome let me repeat AWESOME but alass it wont happen most likly well im off guys cya shawn(my son for the people who dont actually know his name) wants to play and im gonna oblige him cya

#17 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Bishop, Gambit, and Warpath are supposed to play major roles in this."

A dream come true....tentatively. They could still undermine them for the classically utilized characters. Like Bishop's role in AOA, he saves the day or the equivalent there of but isn't that cool a factor.

#18 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooo, tell me all that you know about this so far. Details, people, I need details.

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Buckshot says:
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/X-Force_1.jpg"

I think I just soiled myself."

u too. half those damn pics wer kick ass even Cables

#22 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

so who do you guys think is going to bite the bullet: bishop or beast???

#23 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

One word Sweet

#24 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedfreak says:

"so who do you guys think is going to bite the bullet: bishop or beast???"

I hope its Beast myself.

#25 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Beast have to die? What is going in the crossover. Why are Gentle and Armor on the New X-Men?

Good grief I have so many questions but I am so excited.

When does this start?

And will Astonishing X-Men be involved.

#26 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedfreak says:

"so who do you guys think is going to bite the bullet: bishop or beast???"

Bishop what has he really done in the last 5 years of ANY significance

#27 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

why is random a bad guy again???

#29 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedfreak says:

"why is random a bad guy again???"

Maybe he's not. Something is happening in the X-Universe, and one time heroes such as Gambit and Random have sided with Sinister. I don't believe they are bad again, but believe what there doing is for the greater good.

#30 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchilid said: "i cannot wait for this. i hope they get rid of the damn filler people. in my opinion they could kill off the entire New Xmen and have no bitching come from me. their so un needed"

"

Dude. NOT COOL
Post Edited:2007-10-22 22:25:10

#31 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm, why would you want the New X-Men to be killed off when you have a New X-Men avatar.

I hope it's not Bishop since he is the only black male X-Men who is popular. I'm a black guy and he should be back on the team. Last five years was that whole thing with Vargas in Xtreme X-Men, training Thunderbird, his history with Gateway. And I really really like Beast. I really do.

#32 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Grimm, why would you want the New X-Men to be killed off when you have a New X-Men avatar.I hope it's not Bishop since he is the only black male X-Men who is popular. I'm a black guy and he should be back on the team. Last five years was that whole thing with Vargas in Xtreme X-Men, training Thunderbird, his history with Gateway. And I really really like Beast. I really do."

My bad. Long story short, I was trying to quote Darkchilid, deleted some of what he said, and forgot to put the quotes back on. I ment to say that it wasn't cool that he wanted to kill off the new x men. I'm changing it
Post Edited:2007-10-22 22:24:13

#33 Posted by Citizen Gamer X (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Elemental says:

"Grimm, why would you want the New X-Men to be killed off when you have a New X-Men avatar. I hope it's not Bishop since he is the only black male X-Men who is popular. I'm a black guy and he should be back on the team. Last five years was that whole thing with Vargas in Xtreme X-Men, training Thunderbird, his history with Gateway. And I really really like Beast. I really do."

Oh I dunno...theres a de-powered David, he's pretty popular....lol jk

Beast should play a major part in what happens to mutantkind at the culmination of all this, although it would be Marvel-like to kill him off before he could save mutantkind.

As far as former heroes and such, I wouldn't cry foul about any of them, while Gambit and Random are in the Marauders, I read somewhere Sabertooth is joining X-Force with Cable, Mystique, Iceman, Sage and Rogue as the Leader. Also in the last X-Book I read, the one where Storm led her team down to the Morlocks and defeated Masque's band of misfits as well. Dazzler picked up the prophecy book and met Magneto and told him that he was in the book and that he wasn't depowered. I'm fairly sure we will see a few betrayals in amongst everything. I'm looking forward to this series!
Post Edited:2007-10-22 23:47:32

#34 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit's a better villain then a hero anyway. As an X-Men all he does is pine after Rogue. I'm so sick of that ^%$#, hit it an quit it dawg.
Post Edited:2007-10-23 00:20:23

#35 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

grimm says:

"Darkchilid said: "i cannot wait for this. i hope they get rid of the damn filler people. in my opinion they could kill off the entire New Xmen and have no bitching come from me. their so un needed""Dude. NOT COOL
Post Edited:2007-10-22 22:25:10"

the only person on that team that to me should survive everything is X-23

#36 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"grimm says:
" Darkchilid said: "i cannot wait for this. i hope they get rid of the damn filler people. in my opinion they could kill off the entire New Xmen and have no bitching come from me. their so un needed" " Dude. NOT COOL
Post Edited:2007-10-22 22:25:10"
the only person on that team that to me should survive everything is X-23"

Good call.

#37 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they could keep dust,mercury,and hellion as well.

#38 Posted by MrMysterious (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedfreak says:

"i think they could keep dust,mercury,and hellion as well."

agreed. I dunno but maybe this will be the arc that puts them over the top as a prominent team. Since a little ways before civil war the x-men universe has been on a constant rotation of characters is finally now getting a good set of regulars.

#39 Posted by Vulcanmax (183 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just glad that Sinister is back and that Cannonball and Iceman are stepping up as well as seeing more of Angel. Rogue however might not fare as well haven been shot by dear old mommy dearest in the chest. Thou should she survive it should prove something quiet interesting since she now has only touch and it means instant death.

#40 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

has anyone seen any pics of beast in the cross-over?

#41 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

cough GO SINISTER! cough

<.<

#42 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I am looking foreward to this as well. One thing is for sure, there will no longer be an X-Men title. As for the main plot points, I want people's opinions on who they think is the traitor. barring the obvious ones ((Bishop, Cable, Gambit, Mystique)) who do you think is going to betray their side.

and of course the other question. If you have seen the 'Killing Fields' picture who do you think dies((at least for the moment))

The major players in MCX are Cyclops, Gambit, Rogue, Bishop, Warpath, Siniste, Mystique, Exodus and the Purifiers as well as Marauders.

From what I have gathered the leadersof the new teams that I know of are like this

X-Force - Leader: Wolverine,

X-Factor - depends on when Polaris and Havol come down to Earth, but probably IceMan as leader, since he is seem questioning Cyclops in X-Men 204

Astonishing X-Men - Leader: Cyclops. Co-Leader: Emma Frost

New X-Men: Still undecided but probably most of the young X-Men and led by a veteran

#43 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

now for the fun. Who will die. Check out the Killing Fields poster if you haven't. My Top 4 in any order is as goes

1. Xavier ((damn traitor. the end of the beginning and the rise of the new))

2. Bishop ((in limbo since District X a few years ago, this would be a good chance for him to go out with a bang))

3. Cable ((Will they FINALLY kill him))

4. Mystique ((the ultimate mystery. Will she sacrifice her life for Rogue))

as for details. All we know is that a new mutant baby is born, the first since Scarlett Witch ended House of M and M-Day. This leads everyone. The X-Men, X-Force, New X-Men, Marauders, Acolytes and Purifiers on a race. In the one shot we see the appearance of the baby and during an attasck by Sentinels, Emma Frost is knocked out and sees what us going on through the eyes of a child. The baby then disappears and the chase is on.

according to sites there will be four major battles, the first one in Part 5. Also one will betray them and one will die.

#44 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

im for sure that Number 4 is gonna happen ( mystique is gonna sacrifice herself)

#45 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

if mystique dies i will walk straight into Marvel HQ and pimpslap the people behind this arc

#46 Posted by DiamondFrost (105 posts) - - Show Bio

heh heh. all signs are leading to it being Mystique. Despite her failings, she truly loves Rogue and will sacrifice herself. If you read the Blinded by the Light 4 parter, Sinister was going tokill Rogue but Mystique intervined. Even though, earlier she shot her.

me. I just hope it is Xavier. He has fallen out of favor with all the teams and he betrayed them in every X-Title, even Astonishing which is out of the continuty

#47 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DiamondFrost says:

"heh heh. all signs are leading to it being Mystique. Despite her failings, she truly loves Rogue and will sacrifice herself. If you read the Blinded by the Light 4 parter, Sinister was going tokill Rogue but Mystique intervined. Even though, earlier she shot her.me. I just hope it is Xavier. He has fallen out of favor with all the teams and he betrayed them in every X-Title, even Astonishing which is out of the continuty"

i know i read the issue. i also hope its the cripple damn bastard.

i swear if the blue hotness dies i will revolt

#48 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

;)

#49 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"Darkchild says:
"Warlock360 says:
";)"

he better die that sick twisted bastard killed off my favorite community"

which would be?^^"

The Morlocks

#50 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

";)"

he better die that sick twisted bastard killed off my favorite community

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.