Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Megnato's powers

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How does he can control and manipulate non-magnetic metals?

And, other than manipulate metals, what other powers does he have?

Avatar image for shadowofthelight
    ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a long list of what mags can do in the omaga-level thread. Maybe you can check it out. It's a long read though lol. OR you can try the wiki.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowofthelight: What is omaga-level thread?

And what about my other question?

Magneto is an energy manipulator, magnetic energy is the easiest and first form of energy he can manipulate but he can manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Don't waste time with that omega thread, it's mostly a bunch of ill informed fans of Magneto speculating what he can do because they want him to be an omega level mutant and basically don't understand and ignore the concept of being an omega level mutant.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowoftheLight

@lordofallhumans: Well, that sound racist. I'm sure is not the only thing he can do. How about posting panels? It will be fun lol. Oh wait... there is a bunch of panel in the omega-level thread lol.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Well, that sound racist. I'm sure is not the only thing he can do. How about posting panels? It will be fun lol. Oh wait... there is a bunch of panel in the omega-level thread lol.

What are talking about? It'c common knowledge that magnetic energy is his energy of choice because it was the first energmanipulated when his powers manifested after his daughter was killed. Later he was shown to expand to other portions of the EM spectrum. Everything in that thread is based on his powers to control the forces I mentioned.

ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: ok. So there is no reason to continue farther. There you go Grayson you have your answer. But if you want to gain more knowledge about what he has expanded during his 50 + years, you can look it up in a wiki. Just a hint

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#8  Edited By Teerack
    No Caption Provided

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: So... you'r saying that Magneto can manipulate any form of energy?

And he can manipulate the entire EM spectrum... does he have more powers?

What about EM fields?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: So... you'r saying that Magneto can manipulate any form of energy?

And he can manipulate the entire EM spectrum... does he have more powers?

What about EM fields?

I'm sure there are energies he can't manipulate. Magical energy for one is an energy I have never seen him touch or even try to touch.

No he has one power, with that power he can do many things.

What about them? He can control them as part of his ability to control electromagnetic forces.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grayson2099: @teerack: @lordofallhumans: @grayson2099:

“Magnokinesis: Magneto has near-limitless control of all forms of magnetism, whether natural or artificial, to manipulate any metal. Magneto can maintain total control of an entire planet’s electromagnetic field and manipulate it accordingly. Magneto has harnessed magnetism to stop armies, raise islands from ocean floors, move mountains, change the course of rivers, and threaten to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and continent shaking earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed the entire globe with a self-generated electromagnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation. Moreover, he can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers."

And there is more, but this is pointless when this already been stated on the Omega-Level thread.

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again. This thread was created by a troll to trolled down magneto. Oh i can only imaging. And this will continued happening... I can see a thread of Cyclops, Storm, Jean, and so on trolling them down. Shame on you people. Have nothing to do, but play the troll.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Moonlighterstone

@snurks said:

Here we go again. This thread was created by a troll to trolled down magneto. Oh i can only imaging. And this will continued happening... I can see a thread of Cyclops, Storm, Jean, and so on trolling them down. Shame on you people. Have nothing to do, but play the troll.

Absolutely agree.

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone:

Trust me I feel ya. Just like I feel for he fans of Storm, Cyclops, and many others. This is shame.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone: Damn he is really powerful

But I didn't understand how he can move mountains or island...

And if he can control an entire planet’s electromagnetic field, it means that he can move planets?

@snurks: I'm not trolling (if this is what you meant)

@lordofallhumans: So he can manipulate several energies besides magnetic energy...

But I still don't know what "omaga-level thread" is

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Who's Megnato?

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Who's Megnato?

Better say who's the Troll

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grayson2099:

You created this thread and you don't know what a thread is? Stop trolling around... this is obvious.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: I'm really not trolling

I don't live in the U.S and English is not my "first language" so I don't know what the word 'thread' means...

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: I'm really not trolling

I don't live in the U.S and English is not my "first language" so I don't know what the word 'thread' means...

Oh I'm sorry. Have you try the dictionary? It's a good use for people like you whos English are second language.

Edstone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does one create a battle? Thinking Sin City Kevin vs Bruce Wayne year one. Help a noob.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grayson2099

@snurks: No need to tease me...

I looked for 'thread' in the dictionary but I only found this shit:

No Caption Provided

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then, Troll I'm sorry I did tried to help ya. Don't say I didn't warned you when other people laugh on you.

Let me give you a better definition.

HERE a thread is the chronological succession of a question and the comments that people post after it. When someone on the forum wants to ask a new question (just like you did here), they open a new thread (just like you did here) and people post comments on it (just like I'm doing now to this troll thread). It make a thread (like a piece of string) of comments.

And this should be ignored from now on. I don't like Troll so take your trolling somewhere else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: Oooh, talking pretty tough for someone who just joined.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: Oh c'mon! just fucking stop it!

Am not trolling!

I'm new in Comic Vine and I didn't knew what thread is! I just wanted to ask a question! I swear!

What can I do to make you believe me?

Snurks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Snurks

@squares said:

@snurks: Oooh, talking pretty tough for someone who just joined.

I'm into right or wrong and not trolling around (if you know what I mean) and what make you think people who for the first time sing in are not always a troll? I've learned a lot and not just in this thread. I just happen to know about this thread not too long ago. And see how people trolled down characters just for the hell of it. I say this... If you don't like a character then, why commenting on them? AND this thread is made by a troll to trolled down magneto only because he's not an omega level. I agree he isn't, but to see many panels of his feats, many people believe he should be one. I'm not saying you should agree with me, but this happen all the time.

I just helped him out for the third times what a thread is. maybe you can help since you are an old member.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I think most writers just don't know the difference between magnetic manipulation (control over magnetic fields) and ferrokinesis (control over metal itself)

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grayson2099:

I'm not a magneto buff but I've heard people say he can shut downa person's brain via their electrical synopses (if I spelt that right)

The body creates Its own electro magnetic feild or whatever from muscle function I think. Sharks have an ability to detect these. So really because of that Magneto should be able to control any persons body.

He can also control both ferrous and non ferrous metals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: You weren't the only one helping him, you know.

Grayson2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grayson2099

@snurks: I am not a troll and I don't even know what omega level is...

@grayson2099:

I'm not a magneto buff but I've heard people say he can shut downa person's brain via their electrical synopses (if I spelt that right)

The body creates Its own electro magnetic feild or whatever from muscle function I think. Sharks have an ability to detect these. So really because of that Magneto should be able to control any persons body.

So he can control other persons body?

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snurks: I am not a troll and I don't even know what omega level is...

@strangetales said:

@grayson2099:

So he can control other persons body?

No I'm just making the assumption that realistically he should be able to.

I literally read no x-men. From what I hear he can shut down a person's mind though.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@grayson2099: In an animation x-men TAS he super charged the electro pulses in the freshly dead charles brain to bring him back from the dead. And he manipulates electro magnetism to my knowledge and theoretically the force holding electrons together is electro-magnetic force, i assume it is the magnetism part he uses for metals. And about the question of what a thread is *still laughing uncontrollably*. It is what you create on a forum to ask questions. What we are on right now is a thread. This place is a thread

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@grayson2099: In an animation x-men TAS he super charged the electro pulses in the freshly dead charles brain to bring him back from the dead. And he manipulates electro magnetism to my knowledge and theoretically the force holding electrons together is electro-magnetic force, i assume it is the magnetism part he uses for metals. And about the question of what a thread is *still laughing uncontrollably*. It is what you create on a forum to ask questions. What we are on right now is a thread. This place is a thread

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.