Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Matthew malloy vs the x-men

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Matthew easily killed or knocked out exodus and headlock, will scott, wolverine and Rachel be able to take him down?

The weight of the mission is with Rachel, storm said she is confident that rachel can handle what xavier asked of her. Will she be able to pull this off ? will this lead to the death of any x-men?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Matthew easily killed or knocked out exodus and headlock, will scott, wolverine and Rachel be able to take him down?

The weight of the mission is with Rachel, storm said she is confident that rachel can handle what xavier asked of her. Will she be able to pull this off ? will this lead to the death of any x-men?

Void-powered Cyclops easily kills him after going into rage mode after watching Rachel Howlett get killed.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Bendis just created a character more broken then a Phoenix Force powered Apocalypse...so i'm interested in seeing how they get out of this.

and seeing as Exodus just got KOed i think its going to be about the time that Rachel Grey gets that 4th spot under Xavier, Jean and Emma when she pulls this off.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Well Bendis just created a character more broken then a Phoenix Force powered Apocalypse...so i'm interested in seeing how they get out of this.

and seeing as Exodus just got KOed i think its going to be about the time that Rachel Grey gets that 4th spot under Xavier, Jean and Emma when she pulls this off.

U mean 2nd spot, right under Xavier. She was the only one able to control the phoenix force just fine, and both Jean's and Logan's genes in her give her the power and tenacity needed for the job...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it was clear that scott is the true father of Rachel. haha. Im really hoping that rachel pulls this off. She always pulls something under her sleeves when she pushes her powers to the limits

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

U mean 2nd spot, right under Xavier. She was the only one able to control the phoenix force just fine, and both Jean's and Logan's genes in her give her the power and tenacity needed for the job...

I can settle for changing the Psychic trinity dispute into the Psionic Foursome debate.... SCOTT will be so proud when he finds out that his baby girl might just be number one.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she is number one now, but to be able to take on someone that powerful would be GREAT

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she is number one now, but to be able to take on someone that powerful would be GREAT

Well, yea everyone else is dead or depowered so she's top of the charts. But between this and XX-Men focusing on her the fourth Quarter is all about the Starchilde

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

I can settle for changing the Psychic trinity dispute into the Psionic Foursome debate.... SCOTT will be so proud when he finds out that his baby girl might just be number one.

U mean his step-daughter.

I really miss the old CBR forums where riots would break out on a daily basis when someone mentioned Rachel being SCOTT's daughter. People there conducted entire Thesis to prove Rachel being Wolverine's daughter ROFL...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

I really miss the old CBR forums where riots would break out on a daily basis when someone mentioned Rachel being SCOTT's daughter. People there conducted entire Thesis to prove Rachel being Wolverine's daughter ROFL...

Lol i'd becareful, the way i hear it, nowadays you even talk about making a joke on CBR and you get banned from their forums....even if its on another site

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

Lol i'd becareful, the way i hear it, nowadays you even talk about making a joke on CBR and you get banned from their forums....even if its on another site

Yup that place is tighter than a *Censored for the PG-13 Police* these days.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go for wolverine's step daughter. haha. another question is about time and continuity. Which is happening first, the outerspace mission or the matthew malloy mission?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Outerspace. The Malloy mission is likely to shake things up, and since Gugenheim started his run before those changes could even be explored.....

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darthphoenix

i hope something big happened in the outerspace mission and i wish that the writers fix the contuinuity and release dates of the titles

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Seeing how Exodus failed, Rachel will die next issue lol

Remember how she couldn't enter the mind of a distracted Exodus that was figthing the entire JGS gang?

They should have brought Emma and the Cuckoos for backup.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dman1366

Use your heads people... No one is going to die. Why? Because Bendis will not kill Rachel, she is in too many books, Wolverine is already going to die, and we still have to wait for the so called "Revolution" which involves Scott crying in 90% of the panels. Of coarse they are going to beat him.

If none of you have ever watched a DBZ episode, Bendis is ripping off almost every line, verbatim, from the Kid Boo Saga. Some kid is the most powerful thing ever. All Cyke needs to do it fusion with Wolverine and go SS4, which I would not be surprised if that actually happened at this point. It seriously is the MOST un-original idea for a comic that I have ever heard.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who Matthew Malloy? I never heard of him.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dman1366
    Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

@psy_chrometer: good, keep it that way.It is for the best

Lol. Why? Is he a bad guy or something? Just wondering.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_chrometer: I can't say for sure because I am boycotting Bendis, but from the reviews I have read, it is just another boring character

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Koays

@veitha said:

Seeing how Exodus failed, Rachel will die next issue lol

Remember how she couldn't enter the mind of a distracted Exodus that was figthing the entire JGS gang?

They should have brought Emma and the Cuckoos for backup.

No Caption Provided

Not how i remember it....

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

@psy_chrometer: I can't say for sure because I am boycotting Bendis, but from the reviews I have read, it is just another boring character

his supposed to be the powerfulist mutant in UXM

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

most powerful mutant ever. He's like a God-level mutant (trademark) or something

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@dman1366 said:

most powerful mutant ever. He's like a God-level mutant (trademark) or something

reminds me of legion without the time-warp. Also are they just going to try to make him forget his a mutant/forget he has powers or are they going to kill him??????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Koays

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@dman1366 said:

reminds me of legion without the time-warp. Also are they just going to try to make him forget his a mutant/forget he has powers or are they going to kill him??????

I'm pretty sure their going to have to kill him, and it's going to upset Cyke and a lot of other people and trigger the changes for 2015.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dman1366: DBZ huh, seriously? !!!

I'm not so keen on this Malloy character. Not that I dont like new characters and this type of thing is what the xmen should be doing united, but this just feels so gimmicky, and really is just a distraction and a way to drag out the whole Xavier's Will thing. The more than omega level thing is just ridiculous but then again I hate the classifications anyway

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

this was actually really funny.

this whole exchange made me glad I read this thread.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

Some ppl have a hard time accepting the truth regarding Rachel's parentage.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@koays said:

Some ppl have a hard time accepting the truth regarding Rachel's parentage.

I know right!

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this abominable creation was the cause of my lovely Exodus' demise I will start boycotting this run and my Bendis-hate will have a massive and overwhelming level-up.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think wolvie will ask rachel to fastball him and kill matthew

somacula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm:

Isn't exodus like inmortal with a healing factor?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he only has a prolonged life and must absorb others' life force to sustain his

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somacula said:

He is, but you never know with Bendis.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@somacula said:

He is, but you never know with Bendis.

His Bendis factor surpassed his healing factor.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-gene is too cruel for me to stay calm. I want to cry now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

B-gene is too cruel for me to stay calm. I want to cry now.

There, there. He just died. He didn't get retconned out of existence. So there is still hope...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There, there. He just died. He didn't get retconned. So there is still hope...

lol to be honest I don't think he really died.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Exodus working with the humans at SHIELD, hah yeah right. What a hack!!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Possibilities are that he gets locked up. I like him to be with reead richards and the fantastic four there will be hope for him, heck he might not even live long before getting wiped outta existence by another writer or ?????????

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine will opt to kill matthew

scott would like matthew on his team

Rachel is on wolverine's team

Rachel is cyclop's daughter

who will rachel follow when both men commands her to do stuff on matthew?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel is on wolverine's team

Rachel is cyclop's daughter

who will rachel follow when both men commands her to do stuff on matthew?

Because it's Bendis, Rachel will be pushed to the background until she gets one or two lines.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By adamTRMM

@hawk2916 said:

Exodus working with the humans at SHIELD, hah yeah right. What a hack!!

"Commander Hill, SHIELD's psi-devision is here."

"Commander, I'm Bennet Du Paris, my presence has been requested..."

No Caption Provided

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IKR? why would exodus work with shield? last time i checked, he despised humans

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel is on her father's team

Rachel is wolverine's daughter

Rachel will follow her dad when he commands her to do stuff on matthew?

Fixed

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rachel ain't wolvie's daughter. just his supposed step daughter

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rachel ain't wolvie's daughter. just his supposed step daughter

He and Jean weren't married in that reality so he wouldn't even be his stepdaughter. Nothing in the timeline before Rachels birth in her own which was part of the diversion from 616 suggests that Jean and Wolverine were ever together to even conceive Rachel.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

Lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.