Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Marvel Unveils Marko Djurdjevic's ASTONISHING X-MEN #51 Variant

jonnystorm777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By jonnystorm777

@Super_SoldierXII: These people can't seem to understand why you should be able to post your opinion. They are just agreeing with what they see on Tv and what the main steam media tells them to believe is right. Don't let them bother you.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By charlieboy

there is no point in fighting over this in this forum. everybody is entitled to their opinion. i am a gay male and some of the comments make me very angry but i do realize that the people have the right to say what's on their mind whether i agree with them or not.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By charlieboy

@jonnystorm777: i respect your opinion but not everybody believes everything the media tells them too. some of us have opinions of our very own.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
    Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:

there is no point in fighting over this in this forum. everybody is entitled to their opinion. i am a gay male and some of the comments make me very angry but i do realize that the people have the right to say what's on their mind whether i agree with them or not.

Well, I don't know if you've read what I've written, and not what Ebbm thinks I've written, but I commend your stance in leaving people with their opinions. At the end of the day, they're the ones who are going to have to face these opinions (and their potential implicit fallacy) anyways.

As it turns out, my little cousin's gay and the only person he feels comfortable in confiding in at the moment is me. There's a damn good reason for that. I don't ever judge, I love him and he knows it, and have and always will, be there for him. Him being gay doesn't mean a damn thing to me. I could care less what someone's sexual orientation is.

All these walls of posts for me saying books focused on images of two men romancing one another, kissing and whatnot are not my preferred form of entertainment so I ain't going to buy them is one readers exaggerated reaction IMO. I certainly never stated it's disgusting. In any case, someone stating it turns them off then someone making a general statement like it's disgusting as though it holds universal truth are two different creatures altogether.

If I was out of line in certain aspects of what I said, point them out to me objectively and I'll take a second look.

I really do not mean to offend.

Avatar image for nowthatisthequestion
    nowthatisthequestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trodorne: Would it be a problem if he was? Maybe no one should voice their opinion anymore.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By charlieboy

@Super_SoldierXII: dude, i can understand why a straight guy would not want to see two guys making.out and you have every right to decide not to buy the book. that is your right and i think it is a good decision to you. everybody needs to calm down and be more respectful. it is obvious this a hot topic and it affects some more than others. at the end of the day i don't really think one comic story is going to change things even if i will enjoy reading it.

Beaudacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Beaudacious

Here is my question:

Does this event have any real purpose in the story plot of Astonishing X-Men ? ( I haven't read the book)

Because if this is simply using gay-marriage as a PR scheme, it should not be endorsed in any manner.

Using Gay-Marriage as a PR scheme simply polarizes the two sides concerning this issue. Gay marriage in comics won't magically turn a homophobic comic reader into a LGBT supporter.

I feel like Gay Marriage should be in comics, if its pertinent to the story, but at the same time this shouldn't be an "Event". Its simply whoring out a demographic to get on to Good Morning America.

Also i found this quote to be interesting;

@capelesscrusader said:

To paraphrase John Byrne:

Why do we have gay marriage in comics? Because there is gay marriage in real life. The Marvel universe is supposed to represent the real world, just with super heroes. There are gay people getting married in the real world, ergo there are gay people getting married in the Marvel Universe.

Welcome to the 21st century.

So in that context will all women in comics stop being Super Models with DD breast sizes? Will the laws of physics be applied verbatim? Will the cannon of the marvel universe need to be 100% accurate across all issues? I'm not saying gay-marriage shouldn't be in comics, but that the real world argument is flawed in many ways. Its simply an easy answer.

Also in the real world there are LGBT hate groups, should these individuals be on the next cover of Astonishing X-Men? Again I'm not endorsing the idea simply stating its a flawed answer. Further if you want to Address the WHOLE planet Earth the support for Anti-Gay marriage is exponentially greater, then the support pro gay-marriage. This is mainly because Western Culture is an anomaly in comparison with the rest of the world.

Edit: Clarification in case someone misinterprets my stance. I'm a supporter of LGBT, as a heterosexual comic reading male.

Gay/Lesbian couples are identical to every other couple I see on a daily basis, and if two women, two men or two same sex superheroes(Yes I know superheroes aren't real -.-') are happy together who am I to tell them otherwise?

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Herokiller12344

That's sad that Marvel is reduced to doing publicity stunts based on controversial issues.

crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By crazed_h3ro

It's about time Northstar settle down with someone finally. This was an amazing piece, and Loving the story so far. Marvel your doing great and I support you 120%

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#160  Edited By Raiiyn

@deadpool25mm said:

Marvel shame on you... letting kids read this !@#$ makeing it look right.. putting it in their minds.. so sad, as i said before its sick to see this come into comics ,people dont know what right and wrong is anymore...who knows whats next.

right and wrong by what standards?

I think it's extremely wrong of you to be so judgemental.

@Kid_Zombie said:

Good pic although i think Alpha Flight should be up front. They better be a big part of this story. And he should be getting married in Montreal, but other then that, i will prob get this issue.

damn f*n straight.

@jonnystorm777 said:

@CrimsonAvenger: Obama ruins everthing, now he is ruining my comics. He sucks!!

Yes, healthcare is EVIL.

@jonnystorm777 said:

@IronAngelX: Wolverine told me that the wolverine in that cover is a clone. He said he doesn't approve of that sort of sword fighting.

... @The Average Bear said:

When has Wolverine expressed any homophobia that would lead you to believe this was an inaccurate representation of the character? Have you forgotten Anole, a homosexual student at his newly founded school? If he was against this, he wouldn't allow Anole to be at his school.

^^ This.

@Hakudoushinumbernine said:

@Cyborg6971:

the 'god' that everyone thinks is up there in heaven dictating the constitution is the God that hates Gays.

The God that possibly exists, is the one that doesn't give two shits about it. if he didn't want us to feel emotions toward the same sex, then he should have never given us emotions. simple. you love who you love and no one not even God or a god can change what you as an individual feel for another individual. IF God truly exists then he would have foreseen this would happen, from the moment of creating the life in our universe.

there are somethings i believe God wants us humans to not do simply for the sake of it's dumb and the consequences would likely mean damnation or death, and then somethings he doesn't give two shits about. like gay marriage. says constantly he wants his children to be happy be fruitful and do good things, live your life to where you have no regrets. but in a safe non-demeaning way (sleeping with a bunch of chicks for the sake of vag? really? you're only in it for the sex?). yes there are trials and tribulations but they're used to strengthen you, better you. challenge you into making a name for your self while you're here.

i don't think he cares who you end up being with for the rest of your life so long as you're truly happy. Cheap thrills won't make you happy in the end.

and to anyone "threatened' by the thoughts of gay marriage you're relationship is already shit and you just don't want to admit it. >_>

as far as the story line it does seem a little rushed. lets get married, then an issue later the wedding? >_>

and i hope to god that it doesn't end up being that he kills himself. i'd be pissed. they're a cute couple.

the original cover and the variant should have been combined.

Kyle and Jean-Paul from the variant on the original cover. would have been awesome.

I don't particularly like where the story is headed right now, it like it wasn't really thought through.

I think that is a beautiful way of thinking. God is supposed to be full of love and fatherly n'est-ce pas? =)

@jonnystorm777 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: These people can't seem to understand why you should be able to post your opinion. They are just agreeing with what they see on Tv and what the main steam media tells them to believe is right. Don't let them bother you.

Why are you assuming that everyone just agrees with the TV? I think we all have our own unique opinions on the subject matter at hand.

@crazed_h3ro said:

It's about time Northstar settle down with someone finally. This was an amazing piece, and Loving the story so far. Marvel your doing great and I support you 120%

I'm glad to finally see some positivity for this storyline! and I agree. Its cause he's Québécois that he took so damn long... They like variety down here 0.0

audiszayd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By audiszayd

Is this in the same timeline as earth 616?

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By grevous11

This is so gay...! Obviously. Lol

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#163  Edited By Billy Batson

@audiszayd said:

Is this in the same timeline as earth 616?

Yes, it takes place in 616.
    BB

kamionero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#164  Edited By kamionero

I am just surprised they remembered Northstar's and Aurora's pointy ears!!!

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ebbm

@Super_SoldierXII: I'm glad that its just my "jaded interpretation", that means you don't really think the site of two male comic characters kissing can be interpreted as homosexuality being shoved down your throat and in need of a warning, and worthy of you dropping that comic. Its a relief that all that faux politically correct bigoted bile was all made up in my head.

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Ebbm

@Super_SoldierXII: "I'm disappointed in how prominent Marvel is making this relationship. They are forcing it down our throats. To the point straight men have to gloss over it or simply pass on the book for other content."

That right there means you think Marvel is alienating straight men, the fact that they represent a male-male couple in a sea of male-female couples is enough for you to say it is being shoved down your throat. It isn't my fault you don't understand reading comprehension.

"What you really don't like is the fact I actually had the nerve to state I don't want to look at two men kissing when I read my weekly comics. You didn't like that and so you're on the attack. I mean, how dare I not find two men kissing as beautiful and spectacular and sought after in my comic book reading as you do!! Well guess what? You're the one being the insolent little bully here, not me."

First off, you say "how dare I not find two men kissing as beautiful and spectacular and sought after in my comic book reading as you do!" but I never said anything like. I didn't say you had to like it, but just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to complain. I'm not complaining about heterosexual couples kissing and doing other stuff in comics, why should I? The world doesn't revolved around me and my own likes and dislikes; apparently you can't grasp this lesson. If you really had no problem with gay people, you would be indifferent to their presence in comic books and other forms of media. It kind of like someone saying, "I think interracial couples are natural and cool and have no problem with it" than saying "I don't like seeing interracial couples embrace and made so prominent in my comic books!! It is being shoved down our throats. To the point where single racial couples have to pass on the book for other content."

That is bigoted, and so is what you are saying.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Redberry

Straight people love the sanctity of marriage so much that they marry several times. Why can gay people see that?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#168  Edited By John Valentine

I have nothing against marriage between two gay people. I'm just massively uninterested in Northstar and Kyle and Marvel are totally exploiting it. Trust Marjorie Liu to do something like this.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ebbm:

"I'm disappointed in how prominent Marvel is making this relationship. They are forcing it down our throats. To the point straight men have to gloss over it or simply pass on the book for other content."

That right there means you think Marvel is alienating straight men, the fact that they represent a male-male couple in a sea of male-female couples is enough for you to say it is being shoved down your throat. It isn't my fault you don't understand reading comprehension.

No it doesn't. I never said that and that comment does not mean that. You interpret it as such. It means I'm disappointed I spent $3.99 for Astonishing X-Men #48 & 49 ... each with a completely unexpected, heavy and detailed focus on their relationship, when such romance does not interest me and is not why I buy Astonishing X-Men in the first place. That's what that says. Each book had 5 pages of content I simply glossed over as a result. When such content appearing in said X-title is not the norm, not anticipated, and when I pay for it unexpectedly, it is, in essence, forced upon me.

I didn't say you had to like it, but just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to complain.

I can post my opinion all I like. You're being a thread Nazi by trying to state I cannot and therefore I have two choices; I either like it, or I just shut my mouth. To both those choices I say no. Deal with it and leave me in peace.

The world doesn't revolved around me and my own likes and dislikes; apparently you can't grasp this lesson.

Please point out where I said it did? Again, you're putting words in my mouth and being a bully. If an X-Men comic devotes 5+ pages to a heterosexual romance you have zero interest in, I'm pretty sure the book will not be at the top of your read list. There is absolutely no lesson you have to teach chum. You are, however, teaching me a certain modicum of patience in dealing with an extremely insecure individual.

If you really had no problem with gay people, you would be indifferent to their presence in comic books and other forms of media

I am indifferent. I have no problem with it in comic books and other forms of media. I just didn't expect it in my monthly X-Books and reserve the right not to pay for media with the onus on it. Just like I don't particularly like horror movies and therefore do not pay to rent them. Good thing you know what genre you're getting into before you rent your movies though right? I thought I too knew what kind of stories to expect when purchasing my weekly X-titles. However, now that I know the new Astonishing line will have heavy focus on this love interest, I will simply avoid the title. I do commend its inclusion, support it, but choose not to pay to read about it when it holds no interest. What don't you understand? Oh that's right, you simply have not stopped being self-righteous again.

"I think interracial couples are natural and cool and have no problem with it" than saying "I don't like seeing interracial couples embrace and made so prominent in my comic books!! It is being shoved down our throats. To the point where single racial couples have to pass on the book for other content."

No. It's not the same. One has to do with race, the other has to do with sexuality and sexual preference. Big difference. Sexuality touches upon desire, pleasure principles, turn ons/offs and attraction. Everything visually related to it touches upon these things. Two gay men are, for me, a distinct turn off. I am not discriminating against them, I am stating because it is a turn off for me, I will not be buying comic books that have a significant focus on it. Homosexuality is perfectly fine. I just don't want to have it in my weekly comic pulls. (Oh dearest me, how dare I state that!)

You trying to liken this to the bigotry implicit in racism is extremely disingenuous. If you cannot see the difference (even after my just pointing it out to you), then you have proven to be a complete waste of my time.

Seriously dude, just get over it already. The only reason I'm responding to you, is because your ignorant and self-righteous stance completely misrepresents my position and has nothing to do with what I'm saying and everything to do with your personal insecurities and need to have everyone not only accept, but share wholeheartedly in your appreciation of having such in your chosen entertainment media.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Redberry

People who like it will buy it. People who don't like it won't buy it. It's pointless to keep arguing over this, really. I personally don't care much for Northstar, but I would buy the next two issues to support Marvel's decision on this. For me, love is love. :)

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ebbm:

I didn't say you had to like it

Finally, and just to be clear, your whole rant against my comments denotes this is exactly what you're saying.

Here is the essence of what I'm saying in one concise paragraph; I don't find homosexual love stories appealing and won't be buying comics with the onus on them. Two gay men kissing turns me off and no one pays for entertainment that turns them off. That is all. You taking such vehement exception to that means I either have to like it, or shut up about it. Whereas, and listen well here bud, I have to do neither of those things.

I'm all for gay love in comics. Just not my comics. I'm all for gay marriage ... doesn't mean I'll be marrying another dude anytime soon.

Your insecurity is making you an internet bully where this topic is concerned chum. Stop twisting my words, get over it, and move onto better and brighter things.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#172  Edited By StormyWeather

@Redberry: thank u!!

lady_toyano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By lady_toyano

I remember when Apollo and Midnighter got married and it just happened. I thought that was cool how there relationship was just treated as another relationship on the team. They had a nice wedding and it was just peachy. There was some hype, but not that much coverage over it and to this day I don't think a lot of folks even realize that they were like the first major comic gay wedding. It was cool that a a gigantic storm deal wasn't made over it, but at the same time many people looking forward to a gay wedding didn't (and still don't) really know about it. So in that retrospect all the coverage gets attention to those who have been waiting for representation like this to happen.

I personally think all super weddings should be made a big deal, bc it is a big deal period. I remember the big ol splash pages of Storm and Black Panther getting married and although I wasn't that big of a fan, I respected how it was treated bc weddings of iconic characters are big deals, and especially ones that represent a minority faction. If you don't advertise that, then what do you advertise? I'm not saying this necessarily isn't a giant media scam/party/whatever, but big events that happen in history are supposed to be land marked, and all this generated buzz catches attention from folks who didn't know it was happening and gets the series spread. Who knows how many more people could become comic fans because of this? Hype can only get you so far. If it turns out the series is terrible, then so be it, it's bad and will probably get cancelled soon after because people can only support so much. If it's good, a well deserved series just got a bigger fan base.

Most people these days who get into comics have a title or event that got them paying attention, but just paying attention to something doesn't mean you will faithfully fallow it. It could lead to exploration of other comics and that's growth in the medium. I'm all for exposure because the more the marrier when it comes to a medium like comics. It just opens the doors for an even wider variety of stories to be told in the long run, and I love me some stories, but there is such thing as over kill. Though I don't think announcing that Northstar and his bo' for the past couple years are getting married is over kill just yet.

Btw, I need the original and variant covers as a posters asap, so pretty.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#174  Edited By Mercy_

@John Valentine said:

I have nothing against marriage between two gay people. I'm just massively uninterested in Northstar and Kyle and Marvel are totally exploiting it. Trust Marjorie Liu to do something like this.

How much of this is Marjorie Liu and how much of it is Marvel editorial dictating that it happen for the coverage and publicity, though?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By John Valentine

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

How much of this is Marjorie Liu and how much of it is Marvel editorial dictating that it happen for the coverage and publicity, though?

That's a valid point, but I'm not at all surprised it's happening in her book.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mercy_

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

Just to play devil's advocate, considering that Northstar is on the Astonishing team, doesn't that make the most sense?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By John Valentine

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

Just to play devil's advocate, considering that Northstar is on the Astonishing team, doesn't that make the most sense?

Well, yes, but I'm sure she chose to have him on her team and probably put forward the plot idea. I'm just glad that she hasn't yet made Iceman gay.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#178  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

Well, yes, but I'm sure she chose to have him on her team and probably put forward the plot idea. I'm just glad that she hasn't yet made Iceman gay.

I'm sure she's rubbing her hands evilly, planning to kill Kyle off and have Northstar and Bobby make great love under a full moon.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

I'm sure she's rubbing her hands evilly, planning to kill Kyle off and have Northstar and Bobby make great love under a full moon.

Please, no. Don't say things like that!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

Hey, if you're still on the site within five years (god knows that you leave every other week), you'll thank me.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

Hey, if you're still on the site within five years (god knows that you leave every other week), you'll thank me.

I'm shipping Bobkat!

I reckon Kyle's actually Mystique....

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Mercy_

@John Valentine said:

Bobkat!

O_O best couple name ever

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By John Valentine

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

Bobkat!

Best couple ever.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Redberry

Why is wolverine even invited though? Didn't he almost kill Northstar?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

I'm shipping Bobkat!

I reckon Kyle's actually Mystique....

Wait. Bobby-Kitty?

And that would be too smart a plotline for Marvel.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ReVamp

@Redberry said:

Northstar is one Wolverine's team. They're cool.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mercy_

@John Valentine said:

@Mercy_ said:

@John Valentine said:

Bobkat!

Best couple ever.

I actually love them together :D We do tend to agree on pairings, though.

@Redberry: He was mind-controlled <_< (and he did actually kill him)

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Redberry

@ReVamp said:

@Redberry said:

Oh, ok, if someone almost killed me, I would at least hold a grudge, lol. It's nice to see everyone invited though. Can't believe the X-factor didn't attend. They were fighting together at one point. :\

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

Wait. Bobby-Kitty?

Yup. Wolverine and The X-Men. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ReVamp

@Mercy_: I see. So you're just going to continue sending me those PMs without clarifying who the pairing is.

@Redberry said:

@ReVamp said:

@Redberry said:

Oh, ok, if someone almost killed me, I would at least hold a grudge, lol. It's nice to see everyone invited though. Can't believe the X-factor didn't attend. They were fighting together at one point. :\

He was mind-controlled, actually. And besides, its comic books. Everyone gone loco at least once.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

Wait. Bobby-Kitty?

Yeah man, I'm shipping the sh!t out of them too. Though I do like Warbird as well, I'm simply not feeling Kitty-Piotr pairing.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Redberry

@ReVamp said:

@Mercy_: I see. So you're just going to continue sending me those PMs without clarifying who the pairing is.

@Redberry said:

@ReVamp said:

@Redberry said:

He was mind-controlled, actually. And besides, its comic books. Everyone gone loco at least once.

That makes sense now. WTF is cyclops though, he's the leader of the mutants and doesn't even attend the wedding for one of his subordinates?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Mercy_

@ReVamp: Use your logicccccc

@Redberry: It's a cover, we don't know that Cyke isn't gonna be there.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

Wait. Bobby-Kitty?

Yeah man, I'm shipping the sh!t out of them too. Though I do like Warbird as well, I'm simply not feeling Kitty-Piotr pairing.

I like Warbird. Colossus prefers Magik, anyway.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By ReVamp

@Mercy_: I did. And then Valentine helped as well.

@Redberry: He might be there, but I wouldn't be impressed if he weren't due to Schism.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

That...

...Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Redberry

@Mercy_ said:

I would be a bit upset if Cyclops doesn't show up. I'll just wait and see.

Wolverine is on the Avengers' side now, so it gives me a funny bone to see him among the X-men. I guess this takes place before the AvX.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

That...

...Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Not as bad as the taste of cold steel in Illyanna's.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Mercy_

What... D:

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By ReVamp

@Redberry said:

@Mercy_ said:

I would be a bit upset if Cyclops doesn't show up. I'll just wait and see.

Wolverine is on the Avengers' side now, so it gives me a funny bone to see him among the X-men. I guess this takes place before the AvX.

AvX sucks. Wolverine is not with the Avengers, he's of his own mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.