Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Magik knew it was all coming

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blacharrt1

Her prep has to be the most dangerous of all the X-men, how she played the X-men to unleash Legion's true personality on the Elder Gods and restore her soul back to herself. Then she plays this massive game with her brother in order to stop him from trying to save her at the time. In order for her to do that she would have had to know the event of Schism, which would be why after she won her soul back she didn't fight the x-men and stayed in her cell waiting.

Then she had to no the events of Fear itself was going to go down, then the events in AvX. Which would be why she picked Scott's side, and she knew her brother would follow her. Then waiting until Colossus was exposed to both Juggernaut persona, and the Phoenix and all the destruction and darkness that came with it, then when it all end. She does battle with him, and completely negates the powers of juggernaut easily.

It kind of makes you wonder why she is now is still aligned with Scott, what do you think is coming now?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

Well Cyclops is supposed to bring on the end of mutant kind, which is why the past X-Men are coming to the current time line. So perhaps she wants a different outcome or she is as evil as I think she is and is just waiting for an opportunity at world domination.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

@Blood1991 said:

Well Cyclops is supposed to bring on the end of mutant kind, which is why the past X-Men are coming to the current time line. So perhaps she wants a different outcome or she is as evil as I think she is and is just waiting for an opportunity at world domination.

Little do we know, one day, when all the heroes are beaten and the world aflame, Magik will stand above them all, remove her face, and reveal herself to have been the Invader Zim all along.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Blood1991: Wait, when was it mentioned that Scott will end the mutant race? I thought Beast and crew where just doing it to "show the error of his ways" If Scott is ending the mutant race why didn't Cable mention it when he came back from the future?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blood1991
    imperial90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imperial90

Eh, I don't think Magiks gonna be written "Crazy and Evil!!!!!" by Bendis, he said that Uncanny X-men is gonna be your usual X-men affair not the Dark X-men counterpart to ANXM, which cuts down on the dark tones quite abit that many were expecting. Also makes it less likely that Bendis plans to just write her as a pure sociopathic bitch. Machiavellian possibly, but not sociopathic.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chiq

Well she is a time traveler and a big time schemer who isn't really afraid to manipulate and use people. It's very possible that she isn't done yet. it would be really easy and in character for her to do it

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

lol at this pic. Everyone else is in awe and terrified about the phoenix while she has smirk. Maybe she knew the outcome of avx before anyone else. So maybe she still has some grand plan or she just loves screwing around with everybody.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XsPectre28

@Blood1991 said:

could swore when cable went to the future he discovered that the avengers are the cost for the destruction of the earth....... we dont know yet if this future is unwritten

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By thanobomb1124
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood1991

@thanobomb1124: Preview for All New X-Men

@XsPectre28 said:

@Blood1991 said:

could swore when cable went to the future he discovered that the avengers are the cost for the destruction of the earth....... we dont know yet if this future is unwritten

Cable finds hell on Earth in every future he goes to lol. He and Bishop going back and forth just screws up everything, but like I mentioned they could have been lured, and even if they weren't everyone from the future is a naysayer.

aaunderoath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By aaunderoath

@Blood1991 said:

@XsPectre28 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Cable finds hell on Earth in every future he goes to lol. He and Bishop going back and forth just screws up everything, but like I mentioned they could have been lured, and even if they weren't everyone from the future is a naysayer.

I'm beginning to think Beast is lying in those panels. I think he just wanted to make up a reason to get the original 5 to the present to shock Cyclops out of his crusade.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood1991

@aaunderoath said:

@Blood1991 said:

@XsPectre28 said:

@Blood1991 said:

I'm beginning to think Beast is lying in those panels. I think he just wanted to make up a reason to get the original 5 to the present to shock Cyclops out of his crusade.

Perhaps, but that seems incredibly extreme just to prove a point.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided

lol at this pic. Everyone else is in awe and terrified about the phoenix while she has smirk. Maybe she knew the outcome of avx before anyone else. So maybe she still has some grand plan or she just loves screwing around with everybody.

It's a bland layout, though, and I still say Colossus looks stupid with the dildo helmet.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By dernman
    @XsPectre28:

could swore when cable went to the future he discovered that the avengers are the cost for the destruction of the earth

Cable went to the future and jumped to conclusions with incomplete info. All he knew was Hope wasn't there and Avengers were somehow involved in the situation. 
    Anyway if that future was the result of AvX then it's been rewritten.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By John Valentine

Beast's f-ing douche.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By fodigg

Magik isn't very sympathetic these days. She's basically a baby mephisto.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rickbarry

Magik is just hanging out with Cyclops because she can get a few kicks out of sending people to limbo/whatnot. She's nuttier than a fruit cake!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.