Magik in the first class trilogy or the possible new one

#1 Posted by jojo111 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

do any of you fine folks believe Bryan Singer ,or some other director that works on xmen in the future since I have a feeling there will be a sequel to xmen the last stand, or if rumors are true and bryan singer has his way, a sequel to x2 xmen united in the altered timeline that the days of future past movie will make, that Magik or other magical/alien elements could appear? This seems entirely possible seeing that a doctor strange movie is in the works and the avengers featured aliens and the mandarin in the upcoming iron man 3 movie has magic powers (correct me if im mistaken) so wouldn't this show Fox that they can indeed go a little more comic bookish with their movies and add magic and aliens to it?

#2 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about that since they would have to introduce Colossus in order to introduce Magik.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they'll want to bring magic into this. It's convoluted enough with the time travel.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22565 posts) - - Show Bio

the best you'll get is a cameo

#5 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...if im not mistaken, Colossus is in Last stand right!?

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is going to be a sequel to X2 or The Last Stand. I get the feeling that this will be the last we see of Patrick Stewart, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore and the others in these roles.

I do think that since these X-Men movies are separate from the Marvel movie universe they should go more edgy like have Apocalypse conquer the world or something.

#7 Posted by XsPectre28 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus was in both X2 & Laststand so magik would be a good character to introduce into the movie verse. obviously she is in the transition to being a "Mainface" in the x-men as she was resurrected after years of being"Dead"

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik's power could also be a good explanation of how they achieve time travel. Now I don't think she'll be a demon sorcerer from Limbo but maybe a teleporter with the potential to time travel who also uses a big sword. I kinda hope her and Bishop are crucial in the movie.

#9 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be an easy way to accomplish the time travel. If she does appear, she would most likely never have gone to Limbo to become the Darkchylde. When Rachel went to the mansion after time travelling physically to the past, she said that Illyana was the same age she was in Rachel's timeline (around 14 or 15) and that Rachel saw her die. The Limbo stuff might be too complicated to explain in a movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.