Love this picture

#1 Posted by time (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jean and Scott look amazing in this picture

What do you guys think ?

#2 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: pretty good. I like when superhero outfits actually look like they're made of something. I also like how their musculature doesn't look over rendered, though I'm not buying the anatomical accuracy of Jean's waist there. The faces are nice, though.

#3 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

My only complaint is that Jean's waist/Scott's hand look odd, but that could be chalked up to "heroic proportions".

#4 Edited by papad1992 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I like it.... but too graphically rendered. I like my art to look like art.

#5 Edited by God_Spawn (37569 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's Adi Granov, Duh!

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

@time:

i think its awesome!!!!! :)

#7 Posted by time (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Which Jean and which Scott?

#9 Edited by time (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Jean will grow up and end up with old Scott, or they return old Jean.I will give it 2 years.

#10 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

@time@awesam: i think adult jean should return because it will increase sells and disney now owns marvel so who knows maybe someone at disney would want her back

#11 Posted by time (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: They should return the old her, it makes more sense. I wonder if this young Jean Grey is sticking around.

#12 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: They should return the old her, it makes more sense. I wonder if this young Jean Grey is sticking around.

i wonder when bota is over than the o5 is suppose to meet the GOTG....i think the o5 will stay longer then expected :)

#13 Posted by time (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh jean's face looks to much like Famke Janssen for my liking.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.