Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Lost In the Abyss.

Spideystreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I am sick of all the crap spider-man comics and need something besides Batman in my life again. I would Like to get into X-men or Wolverine. However, I do not know the back stories or what is going on at all right now. Do not know where to begin even though I read AvX. Could someone help me our on where to start? I am trying to make a list before I head to the shop tomorrow.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#2  Edited By time1

Just start reading comics now, start with All new X-Men and Uncanny X-men, than the X-Force titles that are currently out. Also you should read Messiah Complex, Messiah War and second coming. Check out one of my lists. X-Men recommendations. I listed the major story arcs. You should read kyle and Yost X-Force from 2008 and then read Uncanny X-Force by Rick, which is after Kyle and Yost X-Force. Avoid reading anything written by Matt Fraction.

If you want to keep up to date, then just start with All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men. If you decide to read Avengers vs X-Men, buy the book cheap, don't waste a lot of money on it, it's not very good.

Spideystreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanks! Much appreciated! I will check them out and I bought all the individual issues for AvX haha :/

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#4  Edited By time1

have you enjoy AvX, I thought the writing was pretty poor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.