Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Looks Like Fox is getting desperate... lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

So apparently word on the street is Fox is desperately trying to make a Daredevil movie, but the rights expire is October. And they are so much in a panic, that they are willing to trade Galactus and Silver Surfer over to extend those movie rights times. Deal or No Deal??

And I also was thinking.... Since it's been said that Marvel has the rights to Dazzler, Deadpool, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver... Would it be possible they could trade for some X-men Fox hasn't been using instead....?

...Or does Marvel risk loosing any movie rights to a rushed out DD film by Fox??

The plot thickens.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Hell yeah! Take that! The World Eater and his Silver Herald for a blind lawyer is a great deal! Though without the Fantastic Four, it may be kind of difficult to make use of them...

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Fox said it isn't true. They want the FF universe intact. We'll see what happens. If Marvel gets Daredevil then I hope he is put in the next Avengers movie.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BatWatch

Fox deserves to lost the rights for not doing anything with the property. I was one of the few who liked the first Daredevil movie, but if they felt it was a busy, they should have rebooted and tried again.

@JoseDRiveraTCR7:

I'm with you. Daredevil should be a solo act...or if he does co-star, it should be with someone who has the same gritty feel as him. Punisher perhaps?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

This is just a rumor

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg

I don't really care enough about Daredevil to worry over who has his rights.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: Are you serious? All this talk about trading is just rumors. :<

That is actually a rumor. By chance do you know if Elektra's rights are connected to DD's or if they are separate?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@poisonfleur said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: Are you serious? All this talk about trading is just rumors. :<

That is actually a rumor. By chance do you know if Elektra's rights are connected to DD's or if they are separate?

Elektra goes to Marvel in two years, I beleive. Anyway, I want FOX to hand over the Surfer and Galactus, so that they can keep themselves busy with a DD movie, and probably forget about going anywhere with Josh Trank's FF. The FF need to go back to Marvel. They are the only ones who can ever hope to making a quality Fantastic Four film.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CrimsonCake

I'm not sure if marvel will have the time to work on other projects like the fantastic four.Fox should keep the Daredevil rights and see where they can take it and hopefully make another elektra spin-off that's better than the other one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Even if this isn't the case, I don't want Marvel to accept. I really want a Daredevil film that is actually good and one in the MCU would be awesome

Nicax21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nicax21

@poisonfleur: This should be the new movie! New XMEN Apocalypse fan film! Check out the trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEgn8KnZU4&feature=youtu.be

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By catfightfan

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@poisonfleur said:

Elektra goes to Marvel in two years, I beleive. Anyway, I want FOX to hand over the Surfer and Galactus, so that they can keep themselves busy with a DD movie, and probably forget about going anywhere with Josh Trank's FF. The FF need to go back to Marvel. They are the only ones who can ever hope to making a quality Fantastic Four film.

I tend to agree with you, that only Marvel can make a quality FF film. Sadly, it looks like Fox is holding on to the Fantastic Four rights, even at the cost of losing Daredevil.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#13  Edited By BatWatch

@Nicax21 said:

@poisonfleur: This should be the new movie! New XMEN Apocalypse fan film! Check out the trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEgn8KnZU4&feature=youtu.be

And cue the shameless self-promotion...now!

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SandMan_

I hope Fox lets Marvel use Galactus and SS for GOTG.

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

TBH, I don't care what happens. If Fox doesn't take the deal, then Marvel will probably make a good Daredevil movie and put him in the Avengers. If Fox does take the deal then Marvel gets Silver Surfer and Galactus and will be able to make good movies with them. Either way, I win.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

So apparently word on the street is Fox is desperately trying to make a Daredevil movie, but the rights expire is October. And they are so much in a panic, that they are willing to trade Galactus and Silver Surfer over to extend those movie rights times. Deal or No Deal??

And I also was thinking.... Since it's been said that Marvel has the rights to Dazzler, Deadpool, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver... Would it be possible they could trade for some X-men Fox hasn't been using instead....?

...Or does Marvel risk loosing any movie rights to a rushed out DD film by Fox??

The plot thickens.

Trade Silver Surfer and Galactus?...............who wants them?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By poisonfleur

It's funny because I thought Marvel was going to focus on the inhumans over the GOTG. Maybe they should snag- Galactus and SS. But seriously is that all that is up for trade?

@Nicax21: I <3 Fan-Films. There was an X-men fan-made show that I thought was pretty fun.

@White Mage: I actually feel the same way.. LOL Why couldn't they trade Storm over to Marvel? LMAOOO!!! ;D

@SandMan_: That would make sense, considering Marvel movies are now becoming space focused. Although I am not sure how well that is going to translate. :/ Unless there is a story about the Phoenix force or Star wars, I kinda get bored by space stories. Let's hope Marvel does this justice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.