Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

LOL Epic Fail ! ( UXM # 13 )

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eeshaan1685

So the Original 5 CANNOT go back to their time. Beast's little stunt has created such a paradox that the O5 will remain in the present, permanently.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice work Bendis...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

So Bendis ran what was once the most popular franchise in comics into the ground twice?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The time machine does not even work on the O5 anymore lol. The rest of the X-men can still use it, however.

mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy :) I'm liking the O5 and all-new so far and I just looove to read people bitching about them staying. Good job, Bendis!

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well at least Cyclops isn't corrupt.

Obviously this isn't going to last forever but all in all... this ads to the face palm that is the X-Men in graphic novel form.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I think i'm gonna lay low on the anti-Bendis parade and just sit tight an' enjoy this ride for what it's worth. Lmfaoooooo.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Can the future X-men go back? If they stay-- I would find that interesting. Storm and Bp's daughter would be like Rachel for Jean and Cyclops. That'd be neat!

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By oldnightcrawler

Though I like All-new X-men, I was pretty on the fence about this whole crossover (and the fact that I've skipped a few chapters reaffirms my opinion that it was probably longer than it needed to be), but I have to say, this issue was pretty satisfying.

@avenger85: out of curiosity, what was the "Epic Fail" you mentioned in the title of this thread?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rickbarry

I didn't read the issue, but if the original five X-men can't travel through the time stream anymore...why did Scott disappear when Teen Scott momentarily died? If these five original X-men are immune to the affects of time travel then current Scott shouldn't have poofed...right?

EDIT: Yeah, so I was hijacking a plane in GTA when something else hit me. If they can't travel through time anymore...how did the O5 jean come back in the first place? Or Magik taking Hank and Bobby into the future AND THEN BACK IN TIME one issue before!? One issue later and everything changes? -Blank stare.-

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't read the issue, but if the original five X-men can't travel through the time stream anymore...why did Scott disappear when Teen Scott momentarily died? If these five original X-men are immune to the affects of time travel then current Scott shouldn't have poofed...right?

EDIT: Yeah, so I was hijacking a plane in GTA when something else hit me. If they can't travel through time anymore...how did the O5 jean come back in the first place? Or Magik taking Hank and Bobby into the future AND THEN BACK IN TIME one issue before!? One issue later and everything changes? -Blank stare.-

maybe it stared right after magik,iceman and beast came back.....idk

it is wierd

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe they just can't travel back to their time

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though I like All-new X-men, I was pretty on the fence about this whole crossover (and the fact that I've skipped a few chapters reaffirms my opinion that it was probably longer than it needed to be), but I have to say, this issue was pretty satisfying.

@avenger85: out of curiosity, what was the "Epic Fail" you mentioned in the title of this thread?

Battle Of The Atom and Beast's little stunt

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why people are hating on Bendis's X-men stuff....compared to the last 5 or so years of X-men this stuff that Bendis has been doing is like gold

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

So we get to have more good X-Men stories? How horrible.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GonnaRain

I really hope they give us an explanation for the Time/Space paradox other than "Whoopsies, it just doesn't work!"

Nice doing Hank, you screwed everything up, as expected.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh I give up trying to figure out how time travel works.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I read this OP was like....

No Caption Provided

"I'll take Refunds & Epic FAILS for $200 Alex?" >:-(...

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why people are hating on Bendis's X-men stuff....compared to the last 5 or so years of X-men this stuff that Bendis has been doing is like gold

Hey, it's fine if you find some enjoyment out of it, but you think it's gold?! Holy lord!

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blacharrt1
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

Hey, it's fine if you find some enjoyment out of it, but you think it's gold?! Holy lord!

read my post again....I said compared to the last 5 or so years of X-men this stuff is like gold....the last heck I go as far as to say decade of X-men has been crap...this is so much better than that

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#23  Edited By Teerack

Also I too lazy to explain this before but if you've been keeping up with the Hulk you'd know it's far far far from just what the X-Men have been doing that's got them stuck in the present. The breaking of time was tied into Amazing Spider-Man, Age of Ultron, New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All New X-Men, Wolverine and the X-Men, Indestructible Hulk, Thor God of Thunder, Captain Marvel, Dark Avengers, Fantastic Four, FF, Red She-Hulk, and probably more I'm forgetting. Basically since the start of Marvel now every book has had at least one time travel plot, and was explained that every time it was altered it broke more and more until we got to now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: That's more time travel being done than what's needed. I'm sick of this time-travelling bull****

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's certainly more enjoyable then all that Utopia crap that we went threw with Fraction, but it's still not that good.

@rickbarry said:

@danhimself said:

read my post again....I said compared to the last 5 or so years of X-men this stuff is like gold....the last heck I go as far as to say decade of X-men has been crap...this is so much better than that

Decade wasn't all bad really. Plus 10yrs ago Morrison's New X-Men was just finishing up, X-Statix was still going and Whedon's Astonishing was getting ready to start, which were all great.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By danhimself

@danhimself said:

It's certainly more enjoyable then all that Utopia crap that we went threw with Fraction, but it's still not that good.

@danhimself said:

@rickbarry said:

@danhimself said:

Decade wasn't all bad really. Plus 10yrs ago Morrison's New X-Men was just finishing up, X-Statix was still going and Whedon's Astonishing was getting ready to start, which were all great.

so what 2 series throughout the last decade that have been good....Astonishing X-men ended and other than the X-Force books the X-men books have pretty bad

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iideadxpoolii said:

@danhimself said:

@danhimself said:

@rickbarry said:

@danhimself said:

so what 2 series throughout the last decade that have been good....Astonishing X-men ended and other than the X-Force books the X-men books have pretty bad

Like you said the X-Force books, Kieron Gillen's run on Uncanny, Peter David's run on X-Factor.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@iideadxpoolii said:

@danhimself said:

@danhimself said:

@rickbarry said:

@danhimself said:

Like you said the X-Force books, Kieron Gillen's run on Uncanny, Peter David's run on X-Factor.

Gillen's UXM run was nothing...he did absolutely nothing besides AVX tie ins....besides having an X in the title X-Factor was hardly an X-men book...it had little to no ties to the X-Verse at all

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iideadxpoolii said:

@danhimself said:

@iideadxpoolii said:

@danhimself said:

@danhimself said:

@rickbarry said:

@danhimself said:

Gillen's UXM run was nothing...he did absolutely nothing besides AVX tie ins....besides having an X in the title X-Factor was hardly an X-men book...it had little to no ties to the X-Verse at all

I rather liked Gillen's run. He created a new type of villain that I wish would pop up again in Unit, breathed new life into certain members of his team (Colossus, Namor, Magik and Danger) and wrote the only readable AvX material that matters in my opinion. Toss in his solid Tie-ins with Fear itself and his revamped Sinister? I think he showed a great deal more vision and originality than you're giving him credit for, man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.