Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Like to get your thoughts on this

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HAWK2916

I came across this earlier today after checking out some stuff on the upcoming AXIS event. There's also a 2-part article on another site entitled " The Great cyclops conspiracy of 2014" (not trying to promote here) in which some interesting scenarios are discussed. These are not rumors but more so speculations and thoughts. Talk about tying up loose-ends.

Here's the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z5g9e5Hj7kw

Personally I would love to see this direction taken as it would serve at least in my mind to make up for some of the displeasure I've felt and voiced with the current state of things.I think this type of direction is genius and really it would make me back-off of just about all criticisms I have of Bendis, seriously. (not Aaron though, lol)

Maybe Im a bit jaded on this as well since I have thought of a storyline (that has some similar aspects) and have even written down ideas hoping for a decent fan-fic writer to put some meat to the bones of a story as I'm not creative enough to be a writer and capture the character's voices but pitching ideas is more my thing.

Anyway what are your thoughts on the direction being discussed in the video and the article?

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I think this is a great theory. I'm pretty sure they are reading to much into the older things that happened, but still great theory. I really like the idea of the O4 becoming the four horsemen! I think something like this good really work out with the inversion thing coming up in Axis

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely on board with a lot of the stuff here. It's got some real potential especially when you consider some of the seemingly random occurrences in even the last couple of issues of the X-Books. Definitely something work checking out...

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think they might be reading to much into Sinisters and Dark Beasts appearance....DB has appeared a few times with no interaction from Apoc. And in his appearances during Gillens run Sinister was clearly acting on his on, trying to make his species.

That said I do still really like the idea of Red-Onslaught somehow unlocking whatever dark forces might be lurking in Scott (Apocalypse, maybe the sliver of the Void). The O4 being forced into becoming horsemen, only for kid-Scott to come back from space and be the hero that saves the day is also a REALLY interesting idea.

I don't think this story is what will be happening, especially since we got hints as to whats coming after Axis, but its still a really interesting idea, and well reasoned out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.