Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Least Favorite X-Men Era?

• 61 results
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

What era for the X-Men was your least favorite?

My least favorite era is the 2000s with Matt Fraction's run on X-Men and other runs because I felt that the start of having too many events really slowed down the X-Men stories and the writing wasn't really as strong as it was during the 80s.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle  Online

Right now...

-there is way too many characters to even give a crap about
    -I am still not sure why Namor is an X-men
    -Their best bad guys are dead, depowered or on the team
    -They made Cyclops to be some sort of dictator
    -They consider making Colossus the Juggernaut "character development"
    -A lot of build up and fuss for characters like Hope Summers....only for them to become irrelevant 6 months later
    -over usage of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @cattlebattle said:
    Right now...  -there is way too many characters to even give a crap about -I am still not sure why Namor is an X-men -Their best bad guys are dead, depowered or on the team -They made Cyclops to be some sort of dictator -They consider making Colossus the Juggernaut "character development" -A lot of build up and fuss for characters like Hope Summers....only for them to become irrelevant 6 months later -over usage of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23
    I agree with all of this!
    stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By stambo42

Nothing can be worse than Chuck Austin.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @stambo42 said:

Chuck Austin came out during the 2000s right? Or was that the late 90s? I can't seem to remember when his run came out.
    stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stambo42

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@stambo42 said:

Chuck Austin came out during the 2000s right? Or was that the late 90s? I can't seem to remember when his run came out.

Ironically, he was writing Uncanny for most of the time that Morrison was on New X-Men. Than he did a short spell on that when it returned to its adjectiveless form, when Whedon was on Astonishing. His run was defined by massively out of character behavior, centered around overly dramatic, simplistic, and totally unjustified romantic relations between characters that he forced together, all of which overshadowed the lack of plots and barely present/ certainly not memorable villains. The guy seems to have some serious psychological issues with women. Most of the art during his run was pretty awful too, including this anime person and another illustrator who drew everybody's nose as a giant triangle.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @stambo42 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@stambo42 said:

Ironically, he was writing Uncanny for most of the time that Morrison was on New X-Men. Than he did a short spell on that when it returned to its adjectiveless form, when Whedon was on Astonishing. His run was defined by massively out of character behavior, centered around overly dramatic, simplistic, and totally unjustified romantic relations between characters that he forced together, all of which overshadowed the lack of plots and barely present/ certainly not memorable villains. The guy seems to have some serious psychological issues with women. Most of the art during his run was pretty awful too, including this anime person and another illustrator who drew everybody's nose as a giant triangle.

Hmm...I don't think I want to check out his run anytime soon.
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar

The next one.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheCrowbar said:

The next one.

Do you mean 2010s?
    Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@cattlebattle: Well said

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Rabbitearsblog: Specifically what's coming after AvX. It looks like Disney/Marvel are going to run down the X-men as we've known them. Which I guess makes sense because the largest source of income for these properties isn't comics but movies and why would you want to help advertise another person's movies?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheCrowbar said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Specifically what's coming after AvX. It looks like Disney/Marvel are going to run down the X-men as we've known them. Which I guess makes sense because the largest source of income for these properties isn't comics but movies and why would you want to help advertise another person's movies?

That is true. I think Marvel's been treating the X-Men badly lately because of the fact that Fox pretty much still owns the movie rights to the X-Men. I guess if Disney or Marvel in this case finds a way to gain the movie rights to the X-Men again, then we might start seeing more stories where the X-Men are the good guys.
    TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @cattlebattle said:
    Right now...  -there is way too many characters to even give a crap about -I am still not sure why Namor is an X-men -Their best bad guys are dead, depowered or on the team -They made Cyclops to be some sort of dictator -They consider making Colossus the Juggernaut "character development" -A lot of build up and fuss for characters like Hope Summers....only for them to become irrelevant 6 months later -over usage of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Billy Batson

'63 and onward.
    BB

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Rabbitearsblog
    @cattlebattle said:
    I agree with all of this!
    Yep
    Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@cattlebattle said:

Right now... -there is way too many characters to even give a crap about -I am still not sure why Namor is an X-men -Their best bad guys are dead, depowered or on the team -They made Cyclops to be some sort of dictator -They consider making Colossus the Juggernaut "character development" -A lot of build up and fuss for characters like Hope Summers....only for them to become irrelevant 6 months later -over usage of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23

amen

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By TDK_1997

Matt Fraction's run.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dman1366

Probably the late 90's Claremont stuff. Which is funny because the late 70's to early 90' were the best x-books ever written, then he took a nose dive.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tomchu

Chuck Austen shall forever be a black stain on X-Men history.

Now isn't too far off:

- Cyclops, looking back all the way from 1991's X-Men #1 till now, he's still a prick, now even more so a dictator.

- His Marvel NOW! redesign makes him look even more like a prick.

- Wolverine is still the Marvel poster boy for mutants, HE WAS IN FREAKING SHADOWLAND!! THE BOOK FOR STREET LEVEL HEROES.

- 'OH MAI GAWD GAIS, WE GOTTA SAVE HOPE!', her book was cancelled and she's been shelved for a good two months now.

- AvX's awful characterization and even more god-awful JRJr. Art

- Fraction's Slow, Pixie-centric Writing

- Too many books being rushed onto the market, The First X-Men and Xtreme X-Men, I'm looking at you.

- Too many books written mediocre-bad. Post Regenesis New Mutants, AvX X-Men Legacy and Pre Wood X-Men, I'm looking at you

- Gay Marriage was a great event IMO, overly publicized but great.

- Too many shelved characters, Dust, Surge, Hellion, Rockslide?

- New X-Men: Academy X was great!! What Happened? CANCELLED!! It's okay, if we pull together stuff we can get Young X-Men? UNSALVAGABLE!!

- Schism was stupid, It wouldve made more sense if it was Storm and Cyclops,

- I forced myself to get used to Schism, Regeneis (where I hopped onto the X-train) was a good starting point, but it was weird to see a cold blooded killer who has slept with half of Marvel Universe open a school.

- It only took 10 issues for Wolvie and the X-Men and two story arcs for X-Men Legacy to turn Wolvie and Cyclops' side from none-talking terms to a somewhat diplomatic meeting.

- Vampires

- Gimmicky Aimless Vanilla X-Men, that served a platform for my previous criticism (Now, not too bad)

- If it wasn't for Gillen's writing, I would honestly question Namor's existence.

At least we have Peter David's X-Factor and Remender's UXF, Gillen's UXM is beginning to become enjoyable (and soon to be cancelled), and Wolvie and the X-Men is still a pretty good read.

davelecave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By davelecave

@Rabbitearsblog: 2000's? What about Morrison and Whedon's runs? They were legendary. The problem is that while there is often 1 or 2 good titles, the huge number of titles pretty much always brings the average quality way down. The same thing is still happening today, some writers are absolutely nailing their X-books while others are complete garbage.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt Fraction's run. Just completely bland and uninspiring. Chuck Austin is a close second. The current era is in third place - you know it's bad when you flip through the books in the store just because you know the plot makes no sense so reading it would be more confusing than just getting the visuals hence not worth a purchase.

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By One_Eye

@stambo42 said:

^ This^

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @davelecave said:

@Rabbitearsblog: 2000's? What about Morrison and Whedon's runs? They were legendary. The problem is that while there is often 1 or 2 good titles, the huge number of titles pretty much always brings the average quality way down. The same thing is still happening today, some writers are absolutely nailing their X-books while others are complete garbage.

I actually enjoyed both Whedon's and Morrison's run on X-Men, but they were the only titles I've actually liked from that era and everything just felt so forced after their runs ended.
    stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By stambo42

@Dman1366 said:

Probably the late 90's Claremont stuff. Which is funny because the late 70's to early 90' were the best x-books ever written, then he took a nose dive.

I didn't find it that awful, Just kind of redundant... but with Yu on pencils I didn't care so much. It wasn't really around long enough to get awful for me, it was just very action-adventury. Than again, I haven't read it since I was 14.

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By stambo42

@tomchu said:

Yeah, I miss those guys, they felt like they had a good deal of potential, especially as a group. Surge always kind of annoyed me, or maybe that was just Ramos. Either way good characters, and Surge had a roll to play in that.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @PhoenixoftheTides said:

Matt Fraction's run. Just completely bland and uninspiring. Chuck Austin is a close second. The current era is in third place - you know it's bad when you flip through the books in the store just because you know the plot makes no sense so reading it would be more confusing than just getting the visuals hence not worth a purchase.

I agree. Nowadays, I just look through the comics and put them back on the stands because I have no interest in reading them since I know that the plot is going to be twisted in some way.
    JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By JonesDeini

@cattlebattle said:

Right now... -there is way too many characters to even give a crap about -I am still not sure why Namor is an X-men -Their best bad guys are dead, depowered or on the team -They made Cyclops to be some sort of dictator -They consider making Colossus the Juggernaut "character development" -A lot of build up and fuss for characters like Hope Summers....only for them to become irrelevant 6 months later -over usage of characters like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23

More or less agree. I find moments to enjoy currently (most of Gillen's Run, but even it suffers from event interference) but everything post Morrison/Casey/Whedon feels very well...ill executed and even more poorly thought out.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @JonesDeini said:

@cattlebattle said:

More or less agree. I find moments to enjoy currently (most of Gillen's Run, but even it suffers from event interference) but everything post Morrison/Casey/Whedon feels very well...ill executed and even more poorly thought out.

I agree. I think after Whedon and Morrison's run on X-Men, everything just fell apart.
    JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JonesDeini

@Rabbitearsblog: I REALLY enjoyed Messiah War but like you said it didn't really go anywhere afterwards. There were some interesting status quo changes that occurred but I didn't feel like things happened to capitalize. For Example Divided We Stand was overall cool but more could've been done to explore their affect on San Francisco or it on their lives. Same could be said for Utopia and how it was a great way to put a lot of very strong personalities in a room and let them play off one another, instead what we got was all hail the one eyed vizier. Second Coming got me back into the books monthly and set up some stuff that could've been great to explore and some books did capitalize, but overall nothing much happened after. This is especially true of hope.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @JonesDeini said:

@Rabbitearsblog: I REALLY enjoyed Messiah War but like you said it didn't really go anywhere afterwards. There were some interesting status quo changes that occurred but I didn't feel like things happened to capitalize. For Example Divided We Stand was overall cool but more could've been done to explore their affect on San Francisco or it on their lives. Same could be said for Utopia and how it was a great way to put a lot of very strong personalities in a room and let them play off one another, instead what we got was all hail the one eyed vizier. Second Coming got me back into the books monthly and set up some stuff that could've been great to explore and some books did capitalize, but overall nothing much happened after. This is especially true of hope.

I agree about what happened with Hope Summers and how they barely did a lot with her after Second Coming.  It's like Marvel had some events that could change everything for the characters, but every time they get to the point of changing things for the characters, they just barely address  the event in future issues (Fear Itself is a big example of this).
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#31  Edited By x_29

Chuck...fucking...Austen. The same chuck who made the Juggernaut behave like a 10-year old douche, the chuck who crucified jubilee, the chuck who invented disintegrating communion wavers and ruined Nightcrawler's origin, the same chuck who turned iceman into an asshole and the SAME CHUCK who turned northstar into stereotypical gay person.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JonesDeini

@Rabbitearsblog: Yeah, that's why I roll my eyes out of my head when the words "everything will change" come out of their mouths.

@x_29: Touching his comics makes me feel...well dirty

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#33  Edited By x_29

@JonesDeini said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Yeah, that's why I roll my eyes out of my head when the words "everything will change" come out of their mouths.

Of course, his comics are mostly full of blatant misogyny and confusing catholic beliefs.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @JonesDeini said:

I really hope Marvel stops all these events in the future.
    X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By X35

Inferno.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @X35 said:

Inferno.

Wasn't that the storyline featuring Madeline Pryor? It's been awhile since I've read that storyline.
    X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By X35

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@X35 said:

Inferno.

Wasn't that the storyline featuring Madeline Pryor? It's been awhile since I've read that storyline.

Yeah. It was that mess of a story featuring demons, Magik, Madelyne Pryor and Mr. Sinister.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @X35 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@X35 said:

Inferno.

Yeah. It was that mess of a story featuring demons, Magik, Madelyne Pryor and Mr. Sinister.

Oh. Thanks!
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#39  Edited By papad1992

@stambo42 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@stambo42 said:

Husk and Archangel were a "weird" couple... and Stacy X was an unidentifiable cuss word all herself!!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By papad1992

@tomchu said:

Chuck Austen shall forever be a black stain on X-Men history.

Now isn't too far off:

- Cyclops, looking back all the way from 1991's X-Men #1 till now, he's still a prick, now even more so a dictator.

- His Marvel NOW! redesign makes him look even more like a prick.

- Wolverine is still the Marvel poster boy for mutants, HE WAS IN FREAKING SHADOWLAND!! THE BOOK FOR STREET LEVEL HEROES.

- 'OH MAI GAWD GAIS, WE GOTTA SAVE HOPE!', her book was cancelled and she's been shelved for a good two months now.

- AvX's awful characterization and even more god-awful JRJr. Art

- Fraction's Slow, Pixie-centric Writing

- Too many books being rushed onto the market, The First X-Men and Xtreme X-Men, I'm looking at you.

- Too many books written mediocre-bad. Post Regenesis New Mutants, AvX X-Men Legacy and Pre Wood X-Men, I'm looking at you

- Gay Marriage was a great event IMO, overly publicized but great.

- New X-Men: Academy X was great!! What Happened? CANCELLED!! It's okay, if we pull together stuff we can get Young X-Men? UNSALVAGABLE!!

- Schism was stupid, It wouldve made more sense if it was Storm and Cyclops,

- I forced myself to get used to Schism, Regeneis (where I hopped onto the X-train) was a good starting point, but it was weird to see a cold blooded killer who has slept with half of Marvel Universe open a school.

- It only took 10 issues for Wolvie and the X-Men and two story arcs for X-Men Legacy to turn Wolvie and Cyclops' side from none-talking terms to a somewhat diplomatic meeting.

- Vampires

- Gimmicky Aimless Vanilla X-Men, that served a platform for my previous criticism (Now, not too bad)

- If it wasn't for Gillen's writing, I would honestly question Namor's existence.

At least we have Peter David's X-Factor and Remender's UXF, Gillen's UXM is beginning to become enjoyable (and soon to be cancelled), and Wolvie and the X-Men is still a pretty good read.

I defiantly agree with all of this...

And ur right... the only X-books I read currently are X-Factor, and UXF... I read Wolvie and the X-men too but since this AvX crap is going on, I had to put it on hiatus!!

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By Silver_Raven

I think the orignal 5 era. I have no interest in them or that time. If it wasn't for Jean i would find no redeeming quality in the First Class. It wasn't until the team became "all new and all different" that X-men really became what it was. Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus and Wolverine really opened the scope and feel of the book and made it appealing for all kinds of fans. I have never read anything from before Giant Size X-men. That world before then has no value to me as a women of colour, and those character don't draw me back either. 5 straight white kids and their old white male leader, fighting for mutant equality have the same meaning for me as it did when there were more females on the team, people of colour, and differences in appearances, abilities, sexualities and faiths.

I wonder if Marvel NOW! will address some of these ideas when the First Five visit the present in "All New X-men".

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stambo42

@papad1992 said:

@stambo42 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@stambo42 said:

Husk and Archangel were a "weird" couple... and Stacy X was an unidentifiable cuss word all herself!!

Oh gawd, I must have blocked that one out. I was thinking of Havok and that nurse, Annie. Stacy actually began under a different writer, but you better believe he took her to new lows.

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By stambo42

@Silver_Raven said:

I think the orignal 5 era. I have no interest in them or that time. If it wasn't for Jean i would find no redeeming quality in the First Class. It wasn't until the team became "all new and all different" that X-men really became what it was. Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus and Wolverine really opened the scope and feel of the book and made it appealing for all kinds of fans. I have never read anything from before Giant Size X-men. That world before then has no value to me as a women of colour, and those character don't draw me back either. 5 straight white kids and their old white male leader, fighting for mutant equality have the same meaning for me as it did when there were more females on the team, people of colour, and differences in appearances, abilities, sexualities and faiths.

I wonder if Marvel NOW! will address some of these ideas when the First Five visit the present in "All New X-men".

Beyond the crippling conceptual exclusions, I've heard the writing of that era is just plain awkward, and at times clumsily misogynistic. A big part of that is just the conventions of comics at the times, and I've never tried to read them myself, but I've heard it's pretty bad.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stambo42 said:

@Silver_Raven said:

Beyond the crippling conceptual exclusions, I've heard the writing of that era is just plain awkward, and at times clumsily misogynistic. A big part of that is just the conventions of comics at the times, and I've never tried to read them myself, but I've heard it's pretty bad.

Agreed. I see this as less about issues with the original 5 and more about how creative teams can build our perception of a franchise. This has more to do with the time period and the fact that the X-Men originally were more about a group of teenaged upstarts, like The Beatles and other rockers, who had powers but weren't adults, and who weren't perfectly conservative (i.e. they hang out with beatniks at the Coffee-a-go-go, used pop culture lingo as teens tend to do in conversation yet still were 'acceptable' and wore non-offensive clothing). It was a different culture back then where it was more important to establish that Jean stayed in a separate dorm from the boys than it was to outright explore civil rights or characters of other ethnic backgrounds. Ironically, though Marvel addressed racism (species-ism?) by the way people reacted to mutants, in terms of characters of other ethnicities, the Black Panther had already blazed the trail in the FF years before Storm came on the scene, so the X-Men's "social message" was really just another way that a particular writing team's impact on the creative direction of the team which colored future writers choices of theme.

TBPH the only thing the All New All Different team did was embrace the idea of the X-Men as superheroes. Up until then, they were privileged boarding school students who wanted to keep their identities secret and have normal lives. What Giant Size X-Men really did was introduce an X-Men lineup that was as far from normal as you can get with secret agents, a cult figure, acrobat and etc. Giant Size, in retrospect, really made the X-Men more like The Avengers than do anything new.

Seriously, if you read any of the original lineups of the older team titles or standalone hero books, such as Superman 1, Batman 1, Wonder Woman 1, Fantastic Four 1 and etc, they all are pretty awkward lol.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By papad1992

@stambo42 said:

@papad1992 said:

@stambo42 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@stambo42 said:

Oh gawd, I must have blocked that one out. I was thinking of Havok and that nurse, Annie. Stacy actually began under a different writer, but you better believe he took her to new lows.

Oh I forgot about Havok and Annie Ghazikhanian... weirdest couple! And her son Carter. Has anyone else noticed that they are totally off the grid now!? Where the heck are those two? They left because Annie felt that the school was too dangerous and that Havok still has feelings for Polaris. But the real cliffhanger was when they were leaving... Carter was talking to an unforeseen individual!

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By girth

The 2000's were the beginning of the end for the X-men.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#47  Edited By TheCannon

1990-Present.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Girth said:

The 2000's were the beginning of the end for the X-men.

I agree.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By fodigg

When Claremont returned to the X-Men was awful. He was way past his prime. I was happy when they just gave him the "... Forever" titles so he could do his own thing.

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mtrakos

after onslaught

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.