Just like to share this....

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this the work of one Mr. Dustin Nguyen...... Its nice image of Chamber with the more "monstrous" X-characters.

Chamber, Bamfs (thats what they're called right??) Broo, Anole, Rockslide, Doop and Genesis/Kid Apocalypse (Jonos relative actually) 

While I am not the biggest fan of some of these guys...I would read the crap out of this book if this team ever really existed. Just saying, I was a huge Gen-X fan and naturally a big fan of Chamber....still irks me at how Larry Hama and Jay Faerber really screwed that book into cancellation....but thats just me ranting......

I feel inspired as hell to write a fan fic about this or something...have them be like a modern day Excalibur (80's version) or Exiles

Comments??
#2 Posted by Mr_Colossus (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: This is defiantly an interesting line up and one I would be quiet intrigued to take a look at. With the right story line this could turn out to be an excellent group of mutants. Chamber seems like a cool character. I haven't heard much about him, just what I've read by looking him up online. I kinda liked Rockslide in the Young X-Men series that I've read some of. Genesis is a pretty unique character in how he's used in the X-Force series. I love the Bamfs character, because they are the same as Nightcrawler which is one of my favorite characters. I'm not too familiar with Anole and Doop, so i can't really say what I think of them. As for Broo, I was under the impression that the Brood were not part of the good guys. I thought they were always fighting against the X-Men and some other Marvel characters. For the most part this would be a new and different type of group that I wouldn't mind trying.

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, uploaded it onto his page captioned "Chamber and The X-Men" boy would i read the HECK out of that title.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Colossus said:

As for Broo, I was under the impression that the Brood were not part of the good guys. I thought they were always fighting against the X-Men and some other Marvel characters. For the most part this would be a new and different type of group that I wouldn't mind trying.

Broo has independent thought, while the Brood race has a hive mind. He is highly intelligent and has superhuman abilities
#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.